PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Anyone tried COB or COF in Ginza/278?

hc2030
16-06-2019, 10:25 AM
Had the very first time CIM in Ginza with Star on my last visit - realized my AR for Star was put in wechat lol (I expect harder to book her now)

Anyway anyone tried COB or COF intentionally?

I tried before but unintentionally.

COF: with C Tiffany - I notified her that I was about to cum while she was having a BJ, she moved out but hesitated whether she wanted to catch by her mouth. Eventually when she had made the decision and prepared to put it in her mouth, at that 0.5 sec moment, cummed on her face before she could catch it

COB: a few girls - usually for the 2nd shot where we both lying on bed and she's doing the HJ - cummed very hard every time which could shot on her body or my body depend on how they holding the direction of my dick or their position while doing the HJ

COH? - cum on hair, happened a few times during HJ as well, similar to the COB situation.

hornedone
16-06-2019, 11:13 AM
Bukkake time! Let's enjoy COF

harrycd
16-06-2019, 01:37 PM
I've never done CIM at ginza, I might try it now though

@ 310 do you hand over cash at the start? how does that convo usually go seems awkward as fuck lol

"Hi.. I'm Harry, heres $30 so I can blow in your mouth"

hc2030
16-06-2019, 02:09 PM
I've never done CIM at ginza, I might try it now though

@ 310 do you hand over cash at the start? how does that convo usually go seems awkward as fuck lol

"Hi.. I'm Harry, heres $30 so I can blow in your mouth"

It actually goes with the flow how to finish it, unless really aiming for CIM at the end.

I think shouldn't hand over cash at the start lol, as you don't know what gonna happen at the end, if paying at the start, you are forcing to finish off with mouth lol

It also depends if the girl wants to take it in her mouth too. Like Star was in 278, CIM is actually included at that time. She is now transferred to Ginza, I don't expect it includes the CIM - I have indicated I had to explode that time and she decided to put it in her mouth.

CIM or not doesn't really matter to me haha, as long as I can explode. I am satisfied with 2 shots - actually 1 shot is not so satisfy for me.

I actually feel COB is hotter as you can actually see it. You can't see if its in her mouth.

Labia Vortex
16-06-2019, 02:33 PM
Happened a few times.depends on the girl...always manners to ask

hc2030
16-06-2019, 03:05 PM
Happened a few times.depends on the girl...always manners to ask

COB or COF?
COF is harder as it may ruin their makeup lol

BlackToad
16-06-2019, 03:35 PM
CIM many times- it’s one of my favourite ways to finish, best orgasm of the girl knows what she is doing

COH - a couple of times by accident (failed CIM attempt [emoji3])

COF - not really my thing, seems a waste, but might give it a go sometime

COB - done this a number of times in massage but only a couple of times in the brothel

hc2030
16-06-2019, 03:55 PM
CIM many times- it’s one of my favourite ways to finish, best orgasm of the girl knows what she is doing

COH - a couple of times by accident (failed CIM attempt [emoji3])

COF - not really my thing, seems a waste, but might give it a go sometime

COB - done this a number of times in massage but only a couple of times in the brothel

not sure if they allow you COF..
not that easy to COB when having dom on..

slim72
16-06-2019, 04:42 PM
I think I remember seeing a plain printed menu in some of the rooms a while back with:

"CIM $30
COF $50"

Not sure if they're still there, or even if my memory is accurate. COF is not really my thing, so never bothered with it

hc2030
16-06-2019, 05:14 PM
Cob done a few times when I couldn’t cum and had to finish before times up and I asked to cum on boobs ... most the times girls don’t mind and no extra cost. COF pretty much no girl at ginza allows that, although did once accidentally when I pulled out and first few ropes flew straight onto her cheeks lol

COB is hot, I seldom make request so I actually never tried - only unintentionally.

hyperultra
17-06-2019, 05:26 PM
Isnt COB usually risking COH. Are any WL able to do it, must need practice

hc2030
17-06-2019, 06:54 PM

if you start off at tummy, the risk is very low.

TheMaestro
17-06-2019, 07:39 PM
CIM is the best, everyone needs to experience DTBBBJCIMWS!

harrycd
17-06-2019, 08:17 PM

COB for body not breasts right?
Either way thats a long shot to get to her hair

f4twins
17-06-2019, 08:50 PM
so star give u she’s wechat ?

hc2030
17-06-2019, 09:11 PM
COB for body not breasts right?
Either way thats a long shot to get to her hair

yea, COB for body, but if starting at breasts, its a higher chance of risk than starting at tummy to get to the hair.