PDA

View Full Version : Question Indian Lady

Tiankou
17-06-2019, 12:08 AM
Apology if this is has been recently posted.
I am just curious that why there is not many Indian WL around, and their price generally set pretty high as supply is low (wasn't sure if demand is high though)

Where could you find them for FS, and what is price range?
I wouldn't mind to try one if price is reasonable, for now my curiosity is more than attampt.

PervySage
17-06-2019, 06:59 AM
Don't know about WL but there is an Indian ML at 227 Concord Road North Strathfield on Fridays going by name of "Deepika"

AHLUNGOR
17-06-2019, 10:00 AM
I am just curious that why there is not many Indian WL around, and their price generally set pretty high as supply is low (wasn't sure if demand is high though)

Where could you find them for FS, and what is price range?
I wouldn't mind to try one if price is reasonable, for now my curiosity is more than attampt.

You must be a cricket fans watching lots of the World Cup matches where India, Parkistan or Sri Lanka were playing, so many hot hot girls supporters for the TV crews to pick out wasn’t it !!

BlackToad
17-06-2019, 10:32 AM
Situ at Chatswood60, works a few days a week. $150 per hour and cute too.

TheMaestro
17-06-2019, 07:29 PM
Do any other bros have more intel on Indian WLs?

Tiankou
17-06-2019, 10:19 PM
You must be a cricket fans watching lots of the World Cup matches where India, Parkistan or Sri Lanka were playing, so many hot hot girls supporters for the TV crews to pick out wasn’t it !!
lol, i am not cricket fan, but i agree some white-skin indian ladies looks absolutely gorgeous, even worth pay 250/hour +

AHLUNGOR
17-06-2019, 11:43 PM
lol, i am not cricket fan, but i agree some white-skin indian ladies looks absolutely gorgeous, even worth pay 250/hour +

I have only ever fucked one Indian WL and that was at 5 Star and she was great !

My one and only Bollywood fun !

Tiankou
18-06-2019, 08:43 AM
I have only ever fucked one Indian WL and that was at 5 Star and she was great !

My one and only Bollywood fun !
Good on you, arlungor. i assume indian wl takes shower several time a day as nature of this job, should not have any smell.

Raybo
18-06-2019, 09:50 AM
Good on you, arlungor. i assume indian wl takes shower several time a day as nature of this job, should not have any smell.

Are you for real bro? Can't believe the stupidity of some people on here.....

AHLUNGOR
18-06-2019, 10:26 AM

Hi brother Tiankou,

No , don’t think she had too much smell, mind you, we shower together first and she was nice and fresh. In fact you got me curious again myself as it was a long time ago, like a 7 years itches can you believe it? So I just found that review on Rita @5 Star and had another read. Since there ain’t much review on an Indian WL in this forum, happy to share that again, enjoy :

After doing some business at the airport today, on my way back to the city, BIG decision to make, I have been planning for this punt all weekend, the problem is, all my favourites big tits girls are on today, who do I see, where shall I go??

At 501, there are Sophie 38 F Cup and Mia 40 G Cup !!

At 741, there are Ada 38 C Cup and Sherry 40 F Cup !!

At 5 Star, there are Milo 36 E Cup (oh my dear sister Milo), and a new gal Rita 36 DD Cup !!

In the end, I feel a bit adventurous so I go for the unknown, rang up the shop and tried to book Rita for 1.30pm, was told she already had a 1.15 so booked myself for 1.45pm, got back to the city by 1.10pm so went to the Brown Rice Sushi place at the Cross and have a quick bite, there is a Fitness First upstair and while I was having my sashimi and teriyaki tofu, lots of very hot and toned sweaty girls cum in to buy sushi, many of them very fuckable!!

Drove down to 5 Star and parking was easy.

Ring the bell, when the door opens, it was actually Rita who opens the door with a bright big smile on her face, how do I know? as I have never met her, well, how many good looking Indian girl with a pair of big boobs bursting out from her bra is there at 5 star. So I say, Hi Rita, I am your next booking. Rita smiles to me again, this time a little bit reserved from before, may be she is thinking about what I am going to do to her later..........haha, she took me in, sat me down, offered me a drink but I already have my coke, Sam comes out, greeted me and collected the cash, and Rita takes me upstairs.

