PDA

View Full Version : Other sophie at 501

abacab
13-03-2012, 09:47 AM
Well, I am not sure I like the new forum as much as the old - looks much less user friendly. But more bandwidth will certainly be a help!

Anyway, went to 501 yesterday for an hour with Sophie. Exc massage but the thing that sets her apart (in addition to her massive and impressive natural tits for a small Asian women) is how much she gets into the extras. She told me she cum twice in our session, and I believe her from the wetness and her convulsions. I think Cici's massage is a bit better, and she gives his quality extras too. But if you are looking for an interactive session with big natural tits thrown in, Sophie is very hard to beat!

paulc
13-03-2012, 10:00 PM
yes bro those melons are so yammy.

abacab
14-03-2012, 07:09 AM
yes bro paulc, but what I am loving about Sophie is her clit, and how wet her cunt gets from my fingers

AHLUNGOR
14-03-2012, 08:25 AM
I think we can now officially crown Sophie as a new Queen of 501/532 as she has now filled the big void left behind by the Jojo and Sasa sisters.

From what I have read recently from many brothers Sophie has really spreaded her love to everyone and anyone and all extras and FS are readily available no ifs or buts and no disappointment to anyone either,

So good on you sister Sophie you are certainly making IT big time here, let's just hope you don't get picked up by some rich dude and Disappeared like the sister acts. Please stick around to service all the horny btothers a little longer.....haha

We all love your magnificent 38 F Cup all natural big firm breasts please let us enjoy them ..... Lol

Cheers

abacab
14-03-2012, 08:31 AM
well said bro ahlungor. But I don't think Sophie's massage is as good as Jojo, and her extras aren't as sensual/sexy as Sasa. Her tits are simply amazing, and I love the fact that she will genuinely cum if you play nice with her. But I don't think her extras skills are yet at the highest level. Cici is probably better of the current crop. But I will keep going back to Sophie because I think there is still read upside to what she can offer ... and when those tits are liberated from her bra, omg!!

Papasan
14-03-2012, 07:09 PM
I would agree - massage and sexiness can't compare to Sasa. Sophie has potential though

abacab
14-03-2012, 08:02 PM
I would agree - massage and sexiness can't compare to Sasa. Sophie has potential though

but we will have to keep working with Sophie to help her realise her full potential, Papasan - and the way her body reacts certainly give me the incentive to keep trying!

Mozilla
15-03-2012, 10:22 AM
mm.. so she is on mondays only right? i must call to book in advance... cheers.

abacab
15-03-2012, 10:51 AM
I can't remember if she is only mondays at 501, Mozilla bro, but if you call the shop David or Miko will tell you - 9557 1830. Good luck!

AHLUNGOR
15-03-2012, 11:28 AM
mm.. so she is on mondays only right? i must call to book in advance... cheers.

Sophie is on Mondays and Saturdays Brother Mozilla, please be gentle with her..........haha

Cheers

ics
15-03-2012, 04:12 PM
well said bro ahlungor. But I don't think Sophie's massage is as good as Jojo, and her extras aren't as sensual/sexy as Sasa. Her tits are simply amazing, and I love the fact that she will genuinely cum if you play nice with her. But I don't think her extras skills are yet at the highest level. Cici is probably better of the current crop. But I will keep going back to Sophie because I think there is still read upside to what she can offer ... and when those tits are liberated from her bra, omg!!

Couldn't agree more here. Sophie has one of the best extra at this place. I have personally tasted 3 times and still love it very much. SaSa, on the other hand, was an entire different league, her extra was unbelievable. I wonder when would Sophie reach that stage, perhaps it takes some more training and courage.

abacab
15-03-2012, 09:40 PM
Maybe Sasa can come back as a teacher rather than a provider of skills. But her skills were god given ... And very hard to teach!

Mozilla
15-03-2012, 09:58 PM
Damn.. I'm not in Sydney on Monday's and sat these days. I'm scheduled for interstate work on these days!!! Ahhhhhh I wonder if she's somewhere else on other days?

Papasan
15-03-2012, 10:41 PM
Try the Green Door, Bondi Junction on Tuesdays

abacab
16-03-2012, 06:45 AM

didn't know that bro papasan - many thanks! Might try her there. Do they have showers at Green Door?

wthing
16-03-2012, 09:41 AM

So could you pls elaborate what to expect ?
If it is something u dont want to share publicly could you PM me.
I am local in Bondi J so it is good location for me.
Thank you in advance.

Mozilla
16-03-2012, 10:27 AM

Yo papasan, are we saying sophie is there on tues?? if so, im on my way next week.. whats the phone number there? plz.

AHLUNGOR
16-03-2012, 11:26 AM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-jSfWKhzrK6s/TZupT6zfxmI/AAAAAAAAA1c/pSirE42amQg/s1600/1057377.jpg

See anything familiar anyone?

Mr Crash and Burn
16-03-2012, 11:49 AM
Anyone know if she does any shift at Liverpool.

BTW is the "green door" no71 or no75 oxford street?

Mozilla
16-03-2012, 04:07 PM
75 Oxford St, Bondi Junction NSW 2022

P: 02 9386 0860

rang them and they dont speak chinese so i guess its thai or something... anyway.. no Sofie... so i guess i have find a way back to 501.

mrcookiemann
20-04-2012, 01:04 AM
Thanks for the photo Bro Mozilla, a picture is 1000 words as they say!

mrcookiemann
20-04-2012, 01:07 AM
Bro Abacab, your descriptions of Sophie at 501 have me very interested.

abacab
20-04-2012, 04:00 PM
Sophie does offer some very unusual opportunities for a ML - good luck exploring.

