PDA

View Full Version : General talk Wl Oversharing

Dark-eyed Junco
19-07-2019, 10:26 PM
Recently had a decent session with a wl. Towards the end while she was giving me a massage we got to talking and she ended up sharing (unprompted) why she came to Australia/this line of work. I won't share the why but it was really dark and morbid, a lot more than what you usually hear. It really put a damper on what was overall a good session and it felt like it came out of the left field. Mind you this was my first time with her.

Anyone else experience something similar like that? Was it a ploy of some sort? Although on leaving she made no mention of hoping to see me again or of that sort.

SexyBoi
19-07-2019, 10:37 PM
Recently had a decent session with a wl. Towards the end while she was giving me a massage we got to talking and she ended up sharing (unprompted) why she came to Australia/this line of work. I won't share the why but it was really dark and morbid, a lot more than what you usually hear. It really put a damper on what was overall a good session and it felt like it came out of the left field. Mind you this was my first time with her.

Anyone else experience something similar like that? Was it a ploy of some sort? Although on leaving she made no mention of hoping to see me again or of that sort.

The WL is playing some sort of Jedi mind tricks on you bro!! :shout:

Bird232
19-07-2019, 10:42 PM
Maybe she had a moment of weakness and wanted to share something personal with you because she trusted you.

Maybe she did it so it would kill your sex drive and any hopes for round 2 (so less energy required on her part).

I've had something similar happen to a lesser degree, but still could not tell whether it was deliberate or just someone looking for an outlet for their worries. Regardless I think there needs to be a line drawn, and it should be something reserved for people who have established a better connection. Oversharing just puts people off.

rooter
19-07-2019, 11:03 PM
WL move no. 237.
Classic move.
Poetry in motion.

des888
19-07-2019, 11:15 PM
All the time this happens but it’s life

harrycd
19-07-2019, 11:31 PM
The WL is playing some sort of Jedi mind tricks on you bro!! :shout:

Yeah I agree. On one of my first punts in Aus, had a Korean WL tell me how she was in Aus earning money to send back to her family and how they only loved her brother and not her.
Then she tried to add me on facebook :/

Yeah nah...

moby
19-07-2019, 11:35 PM
A wombat in the wild, eats roots and leaves
A punter should pay, root and leave

No need to complicate matters.
You arent there to solve a strangers life problems. The solution would usually require money anyway, not your love

CunningLinguist
20-07-2019, 12:19 PM
She might be telling the truth or she might be trying to get sympathy from you to get more money from you, you be the judge ...
Remember most women have perfected the art of acting, lying, crying on demand by the time they become teenagers :)

moby
20-07-2019, 12:49 PM
She might be telling the truth or she might be trying to get sympathy from you to get more money from you, you be the judge ...
Remember most women have perfected the art of acting, lying, crying on demand by the time they become teenagers :)

Its a big shift for a lady to become a WL. They always do it out of necessity not choice. They come from a pisition of poverty and need our respect. But dont be manipulated

liminal
20-07-2019, 01:01 PM
how often has a WL/ml had to sit, lay, kneel stand through; endless, repetitive relentless, morbid , funny , idealised moments of oversharing..

Maybe not feel worried, and sure you’ve now lost some of your punt mojo and bonhomie ... but just feel that you’ve passed another test and stepped a bit deeper into the way of the punt

Labia Vortex
20-07-2019, 09:26 PM
I must have one of those faces..
I’ve had several girls communicate their sad circumstances
With a legal background I’ve been able to help some of them out
Others it meant recommending a better shop to work in
Certainly doesn’t ruin the moment for me

moby
20-07-2019, 10:38 PM
Maybe not feel worried, and sure you’ve now lost some of your punt mojo and bonhomie ... but just feel that you’ve passed another test and stepped a bit deeper into the way of the punt

This sounds very wise. This thread didnt affect my bonhomie but I am deeper in the way of the punt

Climax598
20-07-2019, 10:43 PM
Sometimes the girls just want someone to hear them. You know what women are like they like men to hear them especially they are comfortable with you. What I do is talk to them and they feel better and a smile in their face and better service. The girl have feeling and want to feel wanted and enjoy your company and earn some money from you.