This is one room I have not been in before, it has a big round bed with a painting of a nake girl laying across the top of the bed. We got naked separately, and go into the shower, while inside the small shower, I have a good look at Rita, she is very Indian and very pretty, bright big eyes and smiling all the time, she is beautifully enough to be in a Bollywood movie, the conversation inevitably goes to Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, KL, food, shopping, Chinese, Mandarins and Hokkeins. No she doesn't follow Cricket but she loves football.

No BBBJ inside the shower, may be its too small or may be we were talking non stop so her mouth was never free, never mind, and she only washed my front, so I though, OK don't expect any DD either. Before I leave the shower, I turned around, back facing her for like a few seconds, kind of remind her that she hasn't washed my back, then she put the shower on my back for a like 2 seconds and runs her hands between my crack up and down once and that's it. OK, fine by me.

On to the bed, not sure how she wants me, so I just lay there face down, well its a round bed, so it doesn't matter which way I was facing, but actually it does matter (more later!!)

So instead of starting of with a standard cat bath, Rita runs her hands up and down my back and started giving me a little massage, then a little tease on my bum, then she went down there to kiss my bum a bit, then she start licking my bum and a couple of times ever so briefly and quickly licks between the crack, I can't accept that as DD, it was just a quick lick on the rim, very light and nothing deep at all, but it's still nice. Then she asks me to turn over. I turned over from the same spot laying face up, Rita comes over and sit on my tummy and start kisses my nipples, I put my hand on her bum and they are nice and meaty and very squeezable bum, not tight and firm, but they move when she moves and they are very sexy.

Rita then moves south and start playing with my cock, she licks the balls, very wet and tonguey, then on to the helmet, she has really sexy thick lips, like those on the black and latino girls - not quite Angelina but perhaps somewhere between Eva Mendes and J Lo!! Her BBBJ is very good, usually in 5 Star, I would just lie down, look up to the ceiling mirror and enjoy the view, but I was not lying in the middle of the bed, and the ceiling mirror in this room is not the biggest, so I can only see Rita's legs and can't see the top of her body, so there was no views for me, I have to sit up and watch.

And then I have some nice view to enjoy: To watch a hot Indian girl with full make up on, nice gold ear rings, pierced nose, beautiful thick red lips, slowly taking the top of my hard cock inside her mouth, then she goes deeper, and deeper and my whole lil brother disappeared, I think if there is one thing the WL likes about me, that would be my moderate size, very easy to deep throat, probably a good size for them to suck too....LOL, this is one of the best BBBJ I have had for a while, very good suction, not too hard, not too light and I feel absolutely no teeth or anything hard, it was almost like inside a wet pussy. It was so great I almost cum, CIM?? neap. her bottom is so meaty, I must do her doggy style.

If there is only one thing I can criticize about Rita's BJ skills is that she never look up to give me any eye contact while I was watching her the whole time, this is the main and only difference between Rita and Milo as far as BJ skills is concern, Milo just keep maintaining the eye contact as if telling me that she really enjoys sucking me............what a girl!!

Then Rita has a little rest, move across to lie side by side with me, I pull her up towards me and start sampling her big breasts, nice big and pointy nipples, big and natural and very firm young boobs and my head just got buried between them. I was thinking about some spanish later, then I see that she is wearing a chain and if I tits fuck her, the chain is going to get in the way and I probably gonna cum all over her chain which is not very nice, so I passed on that thought. Rita moves down to give me a second round of BBBJ, just as good as before but she is taking me all in from a different angle. Slightly different sensation, gee, how many different way can Rita sucks me?? Haha, next time I see her, have to ask for CIM!!

On with the dom, and Rita uses her mouth to put the dom in effortlessly, and a little bit more of CBJ just to make sure I am maintaining my erection, then she sits on top and let me stick it in from below, Rita has a fully shaven pussy, for those brothers who are interested in DATY will probably love that, I am ALL IN at the first entry, feels very slippery, she can't be that wet as my hand was only down there very briefly, there must be some lube but I didn't see her put that on, nice touch, so Rita cow girl me a bit and it was a great sight to see her big boucing tits jumping up and down on her chest. so I stop her for a sec so that I can play them a bit more. Did I mention I love her meaty bum, they feel so good when I grab them with my hands and when I bang her deep from below her.

