PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Empire Rebecca - no translator required

Putter
19-06-2019, 07:02 PM
Managed to escape for some lunchtime R&R. No booking, so was shown a parade of 6 ladies at the swanky waiting room at the new premises. Chanel, Vicky and Rebecca looked great. Was recommended Rebecca so booked her for 45 min.

Rebecca met me in Room 8 and introduced herself with a great kiss. She exuded sexual energy and we engaged in light conversation without the need for a translator. She is about 162cm, with a nice face, lovely smile, natural C cups with large nipples, nice light tan, and a lovely ass.

The shower session concluded with a fantastic BBBJ with lovely eye contact. After drying off, I spent time dining on her sweet and tiny pussy. She does have a tight pussy but after some dining, her pussy was very wet.

She absolutely loved how I ate her pussy, and subsequently reciprocated by eating my ass, balls and dick. The mirrors were well positioned and it was visually stimulating. A number of places I have tried recently just don’t understand how important a role mirrors play when having sex. What I also liked was the lack of tissues compared to chicks at other shops who go through a whole box during the BBBJ.

Sex started with CG. She had to slowly slide down my pole, but once she was down, she moved with enthusiasm and energy. We went through a few positions and I can honestly say that I enjoyed fucking her in all the positions.

The finale was in front of the mirror with her kneeling to take me in her mouth. I had asked earlier if I could CIM and she said yes as I had given her a great time. She is so sweet!

Post sex, she gave me a nice oil massage while we chatted about travelling in general. She has such a lovely adventurous personality which makes this session so unique. There was also no time wasting at all, and no attempt to hurry me to cum fast, which I experienced recently at a few North Shore shops.

I did give other shops a go recently but I am very impressed by 278’s new digs, and more so by Rebecca who will soon reacquaint herself with my Buddha belly. And other bits!

harrycd
19-06-2019, 07:56 PM
Nice AR Putter, Rebecca sounds like a fun ride.
Also I agree mirrors do make a massive difference, its the cherry on top of a good punt.

I haven't been to 278 or 479, who would be your pick of the bunch as after reading a few of your AR's I think we have similar tastes

hc2030
19-06-2019, 08:36 PM
Managed to escape for some lunchtime R&R. No booking, so was shown a parade of 6 ladies at the swanky waiting room at the new premises. Chanel, Vicky and Rebecca looked great. Was recommended Rebecca so booked her for 45 min.

Rebecca met me in Room 8 and introduced herself with a great kiss. She exuded sexual energy and we engaged in light conversation without the need for a translator. She is about 162cm, with a nice face, lovely smile, natural C cups with large nipples, nice light tan, and a lovely ass.

The shower session concluded with a fantastic BBBJ with lovely eye contact. After drying off, I spent time dining on her sweet and tiny pussy. She does have a tight pussy but after some dining, her pussy was very wet.

She absolutely loved how I ate her pussy, and subsequently reciprocated by eating my ass, balls and dick. The mirrors were well positioned and it was visually stimulating. A number of places I have tried recently just don’t understand how important a role mirrors play when having sex. What I also liked was the lack of tissues compared to chicks at other shops who go through a whole box during the BBBJ.

Sex started with CG. She had to slowly slide down my pole, but once she was down, she moved with enthusiasm and energy. We went through a few positions and I can honestly say that I enjoyed fucking her in all the positions.

The finale was in front of the mirror with her kneeling to take me in her mouth. I had asked earlier if I could CIM and she said yes as I had given her a great time. She is so sweet!

Post sex, she gave me a nice oil massage while we chatted about travelling in general. She has such a lovely adventurous personality which makes this session so unique. There was also no time wasting at all, and no attempt to hurry me to cum fast, which I experienced recently at a few North Shore shops.

I did give other shops a go recently but I am very impressed by 278’s new digs, and more so by Rebecca who will soon reacquaint herself with my Buddha belly. And other bits!

I saw Rebecca in the lineup today. She seemed to be adorable to guys. As I have seen 2 lineups while I am waiting for Coco, the first lineup, someone picked Rebecca.
On the second lineup, the guy couldn't pick anyone in there and asked for Rebecca as well, and he was told to wait 45 mins as Rebecca was just picked from the first lineup.
But at the end, he still didn't wait and decided to go to Ginza.

Putter
19-06-2019, 09:08 PM
@harrycd: lol yeah it’s good when you can find good ones. I haven’t been punting as much as i’ve been seeing a nice bubbly blonde uni student the past year. She keeps me fully occupied! From the current 278 bunch, I would recommend Maki and Didi, though Rebecca tops the lot imho.

@hc2030: lol he should have waited! If there are too many attractive girls in a lineup, ask the receptionists, as I find them very honest.

optimusprime
19-06-2019, 09:10 PM
Thanks for the review. Good read!

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

hornedone
19-06-2019, 10:03 PM
I haven’t been punting as much as i’ve been seeing a nice bubbly blonde uni student the past year.

She is learning dicktation?

Hollow
03-07-2019, 05:34 PM
Saw Rebecca last week or so. Initially bit of a mixup from the management, which stressed her out hard (I assured them I'd be happy to choose someone else, don't stress her out), god damn super sweet girl, incredible English (she claims she's been here a year and studied English for only 6 months), best English I've heard from a WL yet, hell she kept up with my fast talking speed AND some jargon.

Can't quite DT, but damn she tries, intense service all round. Sorry I don't have anything noteworthy to say specifically on her sex game, as the experience around it was far more unique. Extensive fun and natural chatting, and as I admired her insane physique, she frequently complimented my ass, saying she was jealous as she'd been trying to lift hers up a bit, "too soft, like jelly", though I assured her with plenty of fondling that I'm more than happy with that :P

Absolutely recommend seeing her, only way to improve on her strengths is have the management ease up on her; she admits to working too much, missing meal breaks. If she were allowed to be a bit more relaxed, you'd be in for a wild ride :)
I reckon I still rate Tiffany higher, but that's mostly personal taste, not unbiased review xD just can't beat those stunning eyes and that "I NEED to fuck you, I crave your cock" attitude, oomph <3