PDA

View Full Version : General talk marrying a ML/WL

xboyx
26-06-2019, 10:52 AM
dear fellow punters

to celebrate my 999 th post, I'll sing 999 roses song and ask this question.

this is a question to punters who have decided to marry a ML/WL who met at shops. asking for curiosity sake cuz we all have that thought in our mind when you liked a girl. it's not that I'm planning to marry one or planning to date one, though I did think about dating a WL/ML before but never actually did it because I wouldn't be able to stand the facts that she's blowing/fucking dozens of guys everyday, it's just hard to find a trust with WL/ML, you never know what is real and what is bullshit (to keep customers coming back), and more importantly I can't quit punting :slobber:

dating a WL/ML is one thing, marrying one is taking it to a whole next level (provided that you know your WL/ML background). have any of you done that? how do you even cope with the nature of her jobs that she needs to satisfy other men. does the marriage even last?

Labia Vortex
26-06-2019, 11:14 AM
Buddy... you’ve pretty much answered your own question
The girls make their money.. they move on... keep the secret and hopefully have nice lives

konfuzion
26-06-2019, 11:24 AM
I think 50% success rate like normal marriage. Ask Shane he knows

xboyx
26-06-2019, 12:10 PM
I'm gonna be very careful and selective about my next post cuz it's my 1000th post, it's gotta be very interesting, mind blowing, eye catching, next big thing to celebrate for
oh wait a second, this is my 1000th post, god damn it

xboyx
26-06-2019, 12:13 PM
Buddy... you’ve pretty much answered your own question
The girls make their money.. they move on... keep the secret and hopefully have nice lives

there must be some members in this forum who have married a WL/ML, hope he will share his experience. some guys are just completely tolerant to the girl's job like Assandlegs, he has no pulse of jealousy

I heard on radio recently a bloke married/engaged a stripper, he had doubts the whole time knowing she's giving "extras" to customers, he knew cuz he got it from her himself and that's how they met and hooked up

AHLUNGOR
26-06-2019, 12:26 PM
I'm gonna be very careful and selective about my next post cuz it's my 1000th post, it's gotta be very interesting, mind blowing, eye catching, next big thing to celebrate for
oh wait a second, this is my 1000th post, god damn it

Congratulations xboyx!!

1,001 posts, that’s awesome ! Welcome to the Club !

AHLUNGOR
26-06-2019, 12:47 PM
dear fellow punters

to celebrate my 999 th post, I'll sing 999 roses song and ask this question.

this is a question to punters who have decided to marry a ML/WL who met at shops. asking for curiosity sake cuz we all have that thought in our mind when you liked a girl. it's not that I'm planning to marry one or planning to date one, though I did think about dating a WL/ML before but never actually did it because I wouldn't be able to stand the facts that she's blowing/fucking dozens of guys everyday, it's just hard to find a trust with WL/ML, you never know what is real and what is bullshit (to keep customers coming back), and more importantly I can't quit punting :slobber:

dating a WL/ML is one thing, marrying one is taking it to a whole next level (provided that you know your WL/ML background). have any of you done that? how do you even cope with the nature of her jobs that she needs to satisfy other men. does the marriage even last?

Mate, haven’t you asked these lines of questions before ?? Like when a ML/WL asked you out? Do you like a ML/WL, now you are asking marrying one, does that progression deeper into a relationship a real life reflection of something going on at your own backyard?

No need to answer that but I’ll try to answer yours if I may:

Have actually known quite a few MLs who had married a former punter, or a punter she met at the shop. Had also seen two parties got together on certain arrangement for visa purpose . And myself in fact attended one of marriage ceremony and a reception! No names please but some ended very badly and some might be still together- as I no longer kept in touch or the MLs not working any more so no updates.

But at a certain point while the couples were still together, the guys knew what’s going on and they seemed to have accepted that it’s a job the MLs had to do to keep the earnings. Some MLs might change or restrict the extras she would be offering after she married or involved with a bf like no more FS and bj and only nude hj! But then again, I’m usually Not a FS guy in RnT shops so don’t take my comments as the norm. Luckily , most MLs if still working seemed to be OK with Spanish ! That’s all I’m after anyway.

Now, I suppose if the MLs are working in RnT there could still be some boundaries the women might keep for her men, no such luxury in FS shops of course, so that could be a totally different ball game when sucking and fucking in every session .

Any more question ?

liminal
26-06-2019, 01:05 PM
Mate, haven’t you asked these lines of questions before ?? Like when a ML/WL asked you out? Do you like a ML/WL, now you are asking marrying one, does that progression deeper into a relationship a real life reflection of something going on at your own backyard?

Have actually known quite a few MLs who had married a former punter, or a punter she met at the shop. Had also seen two parties got together on certain arrangement for visa purpose . And myself in fact attended one of marriage ceremony and a reception! No names please but some ended very badly and some might be still together- as I no longer kept in touch or the MLs not working any more so no updates.

But at a certain point while the couples were still together, the guys knew what’s going on and they seemed to have accepted that it’s a job the MLs had to do to keep the earnings. Some MLs might change or restrict the extras she would be offering after she married or involved with a bf like no more FS and bj and only nude hj! But then again, I’m usually Not a FS guy in RnT shops so don’t take my comments as the norm. Luckily , most MLs if still working seemed to be OK with Spanish ! That’s all I’m after anyway.

Now, I suppose if the MLs are working in RnT there could still be some boundaries the women might keep for her men, no such luxury in FS shops of course, so that could be a totally different ball game when sucking and fucking in every session .

Any more question ?

I have one sir... did you catch the bouquet ...

P.S in years long past, had a couple of serious entanglements one with a girl working FS the other ML.. read FS. One led to a marriage of convenience the other an enduring friendship. Names dates times irrelevant

What I can say on reflection is the time Spent with the woman who openly worked FS, though very clear limits on her service was much simpler and relaxed than with the ML.

What’s the feng shui meaning on my post count ?

exstar
26-06-2019, 01:18 PM
What I can say on reflection is the time Spent with the woman who openly worked FS, though very clear limits on her service was much simpler and relaxed than with the ML.

Why do you say that? Is that because everything was out in the open with the FS girl compared to the ML girl?

liminal
26-06-2019, 01:30 PM
Why do you say that? Is that because everything was out in the open with the FS girl compared to the ML girl?

Exactly. This been my experience with two women and not too generalise .

However the ML liked to think she was not a sex worker . And was unable to maintain a clear boundary with customers. Perhaps more personality than the nature of the work

I was aware of everything the ML would could provide .. as it turns out not everything 😂😂😂 but I’m not judging . Both were lovely women. Just they dealt with their time space and relationships differently.

Weapon
26-06-2019, 01:40 PM
Yep i seriously considered marrying a ML. I made her quit the industry because she was 24 and hot as hell who was always fully booked.

Was with her for 5 years after she quit. She got a normal office job and started living off normal income even though i encouraged her to do modelling. We were happy so the thought was definitely there to marry as she was approaching 30.