Oh, got to get to the doggy before I cum, so turn her over and facing the mirror on the bed head, enter Rita from behind, for her nice big ass, she has a tiny waist, which also help in highlighting the big bum. As I mentioned at the top of the thread, there are so many big tits girl working today, and while all the big boobs are uniquely mouth watering and different, Rita's Ass got to be rated number 1 !!

So there I go, doing doggy in a nice and slow rhythm, my two hands then reach under her arms and grab her big tits from behind, pull her body towards me, from the mirror I can see that while I am fucking her hard with everything I got from down below, I have a big pair of firm breasts in my hands. Well, all good things must cum to an end and I was over the line in no time.

Lie back and let Rita clean me up, she gave me a very quick and brief thigh massage then come sit next to me and we have a nice chit chat, Rita told me the 5 star boss told her when she first started she will be popular with the white customers but after 3 weeks working in 5 star, most of her customers are Chines (Asian), I told her because all the Chinamen love her big tits. Rita said, I thought all men loves big tits,

I said, well, you know, this is true, but on average, western girls will have bigger tits than the Asian girls, so, most of the Aussie customers probably have wife or girlfriends who already have big tits, so when they punt, they like to fuck the smaller and slimer Asian girls, on the other hand, a lot of Asian/Chinese wifes and girl friend are A or B cups so when the husband or boyfriend go out and punt, they go for the big tits girls whenever they can. just my 2 cents, and Rita says, that's so true, if you walk the street of Singapore, most of the Sing gals are very flat, and when she was in Singapore and everytime she goes out, people keep starring at her boobs......at this point, I grab her big tits again and kiss them for a while. more chit chat and the phone rings, so time to quick shower again and off we go.

One more kiss on the chin and a quite departure grab on her ass from me............haha

I really like this girl, she is happy, always smiling and so friendly and easy to talk to, but I think she would prefer a longer session like 1 hr then we will definitely have more fun, 30 min quickie is OK for me, but probably too rush for the girl.

Now that I have seen Rita and have my curry fix, got to save up again to see Milo next for my dessert fix again.

Just hang in there sister, I wouldn't be too loooooooooooong.............haha

But what about this new Beijing girl Air, she has 36 C Cup too, it's so tempting...........LOL

OK, if the Broncos beat the Rabbits in Perth this Friday, I'll have some Air then.

Cheers

Funny how history has a habit of repeating itself, just saw my last line in the post, can’t remember if the Broncos did win or not . But hey, if Queensland can beat NSW in Perth this Sunday, Lungor is gonna to head to 5 Star next week for a good punt that’s for sure !

Go Queenslanders !!

Raybo
18-06-2019, 10:58 AM
Lol @Ahlungor, just let this imbecile get away with a stupid racist comment like that?

Actually, doesn't surprise me.

AHLUNGOR
18-06-2019, 11:28 AM
Lol @Ahlungor, just let this imbecile get away with a stupid racist comment like that?

Raybo, I didn’t find his comments racist, in fact he is the one who started this thread and pretty sure he is genuine about Indian girls.

BTW, if you found his comments racists , what do you think of this ads then ??

https://img.adultsearch.com/classifieds/1356495-PkOJM8g2pjpHwOeUfBn.jpg

Raybo
18-06-2019, 11:39 AM
There is a presumption in his comment that because she is Indian he 'assumes' that she would smell. It doesn't surprise me that you don't pick up that it is a racist comment.

The photo you have posted is taken out of context as well. Girls pick and choose who they see, plenty don't see Cauc guys, guys from same nationality, Indians or Middle Eastern guys etc. Sure, it is sad that the WL comes to a generalised opinion about these matters, probably due to a bad experience, but I imagine it comes down to who they are comfortable seeing.

AHLUNGOR
18-06-2019, 12:49 PM
There is a presumption in his comment that because she is Indian he 'assumes' that she would smell. It doesn't surprise me that you don't pick up that it is a racist comment.

The photo you have posted is taken out of context as well. Girls pick and choose who they see, plenty don't see Cauc guys, guys from same nationality, Indians or Middle Eastern guys etc. Sure, it is sad that the WL comes to a generalised opinion about these matters, probably due to a bad experience, but I imagine it comes down to who they are comfortable seeing.

Fair comments, just as you said it, if I didn’t pick that up, then it probably wasn’t that offensive?

