PDA

View Full Version : holland park ssds

pommychris
25-06-2019, 05:18 PM
went here today, was told ok for 45 mins as busy.. fine.. but into the room undress and wait 11 mins for the lady to return!!
well time is short but i let it slide as im expecting a nice massage but alas this was not to be.. the lady started to rub and push on
my back with one hand!! im thinking whats going on? so put up my head to see her texting a phone in the other hand! fuck im paying
good money for a half assed massage, then it rings and she stops everything to answer a punter wanting to know whos on and whats
available, i'm just laying there thinking bullshit!! so i get up and start to get dressed as its not going to be any fun at all!!! ohh whats wrong?
i say i came to have a massage not listen to you taking bookings well 55 for 45 mins not cheep and i accepted money back and went to stanley st
and had a lovely time!! small jap !!!

reddoor
25-06-2019, 07:07 PM
Geeez thats unusual for sunshine, normally very attentive. Thats usually the shit u get with POs.

merlin200
25-06-2019, 07:12 PM
I had this same issue at the touch high gate hill store. Except she was on private messaging with some friend. Everytime i looked up or moved my head she woud quickly put it down. Made it a cat and mouse game for her where i would move just to make her put phone down. She got the hint after 10 min

hornedone
25-06-2019, 07:25 PM
Pork chop with unkempt wild muff smell like Peking duck?

pommychris
25-06-2019, 07:47 PM
meant to be thai mix!! tara !! pity but more chinese than thai

ooshka
26-06-2019, 11:58 AM
Good for you standing up, too many lying down. Shops are taking punters for granted. Unless you walking in throwing too much cash over the asking price you get shit service. Had same service twice SSDS. Never been back in 12 months.

Homebrew
27-06-2019, 07:46 AM
wow, surprised they offered money back, i would have taken it also.
yep for the money you pay it should be 100% service, most of these girls think slap on the oil roll you over and get a $100 , NEXT.

ococpunt
27-06-2019, 10:37 AM
all my experiences here are positive but not great, however I cannot convince myself back there

every time I go it's one punter after another, girls are worn out and don't seem enthusiastic anymore

halfnhalf
27-06-2019, 11:06 AM
The strategy, that perhaps we should all adopt, to counter the problem of tired overworked ML's is to try the new ones ie go to a different shop everytime. If we, as punters, are using all the available stock, then it follows that the pool will get bigger. Or is my logic flawed?

brownwallaby
27-06-2019, 03:09 PM
The strategy, that perhaps we should all adopt, to counter the problem of tired overworked ML's is to try the new ones ie go to a different shop everytime. If we, as punters, are using all the available stock, then it follows that the pool will get bigger. Or is my logic flawed?

That might be true but not all punters are adventurous, a lot of us are conservative people who prefers stability and guaranteed results, so keep seeing the same proven pool of talents

Kowabunga
27-06-2019, 08:19 PM
I went to SSDS Holland Park some weeks ago.
ML was ok, but a bit uppity and pricey.
Left ok ... But not overly impressed to return

blake_ly
02-09-2019, 11:51 AM
Does anyone know what happened to the korean girl ella that used to work here? seems like she went on a holiday and never came back..

Gaijin
20-09-2019, 01:13 PM
Anyone know where Nina went?

leon_001
20-09-2019, 04:05 PM
Anyone know where Nina went?

Gaijin
20-09-2019, 07:21 PM
Thanks mate, that's a shame

jimmyp
24-10-2019, 09:04 AM
Did I see when I drove past the other day the ATM has gone from out the front??

Another example of the big banks not looking after the............little man.

Homebrew
24-10-2019, 09:17 AM
Did I see when I drove past the other day the ATM has gone from out the front??

Another example of the big banks not looking after the............little man.

probably sick of having to fill it up 3 times a day from SSDS punters

Brissypunter
24-10-2019, 09:36 AM
Yeah noticed a old massage joint carina same uses to have a atm outside but now gone was so bloody handy

midnightau
24-10-2019, 10:04 AM
probably sick of having to fill it up 3 times a day from SSDS punters

or the stop taking langer than normal due to service requirements.

Ace01
24-10-2019, 10:58 AM
not the best place with withdraw cash- leaving a bread crumb trail of where you have been - even if it's not important now, might be in the future

HST
24-10-2019, 03:59 PM
not the best place with withdraw cash- leaving a bread crumb trail of where you have been - even if it's not important now, might be in the future

I'd just say i was going across the road to the pub to play the pokies. Lost every time though, funny that.

HST
24-10-2019, 04:01 PM
Actually I bet the regulars in the pub have a bit of fun watching who visits the shop. Not a bad pub actually, I've only been a few times but I like the way it's set up with plenty of comfy armchairs

popeye96
24-10-2019, 05:50 PM
Banks are removing stand alone ATM's left right and centre. It's getting harder and harder to find somewhere now to withdraw cash. Just another way they can save some $ because apparently $5+ billion dollars profit a year isn't enough.

bjsearcher
24-10-2019, 09:01 PM
Banks are removing stand alone ATM's left right and centre. It's getting harder and harder to find somewhere now to withdraw cash. Just another way they can save some $ because apparently $5+ billion dollars profit a year isn't enough.$5billion + profit is small as a percentage of their Assets. ATM's have a lot of ongoing costs attached to them and the more popular they are, the greater those costs. Try going to Woolworth or Coles, they are happy to give you cash.

Sent from my CPH1979 using Tapatalk

popeye96
25-10-2019, 06:03 PM
$5billion + profit is small as a percentage of their Assets. ATM's have a lot of ongoing costs attached to them and the more popular they are, the greater those costs. Try going to Woolworth or Coles, they are happy to give you cash.

Sent from my CPH1979 using Tapatalk

I'm well aware of all that. Many years ago in a different life I used to work for one. Once upon a time they used to be customer service focused. But those days are long gone.

I was merely making a comment on why the ATM's outside of shops were disappearing.

reddoor
25-10-2019, 07:13 PM
I wonder how long it will b before the only choice we have for shop payments is to wave our phs over the girls ph. Prob not a bad idea as would'nt have to worry about only having 50s then.

Ace01
25-10-2019, 07:19 PM
wont be too far down the track - bills banning cash transaction over $10k just passed the lower house - i hope it stop dead in the senate - otherwise the government and banks soon will have a clear idea what you do and all.

its a classic frog in a pot situation - next to come is $5k, $1k then $100 - Suddenly the Chinese Social Credit system doesnt seem that remote....

blake_ly
04-11-2019, 06:13 PM
Had an interesting one here recently, massage with K***, on the flip, she hands me a small bottle of dettol hand sanitiser and motions for me to wash my hands.
:cool2:
Massage: one of the best i've had recently, strong, firm, hit all the right knots.
WIR: last day for her according to wechat
Price: standard pricing
X Factor: great chat

Brissypunter
04-11-2019, 06:39 PM
Had this happen couple of shops I don’t mind good hygiene but had it happen at GIB while back she put on my balls and shaft before HJ blood was burning wasn’t happy that time I tell ya

ecchi.gaijin
05-11-2019, 10:32 AM
The really good performers are able to do this during the massage by using sanitiser when they get to your hands. Nothing spoils the mood more than interrupting a sensual massage to discuss $$$ or hygiene.

Dandanwestside
05-11-2019, 07:50 PM
some girls are very attractive

TopCat
05-11-2019, 09:45 PM
Also had the hand sanitiser at a cheap shop recently..

marcus1honest
06-11-2019, 12:45 AM
I kind of like the idea of hand sanitiser. . to think of how many guys they have been touching before me. .