I think culture was the main reason we didn't go through with it. Just trying to keep up with a blonde barbie doll was too hard for me.

aussiegaigin
26-06-2019, 02:05 PM
Six years and 1000 posts here and he has to ask this questions again? LOL

AHLUNGOR
26-06-2019, 02:12 PM
I have one sir... did you catch the bouquet ...

P.S in years long past, had a couple of serious entanglements one with a girl working FS the other ML.. read FS. One led to a marriage of convenience the other an enduring friendship. Names dates times irrelevant

What’s the feng shui meaning on my post count ?

Which post count Bro ?

As it went from 248 to 249 to 250 to 252 ?? Too hard to keep up man !

Anyway , for us Cantonese , only 248 and 249 could have any other meanings ........

Climax598
26-06-2019, 02:25 PM
Which post count Bro ?

Anyway , for us Cantonese , only 248 and 249 could have any other meanings ........
Ya, 278 to 479 Cantonese meaning .......

liminal
26-06-2019, 02:42 PM
Which post count Bro ?

I was takin the piss gently ... on celebrating 1000 posts

However back. To my serious Q. Did you catch the bouquet at the wedding attended?

cuteguy
26-06-2019, 02:50 PM
there must be some members in this forum who have married a WL/ML, hope he will share his experience. some guys are just completely tolerant to the girl's job like Assandlegs, he has no pulse of jealousy

I heard on radio recently a bloke married/engaged a stripper, he had doubts the whole time knowing she's giving "extras" to customers, he knew cuz he got it from her himself and that's how they met and hooked up

They might marry a guy who appears once at the club but not regulars. This is usually the same for regulars who go to shops.

liminal
26-06-2019, 03:19 PM
They might marry a guy who appears once at the club but not regulars. This is usually the same for regulars who go to shops.

Are you certain ?

cmk76
26-06-2019, 03:22 PM
Which post count Bro ?

252 is a sign to go back and visit Stanmore... Hahaha!

God Member
26-06-2019, 03:24 PM
I think culture was the main reason we didn't go through with it. Just trying to keep up with a blonde barbie doll was too hard for me.

Cultural differences? I don't get it. Was she asian or was she a blonde aussie barbie doll as you say? If so then you are from the same culture, unless you are asian, which is unlikely because you just about never see an aussie woman with an asian guy. Plenty of the other way around though.

Weapon
26-06-2019, 04:22 PM
Cultural differences? I don't get it. Was she asian or was she a blonde aussie barbie doll as you say? If so then you are from the same culture, unless you are asian, which is unlikely because you just about never see an aussie woman with an asian guy. Plenty of the other way around though.

Totally get where you are coming from... i got asked heaps of times how i met my gf. I remember when she came into work looking for me and my PA asked me how the hell did i pick up a girl like Jennifer Hawkins. Every function i went to people had the WTF look on their faces. My mates would always say i am living the Asian guys dream.

What you said in reverse is also true.. I have 2 female cousins and they are both married to caucasians.

cuteguy
26-06-2019, 04:39 PM
Are you certain ?

Yes I have spoken to a few girls at the strip clubs who later married guys that came in once for a bucks party but never a regular. When asked if they would go out with regulars, their response was "not really". As for WLs, many have the same rule that is don't date a customer and more importantly, a regular because he has slept with many women and is a playboy. It can become too complicated and if the relationship goes sour then he knows her work history and can make life difficult for her.

Lorian
26-06-2019, 05:08 PM
Immigration allows an Australian citizen to bring into the country a maximum of two ladies in a lifetime, for marriage purposes

liminal
26-06-2019, 06:16 PM
Immigration allows an Australian citizen to bring into the country a maximum of two ladies in a lifetime, for marriage purposes

Well then make sure the dowry is well up there then

AHLUNGOR
26-06-2019, 07:20 PM
I was takin the piss gently ... on celebrating 1000 posts

However back. To my serious Q. Did you catch the bouquet at the wedding attended?

I think she did have some sort of a flower arrangement/bouquet , but there was no flowing of the bouquet stuff, if I remember correctly, her lovely young daughter ended up with it. I was too busy being the “official” photographer as well so really didn’t pay much attention .

xboyx
26-06-2019, 07:22 PM

Any more question ?

interesting to hear. I wish I knew some MLs or WLs (as in my group of friends) so I can ask lots of questions about her work LOL

Yes I did ask about dating a WL/ML before (you remember well don't you), I have thought about dating the girl, but marrying one is a whole new ball game here. i heard on the radio recently about the bloke so curious about another situation. "what if I had dated a WL/ML", just what if...

and I doubt the WLs/MLs you mentioned would restrict her extras everytime, she must have had some bad time with her hubby and released her stress with a nice customer who she had great connection with. it would always be on the borderline of yes or no, hard to say what happens behind that curtain

xboyx
26-06-2019, 07:24 PM
Yep i seriously considered marrying a ML. I made her quit the industry because she was 24 and hot as hell who was always fully booked.

Was with her for 5 years after she quit. She got a normal office job and started living off normal income even though i encouraged her to do modelling. We were happy so the thought was definitely there to marry as she was approaching 30.

now this is story that we want to hear.

could you 100% trust her? sure it was a normal office job?

xboyx
26-06-2019, 07:26 PM
Totally get where you are coming from... i got asked heaps of times how i met my gf. I remember when she came into work looking for me and my PA asked me how the hell did i pick up a girl like Jennifer Hawkins. Every function i went to people had the WTF look on their faces. My mates would always say i am living the Asian guys dream.

What you said in reverse is also true.. I have 2 female cousins and they are both married to caucasians.

fuck dude, if she was like Jennifer Hawkins then you scored big time
you made some damage to us punters here, we missed our chances

Lorian
26-06-2019, 08:11 PM

Sorry if I missed the explanation, but with your dream lady, why do you punt?

Weapon
26-06-2019, 08:24 PM
could you 100% trust her? sure it was a normal office job?

At first it was very hard, I trusted her probably as much as she trusted me as a punter. I was also thinking what does this glamour see in me that she prefers me over her own type?

Anyway 100% trust when we moved in together. I gave up punting for the duration of the relationship. Helped with her tax returns and even benefited from some of her work perks so no doubts.

Weapon
26-06-2019, 08:37 PM

All good... i gave up punting when i was with her. Its over now.

BlackToad
26-06-2019, 10:25 PM

I think a lot of punters would still punt even if they had Jennifier Hawkins at home. Punters are attracted to the variety that punting allows.

CunningLinguist
26-06-2019, 11:57 PM
I would marry SK (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?37024-SK-what-more-can-I-say) if she came back :)
Bookings were always welcome ...