BTW, from the same website I found that No Black Guy ads, I also found this one:

It was very long so I just shortened it to show a point (on red) !

@@@@@@@@

Sorry Guys, I won’t answer calls as I cannot speak English & don’t entertain time wasting chatters. No Out-calls to house/hotels, strictly no Anal Sex or Raw unprotected sex so don’t even bother wasting a text message to ask me.
Please ONLY Text/SMS in proper English to 81087847 as I can’t understand English & relies on Google Translate to reply you. I am independent, stays by myself and serves all races including Indians, Caucasians, Japs, French, Africans & Malays so do SMS the time you want to book me now!

My thoughts:

WTF NO CHINESE !!

This is a Chinese private girl and interesting to see that she listed the Indians in the first place among all races that she serves.

Tiankou
18-06-2019, 03:04 PM

hi raybo, apology if u feel it was offensive, it certainly not my attention merely a question i want ask to avoid possible awkward. perpahs i need to express myself in a better way.
i am quite on it, just a little hesitant to get over the line, and found indian wl is very rare hence i started my thread.
thank you for pick it up, i realise other indian bro may also watching this thread, i will think twoce and organise my language better before post, cheer!

Tiankou
18-06-2019, 03:08 PM
Fair comments, just as you said it, if I didn’t pick that up, then it probably wasn’t that offensive?

BTW, from the same website I found that No Black Guy ads, I also found this one:

It was very long so I just shortened it to show a point (on red) !

@@@@@@@@

Sorry Guys, I won’t answer calls as I cannot speak English & don’t entertain time wasting chatters. No Out-calls to house/hotels, strictly no Anal Sex or Raw unprotected sex so don’t even bother wasting a text message to ask me.
Please ONLY Text/SMS in proper English to 81087847 as I can’t understand English & relies on Google Translate to reply you. I am independent, stays by myself and serves all races including Indians, Caucasians, Japs, French, Africans & Malays so do SMS the time you want to book me now!

My thoughts:

WTF NO CHINESE !!

This is a Chinese private girl and interesting to see that she listed the Indians in the first place among all races that she serves.

thank u for helping me to clarify arlungor, as i already post it earlier, it certainly wasnt my intention to offend anyone, i had few indian friends myself.
happy punting.

PervySage
18-06-2019, 07:39 PM

Yeh I saw this comment in the morning and knew it could be offensive.

I guess if a Punter asks the same question about a specific WL /ML rather then generalize then maybe that would have been better.

I mostly see MLs (Alot of Thai recently!!) and a number have said that they have lots of good customers from South East Asian background.

I have also had more then one ML comment they don't like giving some white guys certain extras.

For example one ML last week said white guys "smelled, didn't brush their teeth regularly and didn't shower every day"

So go figure... Probably just best to avoid stereo types and generalization, but I can appreciate the punter is looking to organize a good punt and that's what this Forum is about...

Climax598
18-06-2019, 08:03 PM
Who care is the girls problem if any of we guys smells. Do you think the girls love to taste and eat you semen or DD.

PervySage
18-06-2019, 09:43 PM
Who care is the girls problem if any of we guys smells. Do you think the girls love to taste and eat you semen or DD.

Brother my point was generalisations are inappropriate in any scenario.

Now to the important question you have raised...I am not a fan of DD but CIM i don't mind... Who does!?

Next time I will remember to ask WL after a session how my Semen tasted 😁

Soccerfan
18-06-2019, 10:56 PM

Don't be so triggered.

It's common knowledge that it's primarily the sub continental diet responsible for the unique scent.
Ahlungor even wrote a piece about a sub continental punter who went above and beyond when dealing with a ML.
I'm guessing you are not even Indian? Yet, you are offended on their behalf? How condescending.

People who are always looking for reasons to be outraged really should be looking at their priorities. I think you should apologise to Ahlungor and Tiankou.

Climax598
18-06-2019, 11:50 PM
Brother my point was generalisations are inappropriate in any scenario.

Now to the important question you have raised...I am not a fan of DD but CIM i don't mind... Who does!?

Next time I will remember to ask WL after a session how my Semen tasted 😁
I bet is delicious. Is all about what you have eaten during the last few days just like smell.

Peterpecker
18-06-2019, 11:54 PM
10 Guernsay often have one Indian woman on. Mostly size 12 and above here though, the occasional slim gem.

