PDA

View Full Version : General talk True Love for ML

insane593
25-06-2019, 11:57 AM
Has anyone fall in love with Any ML working in the shop, and Want to do anything to make her stay in Australia.

APL
25-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Sorry mate we have all been there
The answer is dont go there

merlin200
25-06-2019, 01:43 PM
Has anyone fall in love with Any ML working in the shop, and Want to do anything to make her stay in Australia.
They will use you and throw you away when their needs are met. I am still struggling by paying her $20,000 debt off

HST
25-06-2019, 02:34 PM
I'm pretty keen on a girl I see every now and then. Wouldn't mind seeing her outside the shop but whenever I've asked her she strings me along and gives me hope and I have the feeling she likes doing this for some perverse female reason. I realise I should just keep it to shop visits of course.

HST
25-06-2019, 02:36 PM
Merlin200, what was that for, did you buy her a car or something?

Soupy
25-06-2019, 02:38 PM
Access to young pussy can seriously affect logic and reason.If you took it to Ladbrokes the smart money would be against you but occasionally an outsider gets up and that's the lure of the punt.
If one is lonely or an overly sensitive soul punting can do some damage, approach with caution.

insane593
25-06-2019, 02:53 PM
I think it's the job, that's makes them to give the same feeling to everyone , In my opinion they go thru the rollercoaster of Sexual feelings everyday so pretending that they like you, and doing things only for you become part of the their Job.

PuntMeat
25-06-2019, 03:06 PM
Has anyone fall in love with Any ML working in the shop.

At least once a week mate... feeling usually fades as she’s wiping herself off..

Tavs
26-06-2019, 04:54 PM
I'm pretty keen on a girl I see every now and then. Wouldn't mind seeing her outside the shop but whenever I've asked her she strings me along and gives me hope and I have the feeling she likes doing this for some perverse female reason. I realise I should just keep it to shop visits of course.
Had that too. Every time I would try and sort something the games would happen and when she realised that she could not come over as I was heading out with mates that evening she was super keen to spend the night.

insane593
26-06-2019, 05:40 PM
They will use you and throw you away when their needs are met. I am still struggling by paying her $20,000 debt off

This is extreme, In my case, I get hurt Emotionally more than financially

insane593
26-06-2019, 05:43 PM
She use to spend money, If we are staying out, she will book Hotel, Buy Drinks & Dinner, give gifts like normal Girlfriend, That made me feel like, she isn't after money at all.

Homebrew
27-06-2019, 07:31 AM
power of the puss, mightyer than the sword, by far.
yes there are exceptions, few and far between, however end of the day they are prostitutes and are doing massage and the extras for a reason.......money. if they just rebuff you , you move onto next girl so they know play the game and take what they can while it lasts, hahaha, we do the same except we are taking what we can while they are giving it.......sex.
if you want real LOVE go to Thailand, those girls only know real love..................eh Randy.

gpeck80
28-06-2019, 03:51 PM
She use to spend money, If we are staying out, she will book Hotel, Buy Drinks & Dinner, give gifts like normal Girlfriend, That made me feel like, she isn't after money at all.

Don't think of it as generosity or love. Think of it as their investing money in a good stock ;)

dumpy
28-06-2019, 11:06 PM
No of course not... but yes.

rockbreaker
29-06-2019, 01:12 AM
I personally would rather pay for the session instead of getting freebie by winning their heart. Nothing is free. It may be free now but it will cost more down the track

The dude
29-06-2019, 01:57 PM
I'm going to vague because last time i mentioned a ML you dudes guessed who it was.

On three occasions in the last six months, three MLs all of a sudden became smitten with me after hearing about something lucrative I did. Prior to this, all gazed upon me blank vacant stares. All had sob stories. I got several rounds of a deluxe free service outside the shop. Imagine my surprise when, after realising I was not going to open my wallet, all three dropped me like a hot turd.

It was actually fucking awesome while it lasted but don't be a sucker.

Bryan4321
29-06-2019, 02:21 PM

Yes. I feel u bro! Im in love to the Ml her name is A*R* but find out that shes married. Cant stop to think about her. Really weird

Tavs
29-06-2019, 05:20 PM
I'm going to vague because last time i mentioned a ML you dudes guessed who it was.

On three occasions in the last six months, three MLs all of a sudden became smitten with me after hearing about something lucrative I did. Prior to this, all gazed upon me blank vacant stares. All had sob stories. I got several rounds of a deluxe free service outside the shop. Imagine my surprise when, after realising I was not going to open my wallet, all three dropped me like a hot turd.

It was actually fucking awesome while it lasted but don't be a sucker.

I had similar. One zero interest until she grabbed my coat and saw the brand (I had just come from a meeting where best coat was needed) and another who showed zero interest whole session after which I went to the general store and as I was getting into my car (a Euro badged one) she was taking rubbish to the bin and saw me- next time I was the object of her affection haha.

Both didn’t last too long when they figured out I would not hand my wallet over.

theblackhand
29-06-2019, 05:43 PM
I personally would rather pay for the session instead of getting freebie by winning their heart. Nothing is free. It may be free now but it will cost more down the trackI have the same out look as above. They will sucker you in and you will pay alot more in the long run.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Tavs
30-06-2019, 09:12 AM
Really just best to have fun and milk what you can in the shops.

bonobopark
30-06-2019, 06:55 PM
U have my vote.

bonobopark
30-06-2019, 06:56 PM
Really just best to have fun and milk what you can in the shops.
U have my vote.
Not all, most girls know how to milk you.....

Tavs
01-07-2019, 09:26 AM
U have my vote.
Not all, most girls know how to milk you.....
We all just have to get better returning that favour 😎

Macbeth_oz
02-09-2019, 01:56 PM
Stick to the shops. Get what you can get. You will never have a meaningful relationship with anyone you met in a massage shop.

brownwallaby
02-09-2019, 02:01 PM
Stick to the shops. Get what you can get. You will never have a meaningful relationship with anyone you met in a massage shop.

you might get one with a fellow punter you bumped onto :) :)