Forward Must Hang
21-07-2019, 08:16 PM

I just wanted to see those sage words written again, to remind us of that!

FMH

BlackToad
21-07-2019, 09:48 PM
Sometimes the girls just want someone to hear them. You know what women are like they like men to hear them especially they are comfortable with you. What I do is talk to them and they feel better and a smile in their face and better service. The girl have feeling and want to feel wanted and enjoy your company and earn some money from you.

Yeah, I had this WL once who told me about this punter who fucked her really hard and she said she just had to take it because it was her job. She said she didn’t want to do the job anymore, but can’t get any other job due to poor English. I’d say she was late 30’s. I thought she was going to cry.... some really sad stories in this industry. I just listened.

Brothelcreeper
21-07-2019, 10:00 PM
Most WL’s earn more money in a couple of days than other hard working people earn all week, plus it is tax free so don’t feel too sorry for them.

I help them out as well. I have become friendly with a WL who was working in a shitty shop out West. Earning $100 hour. Quiet shop and most days she was earning $200.

Yesterday I got her a job in a decent shop and she messsged me last night and had earned $600 cash, her best payday ever so that was my good deed for the week.

She is an awesome fuck as well and for helping her out I got a very nice extra. Very nice.

moby
21-07-2019, 11:12 PM
Most WL’s earn more money in a couple of days than other hard working people earn all week, plus it is tax free so don’t feel too sorry for them.

I help them out as well. I have become friendly with a WL who was working in a shitty shop out West. Earning $100 hour. Quiet shop and most days she was earning $200.

Yesterday I got her a job in a decent shop and she messaged me last night and had earned $600 cash, her best payday ever so that was my good deed for the week.

She is an awesome fuck as well and for helping her out I got a very nice extra. Very nice.

Yes I know a few quiet shops as well. If you are friendly and courteous, and meet the right type of mamasan, you can have a great time as the mamasans usually need to drum up your repeat business to keep the ladies busy. Im generally referring to the shops out in the suburbs without reviews on this forum

kamo
22-07-2019, 09:41 PM
Lying back in post coital bliss and the WL brings out her phone to show me her older sick brother that she’s saving money for. Er, thanks, I guess.

Felt bad for her, but it really ruined the vibe. I don’t think it was for extra money, maybe she just needed to share, especially since she’d mentioned at the start of the punt that she was surprised the mamasan gave her the booking as she didn’t like her, nor did the other girls!

I did tip $20 though and I hardly ever tip.

moby
22-07-2019, 10:09 PM
Lying back in post coital bliss and the WL brings out her phone to show me her older sick brother that she’s saving money for. Er, thanks, I guess.

Felt bad for her, but it really ruined the vibe. I don’t think it was for extra money, maybe she just needed to share, especially since she’d mentioned at the start of the punt that she was surprised the mamasan gave her the booking as she didn’t like her, nor did the other girls!

You have a good heart. I suppose this thread reminds us to be careful with these stories, some are real but some aren't.

I wont tip if I hear these stories. I do have enough bills of my own. Not sure if a $20-30 tip will go very far in rescuing someones relative from despair and poverty. Constant employment, or a tip of $10000 + is the only solution, and that's assuming she is genuine

Again the rule is: pay, make love, then leave
You are there to have fun and forget the grimy world outside, not have your nose rubbed in lifes hard realities

rooter
22-07-2019, 10:58 PM

This girl is a classic!
She is like the fake Chinese beggars in Melbourne, Africans and gypsies in Europe, Mexicans in America etc.
Australia is a haven for Third World grifters from all over the globe.
We are such easy gullible targets.
Tony Montana in Scarface summed up the Third World attitude to First World countries when he said something like "America is a giant pussy; its there to be fucked" LOL!
And good luck to them. We deserve to ripped off! LOL! If we are gonna be so stupid and rich and fat and lazy, then we deserve to be ripped off.
It's like an unofficial foreign aid. LOL!
The fact that we are born in, or citizens of, or permanent residents of a First World rich country like Australia automatically puts us in a position of enormous privilege on a global scale.
So if people from poorer countries want to come over here and get a slice of the pie by whatever means necessary well thats totally understandable.

