PDA

View Full Version : Magic Touch Thai Massage - Carlton - Fire Bombed

Flyerr221
18-05-2012, 02:05 PM
This is a nice shop, run by peaceful Thai people. It is sad that they are subject to exhaustion and/or thuggery.

A THAI massage parlour was destroyed by fire this morning after a Molotov cocktail was thrown inside.

Firefighters were called to the shop in Carlton, in Sydney's south, following reports there was smoke billowing from inside about 4.40am.

The fire was extinguished before it spread to neighbouring businesses on Andover St.

It destroyed the shop’s lounge area but did not cause any structural damage.

A NSW Police spokeswoman said the clinic's front glass had been smashed and the fire had started inside.

"Initial indications tell us it was deliberate, but there’s nothing to suggest any bikie links," she said.

The matter will not be referred to the gang squad.

A crime scene has been established and is under police guard until investigators arrivehttp://resources2.news.com.au/images/2012/05/15/1226355/835734-fire.jpg
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/sydney-news/molotov-cocktail-guts-massage-parlour/story-fn7y9brv-1226355849864

Travelmate
18-05-2012, 03:56 PM
Not good to see this happen.
But there is no lose to me.

I will wait and see Mr C & B comment.

Mr Crash and Burn
18-05-2012, 04:21 PM
Yes my old pal Travelmate, this will be a loss for me in the short term, however, only in the short term. Keep your eyes pasted to these pages and not on that formguide and you may learn something. LOL

BTW Flyer, have you been here??

Flyerr221
18-05-2012, 05:05 PM
Just the once C&B. It's a bit far away from my digs. Love the Thai girls though. http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

My time was spent with a young girl with cute A cups. Can't remember her name.

PS Is the shop with a Lady Boy ? Ha ! That would be a surprise and a half.

aussiegaigin
19-05-2012, 04:13 PM
I believe some of the girls here also work @ Oasis, so all is not lost.

Mr Crash and Burn
19-05-2012, 05:53 PM
aussiegaigin,

I am not aware of any that work at oasis.

I do no of some that work at Newtown, Bondi, a shop in Manly and Cremorne.

cisco
20-05-2012, 01:01 AM
they will be anywhere as long as they get a good good money.......its always about money talk

Mr Crash and Burn
30-05-2012, 12:51 PM
For all the lovers of young Thai girls, and my old pal Travelmate, this shop is reopening

Travelmate
30-05-2012, 06:19 PM
For all the lovers of young Thai girls, and my old pal Travelmate, this shop is reopening

Is this shop re-opening?
Who are still working there?
Any nomination from C & B?
I may give it a go in very near future

Mr Crash and Burn
01-06-2012, 03:49 PM
Yes travelmate, it has reopened, but I highly doubt you will be paying it a visit in the near future due to your heavily booked timetable between punting and formguide analysis.

I will however scour the roster and advise accordingly.

aussiegaigin
01-06-2012, 10:44 PM
That was quick. I went past on Monday and it was all boarded up at the front.

TheTiger
05-06-2012, 10:22 AM
Some years ago I went into partnership with a Thai chef who wanted to set up a restaurant in Sydney. There were several silent partners in this venture. Apparently, there is an "association of Australian Thai Restaurants" or something like that. There is no law saying you need to belong to such an association. The association didn't like the proposed location of our restaurant - too close to other, better, Thai restaurants. WTF!!!! We were not located in the CBD, but pointed out that around Campbell Street there must be a dozen or so. Still, in our location, apparently, we were one too many.

Ignoring the so-called association, we went ahead and got the relevant approvals from Council and opened the restaurant. For 18 months we were subjected to the worst harassment and abuse I'd ever seen. I would say it was a systematic attack, but who can prove what? We had customers deliberately jam whole toilet rolls down the toilets, leave without paying, intimidate staff telling them that they will be in danger if they turn up to work. At one point, most of our waitstaff were westerners because of the intimidation. We had broken windows, numerous fires started in waste bins, spray paint on the front, stolen cars dumped in the car park. I could go on. In the end, we moved the restaurant to KL, where we are making a killing.

When I see the picture at the top of this thread, I can't help but think that maybe the corruption extends to Thai MPs as well. Who knows?

Cheers

TheTiger

Mr Crash and Burn
05-06-2012, 03:50 PM
Well this shop has reopened, although you would hardly call it a salubrious establishment at this stage.

The girls need to work, and they have knocked up two rooms and they are good enough to pass for the moment.

As for conspiracy theories, I can see where you are coming from "The Tiger". Sounds a bit like a Thai Mafia/Triad stand over tactic. As for the culprit(s) of this firw bimbing, I cant say for sure it was similar as there are no other Thai shops of this type for miles and miles. There are a few legit operations in neighbouring suburbs (Hurstville and Kogarah).
One thing for sure is, the "bomber" may have forgotten about the cameras at this shop, and may have smiled inadvertently at one of them before dispatching his or her missile. You never know, you may hear more about this in the print media.