PDA

View Full Version : Question Off topic - recommendations for Singapore ?

RockHardGuy
15-07-2019, 12:19 PM
I have some business in few weeks time in Singapore. Can anyone suggest a decent place to get my rocks off there ?

ukeharro
15-07-2019, 01:49 PM
You will be busy around geylang and orchard tower...many to choose but be careful the street walker... I always go to shops in geylang for VFM and choices.. good thing is you can walk out if you don’t like the line up in shops..

RockHardGuy
15-07-2019, 02:19 PM
Thanks very much. What’s the sort of coin i will need to spend there ?

spiral
15-07-2019, 04:02 PM
As far as I know you don't really see any street walkers in Geylang anymore. I think there has been a bit of a crack down.

Tavs
15-07-2019, 06:33 PM
At Clarke Quay you will find a lot at the bars.

One night I just sat down on my own with a beer and soon after had two who claimed to be Mongolian come over and went from there- damage $600 for both for 3hrs (just under).

Another night was just walking along saw a very nice group of girls, a few looked my way, kept eye contact with two, walked about 10m more before stopping and turning around, one with big smile looking my way waved, I waved back she came over and went from there. Damage- $200 for 7hrs.

I think I got longer time as I was staying in a very swish 5* hotel so they were there longer to soak it up- I suspect a lesser hotel they would only have stayed a shorter time.

redsmittyjohnson
16-07-2019, 09:04 AM
You can’t go wrong with geylang! There are many houses to choose from. In my opinion, stay away from orchard towers, nasty and money hungry.
For all other info on shops, areas and more: check out > https://www.sammyboy.com
Heaps of info on there!!!

gpeck80
18-07-2019, 09:38 AM
Orchard Tower. Its about the same price as Sydney or more. Its not cheap like a lot of Asian countries, its expensive because Singapore is like a Western City in Asia.

hornedone
18-07-2019, 11:49 AM
They use m as laysian techniques there? I.e. ass rimming pros?

gpeck80
19-07-2019, 04:39 AM
A lot of the girls appeared to be Malay. Aside from a few thai, a few filipina, a few mainlaind Chinese/Taiwanese. Very few actual Singaporean women work as prostitutes. As I said before, its a wealthy country, most of the girls are educated would turn their nose up at such work.

brownwallaby
19-07-2019, 10:40 AM
That’s true. All Singaporean MLs I’ve met in Oz are from wealthy family background. They seem to be doing the job mostly for fun