Assandlegs
27-06-2019, 12:07 AM

Yes, you have hit the nail right on the head here my friend... if you want to hook up and possibly even marry a WL/ex WL, you need to be able to separate the WL persona from the real persona... I managed to do this and it payed off in spades.. big time.
Life is pretty sweet now...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Assandlegs
27-06-2019, 12:10 AM
They might marry a guy who appears once at the club but not regulars. This is usually the same for regulars who go to shops.Hehe.. there are exceptions to this... :)

ML_Lover
27-06-2019, 12:14 AM
Dated 5 MLs over the last 2 years, a little in love with 2 of them.

Been really lucky, no significant money involved, none asked for any significant gifts, just meals, wine, occasional bottle of perfume, etc. Lots of great sex and jealous looks, since I’m in my 50’s.

But definitely wouldn’t have married any of them.

Mataor
27-06-2019, 12:18 AM
what happens at 1000 posts?

Climax598
27-06-2019, 12:25 AM
Yes, you have hit the nail right on the head here my friend... if you want to hook up and possibly even marry a WL/ex WL, you need to be able to separate the WL persona from the real persona... I managed to do this and it payed off in spades.. big time.
Life is pretty sweet now...

Did you married/GF the one we know.

Assandlegs
27-06-2019, 01:55 AM
Did you married/GF the one we know.PM sent.

Minh, can you PM me please.

triedforonce
27-06-2019, 09:54 AM
Is it more forgiveness if the girl do their job just to survive? Some ML just do it because they need to pay tuitions, etc. Some even just come occasionally when they are on holiday or less busy with study. Work in restaurant with 1/5 of salary could be the reason too...

While WL are really come to work in Sydney knowing there are market for that, this kind of WL that works 5 days a week or more.

I dated two ML before for above reason, but never think to it with WL.

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

liminal
27-06-2019, 11:03 AM
Hehe.. there are exceptions to this... :)

From experience, I agree

PervySage
27-06-2019, 12:05 PM
Dated 5 MLs over the last 2 years, a little in love with 2 of them.

Been really lucky, no significant money involved, none asked for any significant gifts, just meals, wine, occasional bottle of perfume, etc. Lots of great sex and jealous looks, since I’m in my 50’s.

But definitely wouldn’t have married any of them.

Seems like you had a great run, my "outside of shop" experiences have not been great so now I stay strictly within the sessions at a shop.

As to the original post, I don't think I would get into a serious relationship with an ML or WL.

trampslikeus55
30-06-2019, 11:21 PM
This thread needed a bump. The question I want to ask to all is this. Why do you think a WL or ML would want to marry you🙄

AHLUNGOR
01-07-2019, 10:13 AM
This thread needed a bump. The question I want to ask to all is this. Why do you think a WL or ML would want to marry you🙄

No obvious reasons especially when the ML met you in the shop as a punter !

For one and only reason really: a Visa for residency via marriage.

Sugar daddy could be the other one if you have the cash and offering ?

Assandlegs
01-07-2019, 10:18 AM
No obvious reasons especially when the ML met you in the shop as a punter !

For one and only reason really: a Visa for residency via marriage.

Sugar daddy could be the other one if you have the cash and offering ?Or, how's this for a weird concept... maybe they click so well together that they actually fall in love.. especially after seeing each other a few times....

Climax598
01-07-2019, 10:35 AM
Or, how's this for a weird concept... maybe they click so well together that they actually fall in love.. especially after seeing each other a few times....

Mmm! That can happen. Love is a strange thing. Good on them if it happen. I m not going to judged them.

liminal
01-07-2019, 10:36 AM

Did you mean ...you ,

Or

Someone like us.?

That meaning serial wank /Fs aficionados ?

A man, any woman (working or otherwise) shouldn’t sexually emotionally intimately trust ?

Or are you referring to crusty aged saggy assed rheum eyed older than 40 year old punters with poor dentistry and thickened gut ?

Junior, we all at any age can be starry eyed aspirational and happily delusional. For the most part and for me that stays mostly inside the bounds of the transactional space.

As for the question .. can any current WL/ML on forum who recently married and or divorced a punter wade In with an opinion. Experience

looser
19-07-2019, 05:13 PM
Did you mean ...you ,

Or

Someone like us.?

That meaning serial wank /Fs aficionados ?

A man, any woman (working or otherwise) shouldn’t sexually emotionally intimately trust ?

Or are you referring to crusty aged saggy assed rheum eyed older than 40 year old punters with poor dentistry and thickened gut ?

Junior, we all at any age can be starry eyed aspirational and happily delusional. For the most part and for me that stays mostly inside the bounds of the transactional space.

As for the question .. can any current WL/ML on forum who recently married and or divorced a punter wade In with an opinion. Experience

Well, for what it's worth, I'm a divorced punter who did ask a long term WL / girlfriend to marry me, but was turned down. I should probably change my log in name from "looser" to "loser"

moby
19-07-2019, 05:50 PM
Unfortunately for women in our superficial society, they lose their value once they lose their looks
Young ML / WL can trade off their looks for a while, and generally have no problems finding 100s of interested men

You may get lucky with an older lady who wants stability, but I wouldnt risk wanting love from a good looking younger ML /WL. Shame inexperienced punters cant learn that lesson

Riff888
19-07-2019, 06:07 PM
Well, for what it's worth, I'm a divorced punter who did ask a long term WL / girlfriend to marry me, but was turned down. I should probably change my log in name from "looser" to "loser"You're not the only one mate.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

moby
19-07-2019, 06:17 PM
Well, for what it's worth, I'm a divorced punter who did ask a long term WL / girlfriend to marry me, but was turned down. I should probably change my log in name from "looser" to "loser"

If you want to try that caper you need to do the following:

Avoid lady < age 35
Have money to basically support her for the rest of her life (she wont have saved much and she will have to stop working in the industry)
Find out if she has children or parents to support
Actually having common interests apart from sex - Speak her native tongue and know her culture well gets points otherwise how can you really get to know her if her English is poor?
Owning your own home gets points
Not being a creepy or controlling or selfish guy gets points
Not expecting her to be your care slave or love slave gets points

Not being a punter gets points

AHLUNGOR
19-07-2019, 06:57 PM
If you want to try that caper you need to do the following:

Avoid lady < age 35
Have money to basically support her for the rest of her life (she wont have saved much and she will have to stop working in the industry)
Find out if she has children or parents to support
Actually having common interests apart from sex - Speak her native tongue and know her culture well gets points otherwise how can you really get to know her if her English is poor?
Owning your own home gets points
Not being a creepy or controlling or selfish guy gets points
Not expecting her to be your care slave or love slave gets points

Not being a punter gets points

Too complicated!

Plenty of Asian ML/WL would marry an Aussie guy at the drop of a hat for her visa !

Whether the couple will be happily ever after and together? That’s the 100 grand question !

moby
19-07-2019, 07:01 PM
Too complicated!

Plenty of Asian ML/WL would marry an Aussie guy at the drop of a hat for her visa !

Whether the couple will be happily ever after and together? That’s the 100 grand question !

