PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Empire J Midori - July 2019

nothype
23-07-2019, 06:23 PM
It has been a while between reviews for me but I have a couple banked ready to go.

Unfortunately it is a little bitter sweet for me as one review is of the best girl I've ever seen at Ginza and I think the other is almost the worst.

Let's start with the bad one...

As always the booking process with 278 is impeccable. There were a few girls I had noted to follow up on and Midori was one of them. And she was available right when I wanted to see her.

Headed to 'The Empire' right on time, paid and went to the room. Midori came in and, although not what I expected, I was really looking forward to the session as she has kind of a punky vibe.

She asked if I'd like to shower together and I said yes. She washed me but that was it. No bbbj and no kissing.

Dry off and on to the bed. She licked and sucked my nipples for quite some time which I haven't really had before.

She kissed me for about half the time she spent on my nipples then put on a condom and gave me a blow job! You heard right, a condom for oral. No conversation, nothing. Just cover on and away she went.

I was so surprised I couldn't believe it and didn't have time to say anything really.

The reason I didn't have time was that it didn't last very long at all before she was asking me which position I'd like to start in. I was still so perplexed from the covered oral that I almost couldn't answer her.

She started on top but didn't last long. We switched to spoons, then doggy, the collapsed doggy (which was actually quite good for a short time) then mish then finish. After that she just lay there.

She did tell me that this was her last day and that she is back to Japan tomorrow so go figure.

I've been going to Ginza since before it was Ginza and this is the first time I've ever been suited up for oral. As some of the more senior among us know this can really kill a session and this was no exception.

I was out of there in around 40 minutes I'd say.

Damn.

Climax598
23-07-2019, 06:51 PM
I have to read twice to understand it. Wow cover bj this must be the first at Ginza. Did you tell the front deck? Where is Ginza QC. I have to laugh when I read it.

quackm2002
23-07-2019, 07:28 PM
Sounds like last day so she didn’t care any more