PDA

View Full Version : Annerely Recon

nosha
26-06-2019, 12:27 PM
Saw few new shops opened on Ipswitch Rd Annerely, finally got time to check them out.

Elles Chinese Massage with the Flags. Near Woolies. Greated by 2 x old boilers, I declined with a smile.

Further down the road near Chardons Corner, banner out front with Annerely massage. Entry at the back up some really dodgy timber stairs, greeted by Chubby Young Chinese. Not my type asked who else is avail, an older Milf looking South American. I considered it, however at that stage a well dressed Male with Clipboard entered from front. Didnt look like punter, perhaps Health inspector or similar offical. So I high tailed it out of there t.. wasnt worth it.

revolnaisa
26-06-2019, 04:05 PM
Saw few new shops opened on Ipswitch Rd Annerely, finally got time to check them out.

Elles Chinese Massage with the Flags. Near Woolies. Greated by 2 x old boilers, I declined with a smile.

Further down the road near Chardons Corner, banner out front with Annerely massage. Entry at the back up some really dodgy timber stairs, greeted by Chubby Young Chinese. Not my type asked who else is avail, an older Milf looking South American. I considered it, however at that stage a well dressed Male with Clipboard entered from front. Didnt look like punter, perhaps Health inspector or similar offical. So I high tailed it out of there t.. wasnt worth it.

I saw an Aussie girl at Annerly Massage while ago. She was very good.
Downside is it's next to Sri Lankan grocery store. I always go there with my Sri Lankan FWB and don't want to get noticed. My only visit to that shop was a memorable.

reddoor
26-06-2019, 05:05 PM

Lucky u got out when u did man. There is nothing more dangerous than a well dressed guy with a clipboard. 😂

brownwallaby
26-06-2019, 06:50 PM
Lucky u got out when u did man. There is nothing more dangerous than a well dressed guy with a clipboard. ��

Next time I'll come to a shop carrying a clipboard if I know there are customers waiting at the reception area. It will be hilarious ......

Tavs
26-06-2019, 07:36 PM
Next time I'll come to a shop carrying a clipboard if I know there are customers waiting at the reception area. It will be hilarious ......
Make sure you are taking down number plates too haha

Homebrew
27-06-2019, 07:40 AM
this shop is owned or run by a Veit girl used to work Mooroka & Capalaba, just had a baby.
she had some good jap girls a while back but don't think it is busy enough to hold the good girls.
nice clean shop well set up in a dodgy old building.
have not been for a while but had a few decent punts there.

hornedone
27-06-2019, 11:27 AM
I guess many blacks out Moorooka way?

cekret
27-06-2019, 03:51 PM

That's one way to clear out the reception area just so u have the full range to choose from 😎

Homebrew
08-07-2019, 07:43 AM
this got me thinking, so tried again on Saturday, Annerly massage, went up the stairs from rear entrance, no one there so rang the bell, a very skinny chinese girl came from one room and had to wake up the young Indian girl sleeping in another back room,
she came out and could tell there was absolutely no interest of her being there, so i asked , you do extra ? NO no extra just massage, ok thank you, bye bye.
so my advise would be FORGET this joint.

nosha
08-07-2019, 01:38 PM
With a direct question like that they probably thought you were a cop

brownwallaby
08-07-2019, 05:44 PM

sometimes I do this when visiting a shop that I’m not sure of, with a low voice and a cheeky smile, and most of the time get a positive response

insane593
08-07-2019, 08:06 PM
sometimes I do this when visiting a shop that I’m not sure of, with a low voice and a cheeky smile, and most of the time get a positive response

Depends, how Cute & Cheeky your smile Is.

hornedone
08-07-2019, 11:22 PM
New Police Commissioner (former Fire Chief Lady) will likely crack down on these dens to make her mark.

Homebrew
09-07-2019, 07:27 AM

i doubt that very much, but just not prepared to waste time or money on someone who by her body langue and responses doesn't want to be there, plus she was fucking ugly.

Digger
09-07-2019, 01:20 PM
New Police Commissioner (former Fire Chief Lady) will likely crack down on these dens to make her mark.

Yes, given her background, she probably expects where there is smoke, there is fire!

Massaddict
09-07-2019, 01:57 PM
this got me thinking, so tried again on Saturday, Annerly massage, went up the stairs from rear entrance, no one there so rang the bell, a very skinny chinese girl came from one room and had to wake up the young Indian girl sleeping in another back room,
she came out and could tell there was absolutely no interest of her being there, so i asked , you do extra ? NO no extra just massage, ok thank you, bye bye.
so my advise would be FORGET this joint.

I tried this place some time ago. Went for half hour trail. ML looked and spoke like a MLB and it got quite shitty when I said I didnt want any extras.

Bad first impression so never been back.

M.A.