Ahlungor, any guy isnt going to do well if he just marries someone based on a visa. The big picture is important too

Marry in haste, repent at leisure

rooter
19-07-2019, 07:20 PM
Once you have paid money to use a woman's body you have killed any chance of ever having a meaningful genuine relationship with her.
You have crossed a line and there is no going back.
The best you can hope for is some sort of relationship or arrangement based on mutual exploitation.
That is the reality of punting.
Accept it.
But don't worry, relationships based on mutual exploitation are not just confined to relationships with WLs.
Many traditional marriages are perfect examples of relationships based on mutual exploitation (the husband gets sex, children, cooked meals etc; the wife gets security, status, children, property etc) so you probably won't be much different to your parents, grandparents, and great-grandparents.
And this is still what marriage is in many peasant, backwards goat-fucking cultures and countries even in the 21st Century.
Enjoy! Whatever you do. Always Enjoy!

moby
19-07-2019, 07:31 PM
Once you have paid money to use a woman's body you have killed any chance of ever having a meaningful genuine relationship with her.
The best you can hope for is some sort of relationship or arrangement based on mutual exploitation.
Accept it.
But don't worry, relationships based on mutual exploitation are not just confined to relationships with WLs.
Many traditional marriages are perfect examples of relationships based on mutual exploitation (the husband gets sex, children, cooked meals etc; the wife gets security, status, children, property etc) so you probably won't be much different to your parents, grandparents, and great-grandparents.
And this is still what marriage is in many peasant, backwards goat-fucking cultures and countries even in the 21st Century.
Enjoy! Whatever you do. Always Enjoy!

In the 21st century with internet dating and much more women than men alive as we get older, have no idea why any man would want to get married after age 40, or need to marry a working lady

Assandlegs
19-07-2019, 08:19 PM
Accept it.
Enjoy! Whatever you do. Always Enjoy!I don't actually agree with you here, bro rooter, but maybe I am just an odd one out.

moby
19-07-2019, 08:39 PM
Once you have paid money to use a woman's body you have killed any chance of ever having a meaningful genuine relationship with her

You cant generalise about everyone but its certainly not the best foundation for a relationship

Climax598
19-07-2019, 08:48 PM
I don't actually agree with you here, bro rooter, but maybe I am just an odd one out.

A&L you are in love with your L. So your thinking is different from rooter he only see new girls only. To me he is a professional punter without any feeling and attachment. While some of us get attached with the girl and so do the girl. Everyone is different.

moby
19-07-2019, 08:50 PM
While some of us get attached with the girl and so do the girl. Everyone is different.

Theres a group of punters who need the attachment. Cant punt and leave it at the door. Why, we will never know

annintofu
20-07-2019, 01:52 AM
Theres a group of punters who need the attachment. Cant punt and leave it at the door. Why, we will never know
I used to be one of them(for maybe 4-5 months), but then realized how silly that was. Why? can't recall exactly why I wanted some sort of connection with the lady, guess it was probably her face that got me hooked.

Totally agree. For most girls, selling her body is probably a super shameful act that she wants to leave behind and forget. Marrying a punter will make her having to remember this shameful past for the rest of her life, and she'd also keep wondering if her husband is back into the game and fucking other girls at some shop.

I do have met a few MLs who appeared to make light of the erotic massage work, one even said that going for a punt at a massage parlor is just like going for a quick lunch, no fuss. But what struck me was that these ladies are also very negative about marriage: "it's just a piece of paper; if two people can't get along well, just get a divorce, simple as that".

The majority of girls, however, despite the kind of work they do, still dream of finding her prince and having a happy family; they still believe in love & their ability to meet an honest guy who never punt. To them, us punters are just dirty lustful men to stay as far away from as possible.

liminal
20-07-2019, 01:38 PM
I strongly believe you are right, but how do you know this?

I can assure you many women in the industry say this. Not a trade secret.

One woman I have been in a relationship , said as much to me and in a fit of cold anger , when something in her past came back to her , she looked st me and calmly said I should never have got involved with a customer.

Though at the same time , her work choices and lifestyle meant she was only
Meeting ‘Socialising ‘ with punters. ...

Despite held the dream/illusion and a very
Lopsided view of having a Happy ever after, and at the moment when I spoke with her yesterday , she still feels that is real and happening.

Most women in the industry I’ve met currently working or past and the few I will call friends, are very pragmatic realistic and goal oriented.

Riff888
20-07-2019, 04:41 PM
For most girls, selling her body is probably a super shameful act that she wants to leave behind and forget. Marrying a punter will make her having to remember this shameful past for the rest of her life, and she'd also keep wondering if her husband is back into the game and fucking other girls at some shop.

A WL in a moment of weakness and depression started crying and crying.

She said she gets depressed and feels sick when she thinks about the fact she's been with over two thousand men and counting.

Once she gets enough money to complete her house overseas, she will bury her past.

She cried as she said, how can I have a normal relationship now after thousands of dicks have been inside all holes, after abuse, force gagged, bitten all over, swollen pussy, countless infections and even hospitalisation. I was speechless.

She concluded by saying she just wants to run own cafe and live single for the rest her life with only her dogs. If she wanted someone in her life, she will go back to having a tomboy partner.

PervySage
20-07-2019, 07:18 PM
A WL in a moment of weakness and depression started crying and crying.

She said she gets depressed and feels sick when she thinks about the fact she's been with over two thousand men and counting.

Once she gets enough money to complete her house overseas, she will bury her past.

lk

This is why regardless of what we think about the background of a WL / ML we should always treat the girls with some humanity.

Yeh they might be in it for the money or the visa or what ever, but reality is they have limited options if they want a decent life and for many there are other things that drove them into this industry...

liminal
20-07-2019, 10:09 PM
This is why regardless of what we think about the background of a WL / ML we should always treat the girls with some humanity.

Yeh they might be in it for the money or the visa or what ever, but reality is they have limited options if they want a decent life and for many there are other things that drove them into this industry...

Thankyou for the reminder ...

xboyx
21-07-2019, 11:36 AM
Unfortunately for women in our superficial society, they lose their value once they lose their looks
Young ML / WL can trade off their looks for a while, and generally have no problems finding 100s of interested men

You may get lucky with an older lady who wants stability, but I wouldnt risk wanting love from a good looking younger ML /WL. Shame inexperienced punters cant learn that lesson

the thing is men's brain is wired to be attracted to young good looking girls so we are always tempted

xboyx
21-07-2019, 11:46 AM
we punters need to master this skills: "go punting, have awesome session with the girls, get great connection and closer to her emotionally, enjoy that great moment and walk out having no emotional attached", that'd be best outcome for the girl, you and the shop.

Riff888
21-07-2019, 12:49 PM
we punters need to master this skills: "go punting, have awesome session with the girls, get great connection and closer to her emotionally, enjoy that great moment and walk out having no emotional attached", that'd be best outcome for the girl, you and the shop.The guys that can do this well are probably slight Asperger's, autistic or sociopaths.

