PDA

View Full Version : ALL MEMBERS please read this about CHELSEAFAN posts

the reaper
18-05-2012, 05:54 PM
Chelsea fan was going on about E25 jessica thread saying this

However they have a few STD broken out recently due to natural oral service

Be Careful not accepting Natural Oral there

and this

couples of punters have already been tested positive with STD incl. myself. Play safe or risk your life- your choice

It is a a very stupid or irresponsible behaviour to accept Natural Oral

and now very recently he is saying this :

MACAU SERVICE is back to Eastern 25; fantastic natural oral & nobody would reject it

Please try it out asap

Why are you doing this Chelseafan??? Are you indeed garengi from the old aus99. You are obviously trying to hurt the brothel by claiming they are doing something illegal. Not trying to start a fight here, but make your intention and reasons clear so the other bros can understand where you are coming from

christ sake, forum in new and we already have an idiot stirring the shit pot:cry:

hell no
18-05-2012, 06:43 PM
Chelseafan is probably trying to go all chummy with us again.

Garengi is my best friend so i'll make him jealous by posting more BBBJ's..

kriss
18-05-2012, 10:13 PM
Chelseafan is probably trying to go all chummy with us again.

Garengi is my best friend so i'll make him jealous by posting more BBBJ's..

Fuck him. I go here all the time with a favorite chicky of mine. She hates indians like garengi.

dontneed69
19-05-2012, 02:21 AM
I think tis dickhead ate too much. Cum be bother to reply ...garengi R wangdru (monkey) n pls give my dog a nice rim from behind!

hell no
19-05-2012, 11:09 AM
Fuck me dead, we Melbournians are aggressive punters, new forum and we started attacking members already.. LOL..
I want some of the action as well, i'll burger the lot with Garengi/Hatchet/Longtime...Three of these bunnies get down on their knees and open their mouth wide once i flop out my knob, their heads will be like those swinging head clowns at the parades just letting me deep throat their mouths and gargling it...

the reaper
19-05-2012, 11:36 AM
i bet he's a fat guy with a small cock, get laughed at everytime he takes his pants off in a booking, probably has to bring own custom sized condoms

chelseafan
19-05-2012, 05:50 PM
Here is a democratic society - natural oral is not Illegal at all; therefore whether u carry STD or not, u are still welcome to find a sex partner

Pls do not confuse all the punters here since Natural Oral is absolutely Legal in Victoria

porkar
20-05-2012, 02:42 AM
Here is a democratic society - natural oral is not Illegal at all; therefore whether u carry STD or not, u are still welcome to find a sex partner

Pls do not confuse all the punters here since Natural Oral is absolutely Legal in Victoria

Wrong again Garenji or chelseafan, BBBJ is now illegal in Victoria; legislation was passed a few months ago.

teltel
17-05-2014, 10:07 PM
Just seen a topic on STD by Junien, same shop but not the claims by Garenji that I recall - the reporting of girls to immigration and having them deported etc.

Maybe a different punter but just 3 posts and joined about the time Garenji was outed.

teltel