PDA

View Full Version : Other Lulu - sexy office worker fucked in the storeroom - Roseville Rose

jethro751
22-06-2019, 12:54 AM
Person's Name : Lulu

Establishment : Roseville Rose

Date of Visit : 18/06/2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://www.rosevillerose.com.au/

Phone :02 9416 7291

Hours of Business : 10 am to 1 am several days

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : 165 cm tall, sexy shapely legs, pretty face with glasses, A cup boobs

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwanese

Services Provided : BBBJ, side saddle, missionary, massage, cuddles

Value for money/recommend? : It was ok and there were some great times and I think she would get better over time.

My experience/comments : I booked Sky and went with Lulu due to an extended booking and could not wait.

Lulu is quite attractive and has a nice sexy body as per her photo and she wore her glasses the whole time and it was like I am fucking a sexy young office worker in the storeroom.

We started with a catbath and some balls licking and then she sucked my cock quite rapidly but only the head and this went for nearly ten minutes and was ok but I am spoiled by Sky.

I did not do DATY as she seemed not interested but maybe next time and I wanted to fuck her because she has a very sexy body and legs and her boobs are A cups but nice and natural and look nice.

I started with side saddle and Lulu has a very tight pussy and it felt very fucking good inside her and looking at her perfect legs was a bonus and she reacted really well to my cock inside her.

I fucked her slowly at first then sped up and absolutely hammered that pussy and the tightness and her reactions had me worked up and I held her body and her leg and fucked her stupid.

After five minutes of hammering I changed to missionary and I have to say it felt very fucking good inside her again due to the snug pussy and her body felt very good against me.

Lulu was pulling me into her and had her hands on my butt pulling my cock inside her and she was crying out but there was no kissing throughout and I cant blame any girl as it is flu season.

I kept at the missionary for nearly ten minutes and it felt pretty awesome and she seemed to really like it and I had to change back to side saddle as I was getting pretty hot and sweaty.

So back to side saddle and she had her legs at different angles and it felt very good inside her again and she has a very sexy body and legs and towards the end she had one leg opened upwards.

Her legs and body are very good and I fucked her very hard and fast and she was crying out and I was planning on going a bit longer but thought it felt too good to stop and got excited and I came strongly in the dom.

We then cleaned up and Lulu gave me a massage for ten minutes and I said to just lay there with me for the remainder and she was snuggled very close with our legs entwined and gave me some kisses now.

I would have liked the kisses earlier but hey she has never met me before so its ok and as we are lying there together she said she loves me a couple of times so that was a surprise.

A good bit of marketing all the same but true love would mean free sex and going out to dinner etc but that's asking too much of a 25 year old beauty but it was a nice touch on her part.

I get the feeling in my gut that follow up sessions would be much more interactive as she gets to know me but that pussy was superb.

I took a shower and offered her the hot water but she just got dressed so I am glad I did not do DATY.

So perhaps management can please talk to her about the importance of taking a shower after sex so the punters can have some clean DATY.

iceicebaby25
22-06-2019, 10:44 AM
So perhaps management can please talk to her about the importance of taking a shower after sex so the punters can have some clean DATY.[/QUOTE]

Nice reading. Thanks for sharing. Yes agreed. I need to be aware of daty next time.