You know, the CEO types that can cheat on their wife endlessly without remorse.

This is a mental condition where one has so empathy.

xboyx
21-07-2019, 01:00 PM
The guys that can do this well are probably slight Asperger's, autistic or sociopaths.

You know, the CEO types that can cheat on their wife endlessly without remorse.

This is a mental condition where one has so empathy.

this isn't cheating though, punting without string attached, staying out of others' business, may have empathy but knowing you can't help and stay out of it.

Warrabong
21-07-2019, 01:36 PM
No thanks. A regular wife is complicated enough

rooter
21-07-2019, 01:49 PM
A woman who sells her body to random strangers for money will never be the same person again, especially if she does it for a long time.
The emotional and psychological damage will stay with her for the rest of her life.
This is the reality of punting.
Accept it.
This doesn't mean that she will have a miserable life forever.
Humans are a resilient species. Not as resilient as cockroaches or beetles, but still pretty resilient.
Many people survive violence, rape, torture, Nescafe Blend 43 instant coffee, refugee camps, Catholicism, PTSD, prison, abuse, Birds Eye Fish Fingers, cancer, Liberal Governments, Richard Di Natale's pontificating, Play School, McDonald's, Hillsong, etc.
And if they have been smart and not wasted their earnings on gambling and drugs and have gained some sort of financial security and some nice clothes, furnishings, accessories, and gadgets this can be a source of comfort.
But the damage is there.
It is done, and it will never go away.

Riff888
21-07-2019, 02:02 PM
this isn't cheating though, punting without string attached, staying out of others' business, may have empathy but knowing you can't help and stay out of it.This is not cheating, then what is?

I know two guys who got divorced because they got caught punting.

You might not think it's cheating but just like any form of abuse, the definition sits with your partner.

Riff888
21-07-2019, 02:09 PM
A woman who sells her body to random strangers for money will never be the same person again, especially if she does it for a long time.
The emotional and psychological damage will stay with her for the rest of her life.
Accept it.

Agreed

In this industry for 10+ years maybe and they either end up being career WLs until their looks fade, become crazy lonely cat/dog ladies or lesbian.

There's always exceptions to this though, just like everything else in life.

It's great if they can make their money, invest wisely and get out of the industry on top of life.

Yes luxury items and the appearance of a glamorous lifestyle is a coping strategy.

rooter
21-07-2019, 04:12 PM
Some WLs end up in relationships with punters.
This is not because they love or respect punters.
No. They generally despise punters, or just feel contempt or pity for punters.
But they still end up with punters because they are the only men they interact with.
It's similar to women who are victims of domestic violence and abuse but still "stand by their man"
Its the only thing they know.
It's the only physical interaction and connection they know.
Sad but true.

Assandlegs
21-07-2019, 04:23 PM
But they still end up with punters because they are the only men they interact with.
It's similar to women who are victims of domestic violence and abuse but still "stand by their man"
Sad but true.Wow.... you just took the wind out of my sail bro rooter.... lol

rooter
21-07-2019, 04:39 PM
Wow.... you just took the wind out of my sail bro rooter.... lol

All good bro.
I am 100% certain L is not with you right now, or if she is she is just with you because of money, logistics, or convenience.
All the best bro!
In the 2 billion years of life in this remote planet in a remote galaxy in a remote universe there have been many lifeforms who have experienced exactly what you have.
There have been many a love struck creature.
All the best bro!
Enjoy!

Riff888
21-07-2019, 05:10 PM
Sad but true.So much truth in this.

How many times have I heard girls say I hate this business, I'm studying to get out of it or I'm in training to be a barista of cook. When I see them again after ages. It's like, oh you are still doing this job, still with the abusive pimp/papasan/mamasan.

There's also a few married WLs in the industry where their husbands don't have a clue they are still working.

Guymartin420
21-07-2019, 05:12 PM
Rooter, I wanted to pm you but your inbox is full

yug
21-07-2019, 06:02 PM
All good bro.
I am 100% certain L is not with you right now, or....
Enjoy!

Yep! And as far as I know, she is not with any customers.
It's great to dream and fantasize but customers are just customers for them.
Also 100% agree on this from Rooter (Many WLs have said so; those who considered me friends):
They generally despise punters, or just feel contempt or pity for punters.

Of course, there are exceptions. But you would be crazy to think you are that 0.01%.

I was at Coles World Square recently and bumped into Lala.
We consider each other friends but I didn't smile at her or said Hi.
There is no need to. Neither did she. 100% of the time they will act like deer staring at the headlight.
Mostly because you remind them a lot of the hell they been through; Doesn't matter if you were personally nice to them.
Once you are a customer to them, it's best you leave them alone no matter how friendly they were or stellar sessions you had with them.
They provided you a fantasy; don't mistakenly take it as reality.

rooter
21-07-2019, 07:53 PM
Rooter, I wanted to pm you but your inbox is full

Thanks bro.
Just made some room.
Try again now

PervySage
21-07-2019, 08:05 PM
Accept it.
This doesn't mean that she will have a miserable life forever.
Humans are a resilient species. Not as resilient as cockroaches or beetles, but still pretty resilient.
Many people survive violence, rape, torture, Nescafe Blend 43 instant coffee, refugee camps, Catholicism, PTSD, prison, abuse, Birds Eye Fish Fingers, cancer, Liberal Governments, Richard Di Natale's pontificating, Play School, McDonald's, Hillsong, etc.
And if they have been smart and not wasted their earnings on gambling and drugs and have gained some sort of financial security and some nice clothes, furnishings, accessories, and gadgets this can be a source of comfort.
But the damage is there.
It is done, and it will never go away.

Lol, have to be pretty resilient to survive nescafe blend 43, Richard di Natale and lib governments.

cassius
21-07-2019, 10:06 PM
Gotta love Rooter’s list. Clever. A bit of light relief on a sad topic.

cassius
21-07-2019, 10:12 PM
On the topic, I think it only works if both parties can put the past behind them. Mostly one or the other can’t. I think a lot of it comes down to the fact that the situation is difficult and confusing and one or both simply cannot deal with the complexity. One or both in a moment of anger over some trivial issue will at some stage use it as an excuse to hit out of the other, which is death to the relationship.The one couple I know where it worked, both knew not to think about the past, and concentrated on creating a future. Both good natured people. Gotta love them and their beautiful children.

Brothelcreeper
21-07-2019, 10:23 PM
I have dated several WL’s and it always ends badly.

First one was young but so greedy. Was used to earning $700 cash free everyday so nothing I could do was ever enough as she would call me mean if I only spent a few hundred dollars on her

Second one started off nice but once I got to know her she was mental with a terrible temper plus up and down like a yoyo

Third was only 24 and only stayed in the industry a few months and we lost track once she returned to Vietnam.

moby
21-07-2019, 11:03 PM
I have dated several WL’s and it always ends badly.

