PDA

View Full Version : Pauline

25-06-2019, 05:54 PM
TLDR; Silent but deadly - recommended

I saw her a couple of days ago, so I’ll try my best to remember as much as I can.

First up the most unique thing about her was that she didn’t say A WORD besides hello at the beginning haha
For those that need to build rapport to feel comfortable maybe she’s not for you, or maybe it was because I just went with it and didn’t try to small talk.
Nonetheless I enjoyed a completely silent part 1 and part 2, it was a first for me and it definitely didn’t take away from the fun.
(It was late at night and maybe she was tired? Or she’s just naturally really shy?)
Anyway if you read on you’ll see that you shouldn’t feel like you NEED to to have a good experience.

Part 1 I would say is about 6-7/10. I’m being harsh here she just doesn’t seem experienced with part 1, and you can tell when you see her up close - she seems super young. Probably the youngest I’ve seen at this shop after Ruby (PLEASE BRING HER BACK Penny/Hugo/Joseph)
I’m not saying she’s lazy at all, it was just neither strong or sensually soft.

Part 2 was suddenly way above my expectations.
I thought she’d be shy through part 2 as well but she seems to genuinely enjoy it (quietly haha)
Top AND bottoms come off, LFK was initiated by her (super important for me especially as I met a couple in a row that didn’t)
And surprisingly satisfying cup size! Her photos don’t suggest this at all so I had low expectations. Usually it’s the other way around, I go in with high expectations from the photo and I’m usually disappointed when the top comes off.
If I had a girlfriend with her rack I would be an extremely happy man haha

Anyway another shitty AR after a good experience!

Have fun guys

iceicebaby25
25-06-2019, 06:24 PM
Thanks for sharing

jordan69
26-06-2019, 08:47 PM
Nice bro thanks for sharing

MrStone
27-08-2019, 01:10 PM
Hi Sydney friends. Is this shop still open. I live in Melbourne and am in Sydney soon. Wanted to book, but phone rang out and no answers on WeChat.

Looking for the young Shelby

nostromo
27-08-2019, 01:42 PM
Also, according to photos I saw I suspect Shelby did a shift or two at MAC, maybe keep your eyes peeled on their roster too. ;-)

I sincerely doubt Shelby is MAC material. If she trialled there she won't have lasted.

Lostinblonde
28-08-2019, 09:33 PM
I sincerely doubt Shelby is MAC material. If she trialled there she won't have lasted.

what do you mean?

nostromo
29-08-2019, 12:59 AM
According to their WeChat she’s on again tomorrow. ;-)

Yeah, so I saw. If she becomes a fixture on the roster after tomorrow I'll happily admit I'm wrong.

I look forward to seeing what the reviews of the MAC regulars are like.

what do you mean?

In my experience with the Western MLs, what's inclusive at MAC is an in-room extra at 84A/6S.

nostromo
29-08-2019, 05:27 PM
Going to have to put my hand up, eat some humble pie and say I was wrong on this one.

I've been worded up that Mary is open and willing to please.

Lostinblonde
29-08-2019, 05:52 PM
Pm for details. Name is Mary now, lol

sydpunt
29-08-2019, 09:17 PM
Is poplar massage still around? They have stopped posting since the recent council raid around city. Their location is pretty strategic for me