Raybo
19-06-2019, 09:56 AM
Don't be so triggered.

It's common knowledge that it's primarily the sub continental diet responsible for the unique scent.
Ahlungor even wrote a piece about a sub continental punter who went above and beyond when dealing with a ML.
I'm guessing you are not even Indian? Yet, you are offended on their behalf? How condescending.

People who are always looking for reasons to be outraged really should be looking at their priorities. I think you should apologise to Ahlungor and Tiankou.

Not really sure why you need to stick your nose in where it's not required.

I just read a statement that clearly smacked of racism or at least, a poor, sweeping generalisation. Sometimes this is an unconscious bias that everyone has in their makeup. Tiankou later pointed out that he could have phrased it better and I suspect that English is his 2nd language. All good. Ahlungor, well I have just come to accept he is, well, Ahlungor. Like him or loathe him, he is part of the furniture here and we'll agree or disagree on here every day. Apologies, I really have nothing to be sorry about.

The 'triggered and 'condescending' comments? I could say the same of your little rant. Lots of assumptions and very few facts. it's 2019, there is nothing condescending about pointing out careless comments and attitudes towards others.

I don't care for your apology, but if we are talking about who 'owes one.........

deucebigalow
20-06-2019, 12:33 AM
Situ at Chatswood60, works a few days a week. $150 per hour and cute too.

I saw Situ last week and she was a good punt. Definitely Indian, short, slim and cute. Also eager to please. I think there are a couple of after reports floating around as well.

cuteguy
26-06-2019, 02:57 PM
I noticed a few Indian and Nepalese MLs at Diva (DOS) and Fijian (probably Indian) and Indian WL at the new Burwood 8 shop.

AHLUNGOR
03-07-2019, 12:47 PM
Just came across this shop from another forum, looks like it’s an Indian shop where RnT is the norm but FS are freely available?

Could be one worthwhile for the OP and other curry hungry brothers to check it out:

Vitality Massage, 107 Queen St, North Strathfield (formerly known as Bollywood Massage) - (02) 9743 3110

Rates : $80 massage / $120 full service (30 mins)

Ps. And once you have enough of those curry big tits, post a Bollywood review ok 👌!

mattemeiser
03-07-2019, 08:54 PM
I am just curious that why there is not many Indian WL around

I enquired about this with some of the mamasans in some of Sydney's finest establishments killing time whilst waiting for the girls to be ready for our session.

They said it was the smell. They said they tried even ferbreeze but it didnt work. Too many firebrigades coming due to reports of something rotten (possible deceased corps) ruinning the flow of bookings. Girls were getting cold having to stand outside the massage joints in their towels & having onlookers starring.
Was apparently good for business though. Much better than the girls who are handing out flyers.

-Matt-

mattemeiser
03-07-2019, 08:55 PM

Some people have more sensitive noses than others. They try their hardest which is commendable.
-Matt-

mattemeiser
03-07-2019, 08:59 PM

I have heard on the gripevine from some of the girls that eating pineapple prior - not sure if its right after, morning of or day before though for it to go through system.

I always like to be smelling well, fresh shower, cologne etc for the girl. Respect & all + is good for extras when smell better. At least she will remember you. Get the Evictus? Cologne from DJ's or Myers. They like it a lot. Have gotten heaps of compliments.

-Matt-

mattemeiser
03-07-2019, 09:09 PM
I have also had more then one ML comment they don't like giving some white guys certain extras.

For example one ML last week said white guys "smelled, didn't brush their teeth regularly and didn't shower every day"

Haha tit-for-tat comments. Yes, many Asian girls refuse white guys for size (body & bro), smell or just because they do.

MANY refuse middle east & south asians due to their treatment of girls but their safety is priority and I do feel you guys from those backgrounds but you juet need to try harder & be an outlyer.

I am in agreement as a white guy that if I was a ml I wouldnt want to give some white guys extras. And they are well within their rights.
Like all races, some have left themselves go & the girl may be counting down till it is finished.

I pride myself on being the opposite. Shower before going for session, teeth, shave, nails clipped, cologne, tidy up the pubes. Girl has a better experience & I enjoy the fruits of my effort.

-Matt-

PervySage
04-07-2019, 02:35 AM
Haha tit-for-tat comments.