First one was young but so greedy. Was used to earning $700 cash free everyday so nothing I could do was ever enough as she would call me mean if I only spent a few hundred dollars on her

Good point BC. A working women having sex for $$$ because of financial circumstances probably makes them all cynical about men.

But the fact the pretty ones are earning a heap of money means all relationships with punters they link to $$$

Those Romeos out there thinking they have connections with WL are usually just starting up on the punting treadmill. Once you get off the punting treadmill, you learn punting is series of hopefully blissful but transient pleasures, not a dating service

As Ahlungor said, the most common scenario is that the woman wants you for a visa or as a sugar daddy. Even in these cases better to keep your distance

But ultimately everyone on here has to make their own mistakes, noone really listens to advice

Riff888
22-07-2019, 01:03 AM
It was hard enough to be married to a non WL.

Imagine the extra baggage of a WL and a punter being married?

All the past coming back to haunt, the paranoia about past customers recognising your wife or your family finding out the truth.

But in saying that, it has worked for a few.

Maybe someone who is currently married to a WL/ex WL can shed some light on the subject.

GoldfishMan
24-07-2019, 09:41 AM
Everyone's situation in life is different, so I don't judge at all. If you've been single most of your life, of course you would crave having companionship. If the WL turns you on and you click with her, it's only natural for you to want to be with her "for the rest of your life" (for the time being).
What you need to do, if you're the punter side of the equation, is to figure out if THIS particular WL has the right character to carry on after doing this work. They need to understand why men have to go punting and accept that it happens. They also have to not hate themselves for doing the work. Those are the only ones worth going for if you ask me.
At the same time, you have to ask yourself if you can have the same thinking as the WL, as the above. If you can't do it, don't even think about it.
Personally, I've never taken the next step of dating a WL because the many years of punting has conditioned me into "cumming and going", so to speak. Plus, looking back at my life, I've never really had any time being single since leaving high school.... I actually crave single life and having the freedom to punt anytime I want! It's ironic. I'm a loner by nature... I like going to the cinema alone, for example... But I'm always stuck in one relationship or the next!

liminal
24-07-2019, 01:25 PM
It was hard enough to be married to a non WL.

Imagine the extra baggage of a WL and a punter being married?

All the past coming back to haunt, the paranoia about past customers recognising your wife or your family finding out the truth.

But in saying that, it has worked for a few.

Maybe someone who is currently married to a WL/ex WL can shed some light on the subject.

What’s left to say on the subject?

It’s tough, for some , and for all the reasons prev suggested speculated or known , and perhaps harder when the woman /man is working, than when no longer in the industry.

Ime that been the case as trust and honesty and preparedness to forgive to be understanding giving in any situation deeply important . Applicable to any relationship .

The sex issue in this context more challenging perhaps made harder if both parties less than truthful . Again my experience .

The happily ever after bit, post industry . Itself challenging though likely to have the same success failure as any couple.

To use this or any other thread as a factual basis to form an opinion .. both impossible .

Sample group to small.

Raybo
24-07-2019, 04:06 PM
I know an active WL and her partner. He knows full well what she does and isn't shy to tell me how fit and toned she is and we even joke at times about going to the shop she works at.

From the outside looking in, she is just doing a job and he fully accepts and understands what is involved. Once her shift is completed, she goes home to him and life continues on as per normal.

I don't think this is always the case but I have seen that it's possible. i am just glad I never got round to seeing her before I met the two of them, that would have been awkward!

moby
24-07-2019, 07:46 PM
Ime that been the case as trust and honesty and preparedness to forgive to be understanding giving in any situation deeply important . Applicable to any relationship .

The sex issue in this context more challenging perhaps made harder if both parties less than truthful . Again my experience

Talikng about WL not ML, how does a WL see the importance of sex in her life? Can she go home to her partner and not see sex as a work related activity and a chore ?
Or does condomless sex still bring a thrill?
Am I wrong in saying that womens interest in sex over time falls, and interest over time is not as strong as mens? Do WL honestly see sex as fresh and a joy when they have it with their partner if they are working fulltime in the industry?
I dont know, Im just asking

liminal
25-07-2019, 05:16 AM
Talikng about WL not ML, how does a WL see the importance of sex in her life? Can she go home to her partner and not see sex as a work related activity and a chore ?
Or does condomless sex still bring a thrill?
Am I wrong in saying that womens interest in sex over time falls, and interest over time is not as strong as mens? Do WL honestly see sex as fresh and a joy when they have it with their partner if they are working fulltime in the industry?
I dont know, Im just asking

U saying a ML is not a WL.. 😂

Like a sugar baby ain’t a WL in a different name.

I don’t see a distinction and even if saying one job you have to fuck, the other you are able to pick and be selective . IMO does not alter this , not again can it be more than a generalisation (yours), as sometimes , some ML’s are doing a lot of FS and sometimes some WL’s are doing a lot of talking and touching only.

All the voices you’re hearing here ... are male (aren’t they ???) and are offering a general opinion an idea and anecdote etc etc etc

Best two ways perhaps for you to get your answers is A have a WL/Ml Or a ML/WL come on the forum and answer

And B have a serious relationship / marry a WL/Ml and then tell us

Even then it is only going to give you one persons perspective. Interesting perhaps. But in no way conclusive.

Sample group to small.

wilisno
25-07-2019, 01:57 PM
U saying a ML is not a WL.. ��

Like a sugar baby ain’t a WL in a different name.

I don’t see a distinction and even if saying one job you have to fuck, the other you are able to pick and be selective . IMO does not alter this , not again can it be more than a generalisation (yours), as sometimes , some ML’s are doing a lot of FS and sometimes some WL’s are doing a lot of talking and touching only.

All the voices you’re hearing here ... are male (aren’t they ???) and are offering a general opinion an idea and anecdote etc etc etc

Best two ways perhaps for you to get your answers is A have a WL/Ml Or a ML/WL come on the forum and answer

And B have a serious relationship / marry a WL/Ml and then tell us

Even then it is only going to give you one persons perspective. Interesting perhaps. But in no way conclusive.

Sample group to small.

Most level headed comments on this thread ! ;) ;) ;)

Panerabread
25-07-2019, 02:09 PM
This is an interesting topic. Have there been any punters who have dated or married girl’s in the industry?

How did it work out? Short or long relationship? Married and divorced? Married and still together?

I assume any married guys probably don’t visit the forum anymore.

moby
25-07-2019, 10:18 PM
This is an interesting topic. Have there been any punters who have dated or married girl’s in the industry?

How did it work out? Short or long relationship? Married and divorced? Married and still together?

No, there arent any married guys on the forum from what I understand

Riff888
25-07-2019, 10:24 PM
No, there arent any married guys only the forum[emoji1787] more like 80% are married or in a relationship.

PervySage
25-07-2019, 11:59 PM
No, there arent any married guys on the forum from what I understand

100%. It would be criminal for married guys to visit this forum right?

