PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Nikki

toysrus
11-07-2019, 01:19 AM
My two favorite girls in Sydney are both on holiday so I've been a free agent lately. This girl Nikki at Ginza piqued my interest because its not often you see girls listed in the $300 price range without a good reason. In fact I inquired for more info about her with reception over wechat and they said its all on the website. Ummm actually no... there is jack sh info on the website lol??? Decided to sleep on the decision making process, anyway so next day 6pm rolls around and I have been playing foosball at work for the last hour, time for a different kind of game. Messaged reception after they flicked me some extra tidbits earlier and Nikki free at 7 for a final booking!

So I rocked up at room 21 and the door is slightly ajar with a box keeping it open, so I'm like do I knock its kinda open? I knock and say hello, nope no answer.

Side story: Now once upon a time in my first few visits at Ginza I asked reception where is the toilet and they pointed down the path then to the left and right. Except I turned left and left again instead of right. Opened the door, only to see some dude banging some chick in missionary, she screams, I scream, everyone screams! YIKES lock the door FFS! So my dude if you reading this, so sorry I walked in on you, you actually have a great ass. I say this in a totally non homo way.

So as you can imagine I cautiously peek in and nope there is no bed in this room. Opened the door wider and okay there is another door in the corner. What the hell, this is some Alice in Wonderland shit.

So I knock, the door opens and I see one of the prettiest girls you will find in Sydney!

Have fun J

harrycd
11-07-2019, 08:41 AM
Hahahaha I know the room you walked into, hilarious.

Ironic that you complained about the lack of info on Nikki but spent more time describing some blokes ass then her. :question:

xboyx
11-07-2019, 10:28 AM
LOL very funny

I'm actually curious wanting to see how a top bloke (in terms of fucking ability) fuck a girl, maybe he can show me some great techniques

Sydlong
11-07-2019, 02:57 PM
Side story: Now once upon a time in my first few visits at Ginza I asked reception where is the toilet and they pointed down the path then to the left and right. Except I turned left and left again instead of right. Opened the door, only to see some dude banging some chick in missionary, she screams, I scream, everyone screams! YIKES lock the door FFS! So my dude if you reading this, so sorry I walked in on you, you actually have a great ass. I say this in a totally non homo way.

So as you can imagine I cautiously peek in and nope there is no bed in this room. Opened the door wider and okay there is another door in the corner. What the hell, this is some Alice in Wonderland shit.

So I knock, the door opens and I see one of the prettiest girls you will find in Sydney!

One of the best stories ever! I always think about this when going into the rooms, the pro girls absolutely lock it every time, the new girls not so much so I ask them and definitely will now! I wonder how many times it has happened, I did hear a screaming session at 279 once but was far too engaged to care. Sorry still laughing, funny writing

But no more details of Nikki - come on please, a few more? I have seen the profile and likewise wondered, as I did try one of the other $300 girls some time ago and it was disappointing, not giving out a name as I put it down to YMMV and the day.

Yes I know Room 21 as well, a trick for new players so well done

toysrus
12-07-2019, 01:33 AM
Continuing:

So I walk in and the first thing I noticed is she is prettier than I had anticipated, her face is definitely her best asset. She is fair, I was expecting tanned Spanish/Singaporean from the ad, if I was a betting man I would probably say Vietnamese mix with European. It's possible she could be full Asian but I'm not sure because she shy's away from too much eye contact so I haven't been able to fully analyse her features.

Wearing sexy lingerie with large D cups, while I'm usually a B cup kind of guy, hers are beautiful and has a nice feel to it, not stone hard like when small girls get massive implants. All her ad stats seem pretty accurate, the photos on the other hand are not a good representation of her. She is a petite little thing but not super skinny, a good amount of volume to her (not fat), nice subtle curves and bum.

I haven't asked her any personal questions but I think she mentioned she was born here, or at least she spent most of her life here as she is an Aussie girl with Aussie accent and mannerisms.

In terms of service her BBBJ skills is excellent, one of the best I have had. I like the way she switches from BJ to handjob and uses her spit for lube but not excessively that its too messy. CG was really nice definitely my favourite position with her, she rode me with good technique and I suspect she was holding back because I'm more of a sensual kinda guy and I set the tempo. For me the highlight is kissing her, while we didn't do it that often she has juicy lips, definitely want to sample those lips again.

In terms of personality this an interesting one because I have booked her twice and her behaviour was different in each session. I suspect the rabbit hole runs pretty deep with this one.

quackm2002
12-07-2019, 08:43 AM
Are you sure it was in a totally non- homo way considering you seemed more fascinated by that bloke’s ass than Nikki’s? 😄

toysrus
12-07-2019, 09:51 AM
Look I can assure you Nikki gets enough ass compliments on a daily basis, she doesn't also need mine. On the other hand I may have made that bloke's day. :)

des888
12-07-2019, 10:18 AM
Sounds like she’s right up my alley

quackm2002
12-07-2019, 11:48 AM
Fantastic response!! 😄

Look I can assure you Nikki gets enough ass compliments on a daily basis, she doesn't also need mine. On the other hand I may have made that bloke's day. :)

Sydlong
17-07-2019, 03:10 PM
Nice toysrus - thank you

sounds hot and like you are certainly enjoying yourself.

Why establishments use photos that are not even close or of the real girl I do not know! especially when the real girl is hot