PDA

View Full Version : The lovely Enchantress - Elsa

MS80
25-06-2019, 01:13 AM
When I first laid eyes on Elsa, I was already attracted to her beautiful face. Her partially Thai heritage might be why her eyebrows were thicker and darker than others, but it only helps to enhance her beauty. The short little dress she was wearing could not hide the tight body underneath.

Part 1 - she was very thorough and careful, and made sure that she was applying the amount of pressure I wanted.

Part 2 - she became a different creature. She took her dress and bra off (the bottom stayed on because it was that time of the month) and proceeded to grind her butt against my cock with mesmerising rhythm. Suffice to say, I left some mark on there.

(Additional details of part 2 at bottom of the page. Ignore it if you wish to explore her yourself)

She then lovingly cleaned me up and gave me her prettiest smile, hugged me and thanked me as I got dressed. I was satisfied knowing that I had one of the best handjobs in a long while.

(Continuation of part 2)

She then proceeded to lie me down on the massage table and straddles me. From that angle I can watch her lovely sized breasts calling out to be fondled. Whilst I wasn’t able to suck on them as I would’ve liked (and I respect their rules), she did place my cock between her two melons and gave it a good rubbing, hence any other thoughts at the time were quickly forgotten.

To finish, she got back on top of me, with my cock in her soft hands, worked me over the edge as she grinded her covered pussy against me whilst increasing the loudness of her moaning as I reached climax. And after I came, she relentlessly continued with her hands to milk every last drop (and possibly even a second climax if I was able).

Kawaiionnanoko
25-06-2019, 11:40 PM
Nice thanks for sharing bro. The downside was the monthly visit how do you feel?

MS80
26-06-2019, 12:06 AM
Nice thanks for sharing bro. The downside was the monthly visit how do you feel?

Hi Kawaiionnanoko bro, not sure what you mean? I drop by the place probably once a week haha

Kawaiionnanoko
26-06-2019, 04:16 PM
Hi Kawaiionnanoko bro, not sure what you mean? I drop by the place probably once a week haha
Apology. What I meant for the downside was monthly period from ml? How do you feel? I experienced few times and just have to accept them but the next visit some times have a bit of special from them. :D