😁

liminal
26-07-2019, 01:43 AM
I’m having a wank and not thinking about this thread

moby
26-07-2019, 09:15 AM
Im dating a ML. Still going strong.

Enjoy. This thread is about marriage. So when are you planning to propose?

PervySage
26-07-2019, 09:54 AM
Enjoy. This thread is about marriage. So when are you planning to propose?

Can't he propose and keep dating the ML?

Implication being propose to Non ML!

But best of luck to anyone who makes these relationships work

BuryYourDead
26-07-2019, 08:57 PM
I married a WL.... well she was dipper of toe in the job.
She stopped working, and has zero interest in returning.
We made a family.
Happy days.

xboyx
28-07-2019, 11:09 AM
We made a family.
Happy days.

now that's what we want to hear, real people real experience, not just speculation. did you meet her in the shop (I presume so)? Have you stopped punting too? I guess not because you're on this forum. how is trust issue between you two?

CunningLinguist
28-07-2019, 11:26 AM
We made a family.
Happy days.

So it was her first day and you were her first customer ;)

JessicaKC69
28-07-2019, 01:43 PM
I got engaged to one of my regular clients in Melbourne then about a month out I from the wedding i found out he was f**king another WL and got her pregnant. I guess I was young and stupid back then.

Melbpunter69
28-07-2019, 02:32 PM
I got engaged to one of my regular clients in Melbourne then about a month out I from the wedding i found out he was f**king another WL and got her pregnant. I guess I was young and stupid back then.
The beautiful, sexy & gorgeous Jess, I haven't seen you around for a long time. Miss your amazing sessions we had together. Hopefully will catch you soon. BTW that guys you were engaged to lost a great thing.

Riff888
28-07-2019, 07:38 PM
Now it's getting interesting [emoji4]

kingwally
28-07-2019, 08:15 PM
The question needs to be asked...were you fucking other clients at the same time ? If so, why the jealousy ? If not...I can understand.

xboyx
29-07-2019, 01:36 AM

he's pretty messed up then, lucky you got out tbh.
on your side, did you quit your job to keep the relationship?

JessicaKC69
29-07-2019, 05:24 AM
The question needs to be asked...were you fucking other clients at the same time ? If so, why the jealousy ? If not...I can understand.
Yes Kingwally I left the industry pretty straight after he proposed to me.

I thought he was the right man for me as he had been seeing me for a long time.

I even had sex with him without charging him.

I was able to leave the industry because I was at that stage financially stable and he wanted to financially support me too by continuing to cover what i earnt weekly.

Since I found out he got another WL pregnant and I left him I have returned to the industry but as a private WL/Escort.

JessicaKC69
29-07-2019, 05:26 AM
he's pretty messed up then, lucky you got out tbh.
on your side, did you quit your job to keep the relationship?
Xboyx I only left not long after he proposed to me.

kingwally
29-07-2019, 05:40 AM
Yes Kingwally I left the industry pretty straight after he proposed to me.

I thought he was the right man for me as he had been seeing me for a long time.

I even had sex with him without charging him.

I was able to leave the industry because I was at that stage financially stable and he wanted to financially support me too by continuing to cover what i earnt weekly.

Since I found out he got another WL pregnant and I left him I have returned to the industry but as a private WL/Escort.

Many thanks for replying.

BuryYourDead
29-07-2019, 07:01 AM
@xbox I did not meet her at a shop, but a bar. It was abit of a rocky first 12 months. But I could see she had a beautiful heart, and I was friendly without being too pushy. I was 29, she was 19. After about 6 months, she packed it in, i supported her 100% and we have been together since.
But she is not like other WLs. She has a different set of values, and doesn't fiend for money or an expensive lifestyle. She would rather purchase an expensive pair of shoes for our daughter than herself. I am not a big earner, far from it. I am working class, and earn enough to make ends meet. She is happy and so am I.
Do I still punt? Only when she returns home. I dislike loneliness, as it is a dagger to my mental health. This happens about twice a year.
Trust is pretty solid. We have kids now, and I don't think that she really cares about the industry anymore.
@CunningLinguist no, no I wasnt.
Even though she was a prostitute, she is still my wife.
So how about abit of mutual respect, hey?
I am willing to share my experience, but to take the piss out of my life is abit on the nose.
Fkin smartass.

GoldfishMan
29-07-2019, 09:20 AM

Not me, but a close friend of my ex-gf was a WL and got married after leaving the industry. Her case is different. She only told her husband about it not long before the marriage. I'm not sure what was going through the guy's head. Maybe he still married her out of wanting to look like he's cool about everything. In any case, their marriage is very bad. He hardly wants any sex with her... Months on end without touching her. She's constantly cheating on him, only hanging on to the marriage because his family is very rich. Truth be told, this can happen to any relationship regardless if the girl was a WL, but I'm always questioning "did that whole WL thing make them extra dysfunctional?". Who knows?

AHLUNGOR
29-07-2019, 09:51 AM
Hi there Jessica

Great to hear from you again !

So you are single again and back in the industry in Melbourne?

Just try to imagine and picture a 23 yr beauty 5’ 8, size 8 and 36 D Cups !!

All the best

Cheers

Starved
29-07-2019, 11:53 AM
Since I found out he got another WL pregnant

If she was still working how would she ever know who’s baby it was ?

JessicaKC69
29-07-2019, 03:53 PM
Since I found out he got another WL pregnant

If she was still working how would she ever know who’s baby it was ?
She told him she was pregnant and wanted him tested as she said that he was the only recent guy to f**k her bare back.

Riff888
29-07-2019, 04:35 PM
She told him she was pregnant and wanted him tested as she said that he was the only recent guy to f**k her bare back.Hi Jessica
The question now is would you trust a punter again or find a guy who has no clue of the industry?

Thanks

Riff888
29-07-2019, 04:36 PM
@xbox I did not meet her at a shop, but a bar. It was abit of a rocky first 12 months. But I could see she had a beautiful heart, and I was friendly without being too pushy. I was 29, she was 19. After about 6 months, she packed it in, i supported her 100% and we have been together since.
But she is not like other WLs. She has a different set of values, and doesn't fiend for money or an expensive lifestyle. She would rather purchase an expensive pair of shoes for our daughter than herself. I am not a big earner, far from it. I am working class, and earn enough to make ends meet. She is happy and so am I.
Do I still punt? Only when she returns home. I dislike loneliness, as it is a dagger to my mental health. This happens about twice a year.
Trust is pretty solid. We have kids now, and I don't think that she really cares about the industry anymore.
@CunningLinguist no, no I wasnt.
Even though she was a prostitute, she is still my wife.
So how about abit of mutual respect, hey?
I am willing to share my experience, but to take the piss out of my life is abit on the nose.
Fkin smartass.Thanks for sharing, I wish you and your family all the best.

We are all human and everyone deserves to be happy.

JessicaKC69
29-07-2019, 05:55 PM
Hi Jessica
The question now is would you trust a punter again or find a guy who has no clue of the industry?