AHLUNGOR
20-04-2012, 04:06 PM
Bro Abacab, your descriptions of Sophie at 501 have me very interested.

if you still havent met Sophie, you dont know what you have been missing!!

All of her 38 F Cup to say the least

Cheers

Travelmate
20-04-2012, 04:10 PM
yes yes yes. good tits ...
she is friendly too ...very nice lady to talk with.
but . . .. . . . . . . . .. . .. . . . . .I think I will move on!
You can meet her on Monday if you want if I am not wrong

AHLUNGOR
20-04-2012, 08:12 PM
yes yes yes. good tits ...
she is friendly too ...very nice lady to talk with.
but . . .. . . . . . . . .. . .. . . . . .I think I will move on!
You can meet her on Monday if you want if I am not wrong

Mondays and Saturdays for sure, best breasts in Sydney at the moment......lol

Travelmate
20-04-2012, 11:42 PM
Mondays and Saturdays for sure, best breasts in Sydney at the moment......lol

I don't think so.

Size is not the most important thing. . . ..

mrcookiemann
21-04-2012, 12:18 AM
Only one way to find out. Take her for a test drive. I'm aware about YMMV

ics
21-04-2012, 12:48 AM
If you are a boob lover then yes, Sophie is the one to go to. But her extra (if you do get the grand price) was only so-so. I wouldn't go back for a second round for sure. BTW, her massage was great.

smd
21-04-2012, 02:35 AM
so, is she fat? height? size?

abacab
21-04-2012, 07:52 AM
Sophie is not fat like Mia at 501, she is actually petite - short and a bit curvy, but with massive natural Fs on her chest. I am not such a tit man. But her massage is great and her extras can be very interactive, which I love

Travelmate
21-04-2012, 09:49 AM
YES< Fully agree,
massage great,
extra is great
very friendly
but I have enough of her for a while., love to try something else

abacab
21-04-2012, 11:47 AM
YES< Fully agree,
massage great,
extra is great
very friendly
but I have enough of her for a while., love to try something else

I agree, bro mate. I want to move on. Wanted to try Youli (sp?) this week, but she was booked when I was free - probably a good sign! Will try again next week.

AHLUNGOR
21-04-2012, 12:38 PM
What??

You are moving on brother abacab, the no. 1 fan of Sophie, she will be very upset!!

:fire:

abacab
21-04-2012, 12:48 PM
What??

You are moving on brother abacab, the no. 1 fan of Sophie, she will be very upset!!

:fire:

as you know, ahlungor bro, variety is the spice of life. I will keep Yuki and Sophie in my rotation - would just like to add a little more spice!

Travelmate
21-04-2012, 12:51 PM
I agree, bro mate. I want to move on. Wanted to try Youli (sp?) this week, but she was booked when I was free - probably a good sign! Will try again next week.

Haha, hero always see the same thing.
Her overall figure is not impress me that much as I am not just a tits lover.
I always want overall package and personal feeling.

AHLUNGOR
21-04-2012, 01:29 PM
as you know, ahlungor bro, variety is the spice of life. I will keep Yuki and Sophie in my rotation - would just like to add a little more spice!

You are absolutely right there brother, everyone loves variety and I am no exception, currently, these are my varieites:

A toss up between:

Milo (36 E Cup) and Rita (36 DD Cup) @ 5 Star
Shelley (40 G Cup), Linda (35 D Cup) and Rebecca (36 C Cup) @ Snow Lotus, and last but not least
Sophie (38 F Cup) @ 501

Missing in action: Mia (40 F Cup) and Ada (38 C Cup)

Enough variety??

All Tried and tested.........haha

Cheers

:love::red_heart::miao:

abacab
21-04-2012, 05:53 PM
You are absolutely right there brother, everyone loves variety and I am no exception, currently, these are my varieites:

A toss up between:

Shelley (40 G Cup), Linda (35 D Cup) and Rebecca (36 C Cup) @ Snow Lotus, and last but not least
Sophie (38 F Cup) @ 501

Enough variety??

Cheers

that is a hell of a lot of cleavage ahlungor bro! I forgot to add milf cici at 501 - great massage, exc backwalking, dirty extras. I also have WLs in CBR and MEL I see when I am in town. Yes, a busy and wonderful life!

Travelmate
21-04-2012, 06:25 PM

A toss up between:

Sophie (38 F Cup) @ 501

Enough variety??

Cheers

your numbers are too big... for me

mx55xm
22-04-2012, 02:07 AM
How much does she charge for extras? Pls advise :)

AHLUNGOR
23-04-2012, 08:15 PM
How much does she charge for extras? Pls advise :)

What sort of extras do you want??

ics
23-04-2012, 08:59 PM
slightly above market price...

Devil73
21-06-2012, 08:44 PM
Wow brother Ahlungor, those tits are way too big for me lolz anyway great experiences you got there.
Im interesting abt extras, such as bbbj, FS. Will that be $50 more? Sr i never ask for the extras in massage session.

Travelmate
21-06-2012, 09:43 PM
Wow brother Ahlungor, those tits are way too big for me lolz anyway great experiences you got there.
Im interesting abt extras, such as bbbj, FS. Will that be $50 more? Sr i never ask for the extras in massage session.

I never ask as well.....
but ..... things can develop quite quickly

AHLUNGOR
21-06-2012, 11:08 PM

Hi brother Devil,

Hate to break the bad news but Sophie is no longer there, unfortunately that good things never lasted long enough!!

If you are a big breasts lovers, may i suggest:

Ada from 376 or
Shelley from 741, or
Milo from 5 star FS

Good luck

Cheers