MANY refuse middle east & south asians due to their treatment of girls but their safety is priority and I do feel you guys from those backgrounds but you juet need to try harder & be an outlyer.

Hmm you have mistaken me for someone from "those backgrounds"

But yeh the general point that punters that take care of themselves make it better for them and the ML / WL is a good point.

alereon
10-07-2019, 06:11 PM
Lola - 244 Paddington

nostromo
10-07-2019, 06:42 PM
Lola - 244 Paddington

Technically, she's Italian.

alereon
11-07-2019, 12:46 AM
Nope. Ethnic Indian. Nationality Italian. Does LFK, DATY, no BBBJ.

nostromo
11-07-2019, 07:30 AM

Nationality Italian

Yeah. She's Italian.

alereon
11-07-2019, 08:27 AM
Yeah. She's Italian.
DATY tastes Indian

sydind
28-07-2019, 03:59 PM
How is she on looks? I wanted to try an Indian this week

des888
28-07-2019, 10:41 PM
Try Deepika North Strathfield if she’s still there amazing body

sydind
29-07-2019, 02:30 PM
Thanks bro. Will try. I think works in the city too

des888
29-07-2019, 02:34 PM
Where does she work in the city? Keen to see her again just can’t be bothered driving to North Strathfield

Jumper63
29-07-2019, 03:20 PM
You should try 202 Harris Street Pyrmont (202 Pyrmont on this site); it would appear to have an ever growing line up of beauties from the subcontinent.

http://centralmassage.com.au/

sydind
29-07-2019, 03:31 PM
202 pyrmont I think with the same name

Mr.Yo
29-08-2019, 10:55 AM
Massage at central, 202 Harris street, 12 pendlehill, 10 marsh street got quit few

nostromo
29-08-2019, 05:34 PM
359 Riley supposedly has an Indian WL, Anni on the roster though she has no photos online.

Roj
07-10-2019, 06:18 PM
Rose https://bodyrotic.com.au/masseuses/?m_id=1891 at Bodyrotic
and Elisha (no photos though). Standard Bodyrotic rates of $280/hr ...

hornedone
07-10-2019, 08:02 PM
Smell like tandoori

New2Punting
09-10-2019, 08:44 AM
112 Pendle Hills....

cuteguy
13-10-2019, 02:26 PM
Yeah. She's Italian.

Maybe Italian father and Indian mother?:question:

syd_lad
16-10-2019, 12:19 AM
Massage at central has Indian ML. I have not tried her yet cause everytime I call, she has bookings. One day, and will be my first review... chocolate skin

AUSLAD21
16-10-2019, 10:24 AM
I saw this ad on locanto and was wondering if I should try, lil boy overpowered mind and I booked in, worst decision. The house smelled of incense (a little too much), the lady didn’t allow any DATY, it was wham bham thank you ma’am! Disappointed!!!
Never tried one again. But ML Priya at 200 Pyrmont is a pretty young thing, you might want to give her a go.
Also, appreciate any further leads on indian/Paki ML.
Cheers

syd_lad
17-10-2019, 01:19 AM
Is this place not All Milfs? Any decent Indian?

AHLUNGOR
17-10-2019, 09:17 AM
Any punter thinking he could fuck an Indian WL who looks like a Bollywood actress in Sydney is dreaming, right ?

AUSLAD21
17-10-2019, 09:30 AM
Any punter thinking he could fuck an Indian WL who looks like a Bollywood actress in Sydney is dreaming, right ?

How I wish this could be a reality!!! AHLUNGOR bro did you have any good experiences which you can share please?

AHLUNGOR
17-10-2019, 09:45 AM
How I wish this could be a reality!!! AHLUNGOR bro did you have any good experiences which you can share please?

Rita @ 5 Star, glamorous Indian lady from Singapore, big natural tits, fit and slim, awesome ass too, 5 Star services !! She was every bit a Bollywood babe alright !

Don't believe me? read this :

Haha, Rita the Indian Porn Queen ! ;) ;) ;)

AUSLAD21
18-10-2019, 11:46 AM
Wow bro! Looks like you really lived the dream. I wish there were more girls like this around now. Looks like you really had a good time with her. And an amazing AR.