Thanks

Riff888, I think if im looking for a longer term partner then i would look for a guy who has no clue of the industry but then again a guy who has no clue of the industry could still cheat.

Climax598
29-07-2019, 06:50 PM
Riff888, I think if im looking for a longer term partner then i would look for a guy who has no clue of the industry but then again a guy who has no clue of the industry could still cheat.
Well is like buying a Lotto for both side that is life. Good luck to all.

Riff888
29-07-2019, 07:39 PM
Riff888, I think if im looking for a longer term partner then i would look for a guy who has no clue of the industry but then again a guy who has no clue of the industry could still cheat.Yep, there's probably a small percentage of men who are completely faithful.

Maybe older men like late 50s+ are over the whole cheating thing but then again, it's up to the individual.

Brothelcreeper
29-07-2019, 08:25 PM
Yep, there's probably a small percentage of men who are completely faithful.

Maybe older men like late 50s+ are over the whole cheating thing but then again, it's up to the individual.

Most men in brothels I go to are 50 plus so I reckon that theory is flawed

Riff888
29-07-2019, 09:06 PM
Most men in brothels I go to are 50 plus so I reckon that theory is flawedYeah you're right, I should increase the age to 80+, especially these days with chemical help.

xboyx
29-07-2019, 10:33 PM
Yeah you're right, I should increase the age to 80+, especially these days with chemical help.

80+ men have cheated enough in their younger days, plus they have problem getting hard, plus their sexual desired is down to very low level so they don't need to cheat, and probably can't either.

moby
29-07-2019, 10:41 PM
80+ men have cheated enough in their younger days, plus they have problem getting hard, plus their sexual desired is down to very low level so they don't need to cheat, and probably can't either.

Speak for yourself. When Im 80 if I still have the money I will be blowing it with B2B. Don't have to move a muscle and die with a smile on my face with the last ever punt

moby
29-07-2019, 10:43 PM
Yep, there's probably a small percentage of men who are completely faithful.

We are all completely faithful. To the hobby

moby
29-07-2019, 10:45 PM

At one stage I knew nothing about this industry, but had a sheltered life.

How many men in our society know and have entered a brothel or RnT and spent money in one
My guess is 35%-40%

BlackToad
30-07-2019, 12:03 AM

Any man who wants to cheat will cheat. If he doesn’t know much about the sex industry he will find out, the information is readily available to any man who wants to find out.

The key to a successful relationship is that he shouldn’t want to cheat.

GoldfishMan
30-07-2019, 09:51 AM
No offence intended, but my opinion is, the question of whether or not he punts should not even come up when you're looking for a partner. You are only focusing on that because you know that part of life well, having worked in it before. I mean, imagine if you never worked in this industry, surely this question wouldn't be so important right?
Your experience with that guy was just bad luck, in my opinion. You could've met the same guy without being a worker, and he would've done the same shitty thing.

liminal
30-07-2019, 02:31 PM
Jessica thanks for providing your experience of one man and the relationship , as it was good to hear from the guy whose WL partner is more interested in buying good shoes for their daughter than many alternate speculative scenarios posited here.

a couple of observations

I think the thread title a little ole fashioned notion of marriage and should be expanded to include de facto and other terms applicable to ‘committed relationship’. As should the Hetero only focus be expanded to include same sex and all other definitions or non of self.

And I also in last few days prompted by this thread spoke to a few women /men/ladyboys I know in or no longer in industry incl my significant other and asked their opinion and also if they would or could contribute anything of interest to titillate and or educate here .

Despite knowing some past and likely current frequent the forum and some to see what goes on ..I’m not seeing a post.

I do wonder why ...?

moby
30-07-2019, 09:06 PM
Jessica thanks for providing your experience of one man and the relationship , as it was good to hear from the guy whose WL partner is more interested in buying good shoes for their daughter than many alternate speculative scenarios posited here.

a couple of observations

I think the thread title a little ole fashioned notion of marriage and should be expanded to include de facto and other terms applicable to ‘committed relationship’. As should the Hetero only focus be expanded to include same sex and all other definitions or non of self.

And I also in last few days prompted by this thread spoke to a few women /men/ladyboys I know in or no longer in industry incl my significant other and asked their opinion and also if they would or could contribute anything of interest to titillate and or educate here .

Despite knowing some past and likely current frequent the forum and some to see what goes on ..I’m not seeing a post.

I do wonder why ...?

If you have read threads on this forum recently, the point has been made there are not many women who post on here

There were a few but they werent tolerated for doing bad things. Must have been bad because from memory they were banned

You can tell the value of a female poster, because their posts will attract more than 5-10 direct quotes and replies from forum members

liminal
30-07-2019, 10:41 PM
If you have read threads on this forum recently, the point has been made there are not many women who post on here

There were a few but they werent tolerated for doing bad things. Must have been bad because from memory they were banned

You can tell the value of a female poster, because their posts will attract more than 5-10 direct quotes and replies from forum members

Ahhh thx for the clarification ..........

My comment was a wee bit rhetorical aside from anything else

Re: value of a female poster based on your numbers ..IMO . it’s more about novelty

based on your numbers , I wonder how many PM’s she gets ?

Dettol
31-07-2019, 12:01 AM
“she” could be some dude named Alan sitting on his phone.

Brothelcreeper
31-07-2019, 10:08 AM
Women have pussies that you can pay for. Men will cheat.

This is life. Always has been. Always will be.

liminal
31-07-2019, 10:41 PM

Is that married or unmarried pussy bc

moby
01-08-2019, 10:51 PM

Can I rephrase this?
Women have beautiful pussies that nature provided
Men enjoy sex with no strings but can also be in loving relationships at the same time. They can be mutually exclusive activities

Men also have dicks which wont last forever before Father time catches up

Brothelcreeper
01-08-2019, 10:57 PM
Can I rephrase this?
Women have beautiful pussies that nature provided
Men enjoy sex with no strings but can also be in loving relationships at the same time. They can be mutually exclusive activities

Men also have dicks which wont last forever before Father time catches up

I prefer your version LOL !!

moby
01-08-2019, 11:20 PM
I prefer your version LOL !!

I have a gf who jealously wants my time but doesnt need that much sex
I have a sex organ I was born with that also needs my attention and care

I can intelligently manage these competing demands, and with care and discretion, can keep everyone happy

BuryYourDead
02-08-2019, 09:42 AM
"I am obsessed with sex. Ever since I discovered that my God-given male member was going to give me no peace, I decided to give it no rest in return." - Christopher Hitchens

moby
02-08-2019, 11:38 AM
"I am obsessed with sex. Ever since I discovered that my God-given male member was going to give me no peace, I decided to give it no rest in return." - Christopher Hitchens

Christopher Hitchens or Charlie Sheen or Gene Simmons from KISS ?

Lostinblonde
13-08-2019, 07:09 PM
i fell in a blonde and it didnt end well all she wants are tips only