PDA

View Full Version : Elsa

nostromo
20-06-2019, 11:08 AM
If you've been following 6S on their WeChat group or Line timeline you will have noticed the promotions they're currently running. Never one to pass up a good thing, I took the plunge on their Elsa promotion and booked (via Line) to see her for a 30 minute session with the intent of posting a review (for better or worse). And here it is.

Room fee of $45 out of the way at reception, its a short wait in the room until Elsa arrives.

Again, its one of those times where the filter they use actively works against her. For some reason, I expected Elsa to be reasonably tall. In fact, she's quite pretty, petite with surprisingly big breasts (C cups I think) for her lithe frame.

Once on the table she asks whether I want a soft or hard massage and later whether I would like her to concentrate on my back or legs. Her soft is slow and deliberate. Which really characterises her approach throughout the session. Clothed, she starts off applying precise pressure to points down my back and legs. And then applies some oil to her hands for a good soft massage. Once done, she ducks out of the room to get a wash cloth and on return removes the oil and then applies some talc. I have to admit they looks after you in Part 1 at 6S. Then comes the soft caress stage with her finger tips and palms moving along my body, down between my thighs and legs and finishing with some soft brushing of the back of neck and head with her lips.

A whisper in the ear whether I want extra and tells me she charges $50.

The flip and the soft caressing continues down my front coupled with the slow reveal, as the dress then bra and then finally panties disappear. She has large dark areola and big nipples which under my hands are quite responsive and harden to the touch. Elsa hops on to table and begins a delicate kiss and finger caress around my groin, her mouth moving up my shaft, centimeters from my hard member, her fingertips mimicking the touch of her mouth.

She proceeds up my body and teases my nipples with her mouth and flat of her hands. And then raises her torso slightly up to brush her breasts and nipples on my cock. Finishing by gathering her breasts around my cock and introducing some Spanish into the equation.

Then its play time. Some oil goes onto her hands, which she duel wields along my shaft, cupping the balls and working the tip. All with lots of eye contact. For me, there's no kissing or using my mouth on her nipples. My hands reach downstairs to her neatly trimmed pussy, gently circling the hard button of her clit under my fingers but I'm told not to make her cum.

Speaking of which, I'm not sure on COB. As I was coming close she shifted her hand as if to block the spray so being a gentleman I redirect on to the disposable covering. She helped to clean me up with some wipes. I dressed, settled up and she slipped out to her next booking.

21-06-2019, 01:14 PM
For me, there's no kissing or using my mouth on her nipples.

Was that your preference or she did not allow you to?

nostromo
21-06-2019, 01:53 PM
Her preference.

21-06-2019, 02:52 PM
Thanks for the intel nostromo

hyperultra
21-06-2019, 03:15 PM
Nice after report. She sounds lovely. Shame its no touch policy at this shop

iceicebaby25
21-06-2019, 04:04 PM
Nice thanks for sharing. I saw S6 promotions as well and planning to visit Elsa. Glad you are happy with your nhj from her instead from your previous DOS visit:D

iceicebaby25
21-06-2019, 04:07 PM
Nice after report. She sounds lovely. Shame its no touch policy at this shop

Nowadays a lot of brothers did not review in too much details, let’s visit and explore ourselves

iceicebaby25
21-06-2019, 04:08 PM
Sorry duplicated.

tittay_lover
21-06-2019, 04:36 PM
Her preference.

That sucks ... what’s the go with no mouth to nipples? Should be standard service if u ask me ... hope this is the girls policy and not the shop ...

21-06-2019, 07:31 PM
Planning a visit on Sunday, will report back with an AR haha

jordan69
21-06-2019, 11:05 PM
Elsa looks beautiful

6SURRYHILLS
23-06-2019, 11:13 PM
Tomorrow is the last day for Elsa in Artarmon before she goes to holiday, we extend the review special to Artarmon, anyone go to Artarmon and meet Elsa tomorrow in Artarmon and write a decent length positive review will have his (or her) next massage room charge free. Elsa works 10-4 tomorrow so be quick!

londonlife
23-06-2019, 11:35 PM
but I'm told not to make her cum.

I understand that MGs get tired easily if they come a few times a day but that is such a turn off if I am told in the middle of the playing..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

jplover
24-06-2019, 05:58 PM
I saw the pics and looks really pretty. When is she back from holiday?