PDA

View Full Version : Asian massage mermaid beach

funboybrisbane
14-07-2019, 11:35 PM
So i went to a place that i have frequented a many times over the years adequately named Asian Massage at mermaid beach GC.
Most mediocre punts i dont like to mention but ill usually post for great or pathetic ones.
Unfortunately i am posting this for the latter.
This was the worst punt i have ever had.
Lets just say every single step of the way was bad. Even had to clean up after myself!
Now im an overly polite guy and i would say most of you would have got up and left.
Now im not saying dont go here because i have had 10+ visits here that were 6 or 7/10.

WIR. well yes probably. But just for that shit punt ill take my next punt across the road for a test drive.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

xzaq
15-07-2019, 07:03 AM
Went to Fantasia down the road a few weeks ago.. ordinary ml & massage didn’t bother with anything else..

Yellow Fever
15-07-2019, 07:41 AM
I’ve never managed to find a single shop on the Coast that was worth a repeat visit.....I’m talking from Helensvale the whole way down. Please message me if I’ve missed the obvious. ��

4FoW2
15-07-2019, 09:01 AM
Went to Fantasia down the road a few weeks ago.. ordinary ml & massage didn’t bother with anything else..
Fantasia is boredom personified - its for a quick RnT by a bored girl for min price. ho hum.
My best hunting on GC has been Southport area but like most times everywhere is hit & miss these days.

APL
15-07-2019, 11:25 AM
Heading down to Tweed Heads this weekend would appreciate some good info for that area Cheers guys

popeye96
15-07-2019, 02:15 PM
Wow, Fantasia must have really gone downhill since I was last there. Granted, that was 2 or 3 years ago. But service back then was daty, bbbj, cim by a young, enthusiastic ML.

4FoW2
15-07-2019, 10:05 PM
Wow, Fantasia must have really gone downhill since I was last there. Granted, that was 2 or 3 years ago. But service back then was daty, bbbj, cim by a young, enthusiastic ML.
I think you must have struck it lucky. I've been there 5/6 times over the past 3 years and got nothing like that.

Drbunny28
16-07-2019, 12:19 AM
I wonder why the standard not that crash hot. Less girls compare to rest of the state's? Or demand outstrip supply?

funboybrisbane
16-07-2019, 01:25 PM
I wonder why the standard not that crash hot. Less girls compare to rest of the state's? Or demand outstrip supply?The demand cant be that high. There are 5 shops within 200mtrs. I think the coast is more touristy and less repeat customers.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

HST
19-07-2019, 07:13 PM
I haven't found a good shop or girl down here for ages. I did try a shop at Mermaid Beach last weekend and wasn't expecting much, was willing to just have a massage and nothing else if the vibe wasn't right. The young Chinese girl who massaged me was pretty with a good body and did a great teasing massage. I tried to extend the time to an hour but she had another booking. She offered quite a lot of extras for around market rates but I declined due to the fact I would only get ten minutes fun. Nice girl but in that Chinese way, quite money focused. She had a set list of prices for various services but I got the feeling she would be negotiable. I might go back to see her for an hour.

If anyone is interested I can pm the shop and the girl's name. In return, if you could pm me some tips for Brisbane I'm up there occasionally. Or Gold Coast if you have any info on shops here.