Roj
08-11-2019, 04:39 PM
There's 10+ Indian and Nepalese girls on the roster here. Anyone been?
http://sydneycbdmassage.com.au/kings-cross-adult-massage-ladies/

Akeem75
27-02-2020, 10:58 AM
Hi Roj,
Tried sending you a PM but your inbox was full.

boater
27-02-2020, 11:17 AM
Taylors says they have a new Indian lady on today (27th Feb)
http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?95488

No description though, and I tend to like the thin, petite Indian ladies so have not reached out to ask about her (yet).

Roj
27-02-2020, 03:10 PM
Hi Roj,
Tried sending you a PM but your inbox was full.

Sorry - I haven't cleaned out the inbox for a while!
Should be good now ...

kingwally
27-02-2020, 08:22 PM

I know of 2 that are very nice, I have fucked one several times and had my cock up another (no thrusting unfortunately, just resting it inside).

baconator
27-02-2020, 10:17 PM
I'd also love any leads on a pretty slim Indian, ideally offering FS... has been on my bucket list for awhile! Will leave a review (unless you want me to keep her a secret 😉)

Jimmy20
28-05-2020, 07:44 AM
Try exploring Parramatta. During the Covid times an Indian and a Nepalese girl. Their rates a much lower than others offered during these strange times. Both girls are pretty and will keep punters happy.

boater
28-05-2020, 07:21 PM
Try exploring Parramatta. During the Covid times three Indian and Nepalese girls previously from MAC are sharing an apartment. Their rates a much lower than others offered during these strange times.

MAC - Do you mean "Massage at Central" ?

aussiegaigin
28-05-2020, 08:06 PM
Will leave a review (unless you want me to keep her a secret 😉)The most repeated lie on punter forums

Jimmy20
29-05-2020, 11:32 AM
They are waiting to see what happens with the official opening of massage businesses.

will2shy
29-05-2020, 04:37 PM
Try exploring Parramatta. During the Covid times an Indian and a Nepalese girl previously from MAC are sharing an apartment. Their rates a much lower than others offered during these strange times. Both girls are pretty and will keep punters happy.

Hi Jimmy, any chance you can disclose the details of where or how to contact these girls?

TheMaestro
29-05-2020, 08:14 PM
Hi Jimmy, any chance you can disclose the details of where or how to contact these girls?

More information would be much appreciated bro Jimmy!

choley
01-06-2020, 03:07 PM
Hi Jimmy, care to share ??

nostromo
01-06-2020, 04:49 PM
Jimmy's shortest tall story to date.

warwick1
01-06-2020, 06:08 PM
Jimmy's shortest tall story to date.

Is this the same "Jimmy" that was the spokesperson for MAC that gave those over the top reviews of all the newbies at that shop and all the numbnuts lapted them up??

bobbyj99
01-06-2020, 10:37 PM
nothing to comment really

boater
04-06-2020, 01:32 AM
From Sat 13th June
Personal services
Tattoo and massage parlours can reopen with up to 10 clients.

Strip clubs and sex services premises (will remain) closed.

See: https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/what-you-can-and-cant-do-under-rules

storry_teller
21-07-2020, 11:56 AM
The manager at Golden Rose Chinatown recommenced that they will have new Indian girl having her first day today. Tall, slim, a bit shy.

whatsup
21-07-2020, 12:10 PM
Try Neha at lebons lane seven hills. Wont be dissapointed...

https://sydney.locanto.com.au/ID_2383274001/Massage-therapy-in-seven-hills-blacktown.html

works wed and sundays....big boobs

crazyhorse13
21-07-2020, 09:28 PM
Try Neha at lebons lane seven hills. Wont be dissapointed...

https://sydney.locanto.com.au/ID_2383274001/Massage-therapy-in-seven-hills-blacktown.html

works wed and sundays....big boobs

Nice whats her bodyshape like?

whatsup
23-07-2020, 02:57 PM
Round bum..slight sexy tummy...Big boobs with Puff soft nipple..areola is nice to suck on..Overall petite..tan skin...Amazing to see her react to my Big cock..cumming all over her forehand and body as she tugged me.

crazyhorse13
23-07-2020, 03:33 PM
Round bum..slight sexy tummy...Big boobs with Puff soft nipple..areola is nice to suck on..Overall petite..tan skin...Amazing to see her react to my Big cock..cumming all over her forehand and body as she tugged me.

Nice one sounds like a winner to me. I love bigger girls but regardless if the tits are big it dont bother me how small their bodies are