moby
22-07-2019, 11:12 PM
This girl is a classic!
She is like the fake Chinese beggars in Melbourne, Africans and gypsies in Europe, Mexicans in America etc.
Australia is a haven for Third World grifters from all over the globe.
We are such easy gullible targets.
Tony Montana in Scarface summed up the Third World attitude to First World countries when he said something like "America is a giant pussy; its there to be fucked" LOL!
And good luck to them. We deserve to ripped off! LOL! If we are gonna be so stupid and rich and fat and lazy, then we deserve to be ripped off.
It's like an unofficial foreign aid. LOL!

Was thinking the same thing rooter.
Gullible generous aussies were paying those beggars (in fake paupers clothes), with $50 notes ffs

CunningLinguist
22-07-2019, 11:33 PM

I have a bridge you may be interested in buying ... ;)

Yeah Rooter has summed it up above.

If I hear a sob story I start asking questions, not in an inquisitve way but in a way showing that I am interested in helping, it ususally doesn't take long for the story to fall apart like a sloppy shit in a wet paper bag ...

CunningLinguist
22-07-2019, 11:35 PM
She is like the fake Chinese beggars in Melbourne.
They were in Sydney also, they stopped the exact same day the story of the Melbourne ones broke.
Little old ladies wearing tramp clothes lying on the ground with their hands moving continually up an down in a begging motion. I gave one some food and she was not interested, they only want cash ;)

kamo
23-07-2019, 01:01 AM
You have a good heart. I suppose this thread reminds us to be careful with these stories, some are real but some aren't.

I wont tip if I hear these stories. I do have enough bills of my own. Not sure if a $20-30 tip will go very far in rescuing someones relative from despair and poverty. Constant employment, or a tip of $10000 + is the only solution, and that's assuming she is genuine

Again the rule is: pay, make love, then leave
You are there to have fun and forget the grimy world outside, not have your nose rubbed in lifes hard realities

Weeelll I did justify the $20 as change from the $150 that most FS places would charge for the hour.

And she did do the most amazing BBBJ I’d had in a long time.

She did have to put her reading glasses on to find the pic of her brother on her phone...

Am I digging my hole deeper here...?

fluffstatic
23-07-2019, 01:38 AM
Went to a private a few times for massage and got talking about life and ups and downs. Turns out this time last year she was in Europe living with boyfriend who gives her money etc but he passed away and now she's doing private work to get by. A year makes a big difference.

Mood was a bit of a downer after and I did feel a bit sorry for her. Haven't been back since.

BlackToad
23-07-2019, 07:48 AM
Went to a private a few times for massage and got talking about life and ups and downs. Turns out this time last year she was in Europe living with boyfriend who gives her money etc but he passed away and now she's doing private work to get by. A year makes a big difference.

Mood was a bit of a downer after and I did feel a bit sorry for her. Haven't been back since.

She just needs to find another sugar daddy....I guess it must be a bummer when they die though [emoji22]

moby
23-07-2019, 07:08 PM
She did have to put her reading glasses on to find the pic of her brother on her phone...

Was she a GILF?
Did she also take her teeth put for the bbbj
Sorry, Im joking now

optimusprime
22-09-2019, 02:32 PM
I hate wl who overshare especially ones who talk about "work".

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

murphy
22-09-2019, 03:00 PM
Lets get things right. The woman is not your friend. You are paying for the right to spend time with her, even talking to her. So as soon as she starts telling about her problems, she sees you as a soft touch

Natural to think you are the only one she has spoken to about her life. Thays wrong. They all see many men, many times a week for the same heart to heart talk. They have already talked about it with their boss and friends. You are a nobody

Only the suckers get sucked in

The smart ones say, 'Thats was great. Lets do it again sometime. Bye'