PDA

View Full Version : General talk WL says she’s been using you

Panerabread
25-07-2019, 01:12 PM
Recently a WL told me that she was using me. She said that she’s been doing the same thing with other punters.

I know this because she sent out a group message to some of the punters that she says she was using. This includes me. She said that she’d been using us and that it was tiring and she doesn’t want to keep in touch with people that she hates and people that she’s used.

It was a surprise to me reading her messages saying she’s been using us. If you’ve received a similar message recently from a WL then it’s probably the same girl.

You can send me a private message if you want to talk about it. It would be interesting to actually see how many of us there are that she says she’s been using.

Labia Vortex
25-07-2019, 10:44 PM
Sounds like Soap Opera

rfection
25-07-2019, 10:55 PM
what is she using you for? free lunch? free accommodation? free ride?

woods23
25-07-2019, 11:02 PM
I wish some girl would try to use me I'm bored AF.

moby
25-07-2019, 11:08 PM
Drop her and move on
If you were looking for more than a financial transaction then you have let yourselves down

BlackToad
25-07-2019, 11:12 PM
Was she using you for sex because that’s happened to me[emoji23]

PervySage
25-07-2019, 11:55 PM
Yes its true. She was using you to build a bank balance.. To help her family or pay her bills or visa or what ever.

But while she was using you... Was it fun?

I know it's fun for me when I pay an ML / WL who would "use me"...

Best part is I can do this with multiple ML / WL at same time...

Try doing that with a non WL / ML and see the headache u get hahaha.

liminal
26-07-2019, 01:51 AM
whose doll am I 😳😳😳

rooter
26-07-2019, 02:25 AM
Hilarious post.
I love this girl.
She is my hero of the week.
She is a class act and very gracious taking the time to actually text her “victims” telling them she has been using them and now she is over it

liminal
26-07-2019, 02:48 AM
Hilarious post.
I love this girl.
She is my hero of the week.
She is a class act and very gracious taking the time to actually text her “victims” telling them she has been using them and now she is over it

Yep - I’m taking her home to meet my mum. I’m sending the dude a PM so I can get her details

After we date then get married , we will both address all the merry superstitions expressed in the .. marry a WL/ml thread

wilisno
26-07-2019, 03:07 AM
Recently a WL told me that she was using me. She said that she’s been doing the same thing with other punters.

I know this because she sent out a group message to some of the punters that she says she was using. This includes me. She said that she’d been using us and that it was tiring and she doesn’t want to keep in touch with people that she hates and people that she’s used.

It was a surprise to me reading her messages saying she’s been using us. If you’ve received a similar message recently from a WL then it’s probably the same girl.

You can send me a private message if you want to talk about it. It would be interesting to actually see how many of us there are that she says she’s been using.
That’s usually a sign that the girl is retiring from the industry soon !

While she’s working, she wants to get as many regulars as possible by making you feel special, keep you in contact with WeChat and even phone number, but once she has decided to quit, she wants to forget this period of history of her life and to be forgotten and no strings still attached, she tries to make you upset so you won’t try to contact her from now on. Contact with ex-customers will bring back memories......She wants to sever all industry relationships and contacts. To me, that’s understandable.

Be a gentleman, leave her alone......

AHLUNGOR
26-07-2019, 09:59 AM

Welcome to the forum !

How’s your first day in aus99 ?

moby
26-07-2019, 11:05 AM

While she’s working, she wants to get as many regulars as possible by making you feel special, keep you in contact with WeChat and even phone number, but once she has decided to quit, she wants to forget this period of history of her life and to be forgotten and no strings still attached, she tries to make you upset so you won’t try to contact her from now on. Contact with ex-customers will bring back memories......She wants to sever all industry relationships and contacts. To me, that’s understandable.

First rule of punting: Always be a gentleman

Sydlong
26-07-2019, 11:20 AM
Oh dear another fresh one here :smile:

Climax598
26-07-2019, 11:35 AM
We use them they use us. We are even. The girls provide the sex we provide the money.

Buck Henry
26-07-2019, 12:31 PM
I agree, that it certainly sounds like she's about to retire from the game, and maybe she's trying to cut ties and achieve the moral high ground with her previous regulars. She's saying i used you, you didn't use me.
To me her one upsmanship is mildly amusing, and her need for rationalization, a little sad.
Bon Voyage.

AHLUNGOR
26-07-2019, 12:31 PM

Good point, but why ?

If the WL is leaving the industry for good, most of them would return to their home country and effectively closed and cut all ties here. If the lady remains in Sydney then all she has to do is cancel her phone, WeChat and whatever else that had connected her .

But then again, if she has other social media in her real identity out there such as FB , what’s app and all that, then it would be very complicated ?

AHLUNGOR
26-07-2019, 12:34 PM
I agree, that it certainly sounds like she's about to retire from the game, and maybe she's trying to cut ties and achieve the moral high ground with her previous regulars. She's saying i used you, you didn't use me.
To me her one upsmanship is mildly amusing, and her need for rationalization, a little sad.
Bon Voyage.

Could well be the case here!

It’s a bit like a couple is parting way and she is trying to be the one who dumps him first by saying it’s over !

As you said, hope nobody get hurt and good luck to all.

local
26-07-2019, 12:49 PM
Could also be tht she has a phone issue ....>>> lost/stolen/etc and someone else is stuffing up her life ??

rooter
26-07-2019, 01:07 PM
A WL using a customer??? No way! Never! :)
Next you’ll be telling us about a customer using a WL
That never happens either :)

xboyx
26-07-2019, 01:13 PM

rooter mailbox is full!

rooter
26-07-2019, 01:23 PM
rooter mailbox is full!

Thanks bro
Try again now.

Brothelcreeper
26-07-2019, 08:47 PM
I am very “special” to lots of WL’s.

Lots of them send me messages on WeChat when they are working saying how much they miss me........

They also say I am handsome boy when I fuck them......

I am 100 % sure that they only say these things to me and nobody else........

I am so lucky.

CunningLinguist
26-07-2019, 09:19 PM
Recently a WL told me that she was using me

Is there any other type of WL punter relationship, if so please explain ... ;)

moby
26-07-2019, 10:19 PM

Haha. Well said rooter. Sums up everything

moby
26-07-2019, 10:23 PM
I am very “special” to lots of WL’s.

Lots of them send me messages on WeChat when they are working saying how much they miss me........

They also say I am handsome boy when I fuck them......

I am 100 % sure that they only say these things to me and nobody else........

I am so lucky.

Nice to see a man with self reported prowess with ladies, still can see through the flattery
They would all miss you (your money) if you gave up punting

"I miss you" is like the mythical sirens call which led to the shipwreck of many a man

rooter
26-07-2019, 10:31 PM
"I miss you" is like the mythical sirens call which led to the shipwreck of many a man

“I miss you” is a WL classic quote.

Dettol
26-07-2019, 10:41 PM
You should say that you are glad to be of use !

Climax598
27-07-2019, 12:41 AM
I alway reply ' l miss your pussy '.

Brothelcreeper
27-07-2019, 08:41 AM
I alway reply ' l miss your pussy '.

Hahaha nice one Climax

aussiegaigin
27-07-2019, 07:34 PM
"I miss you" is like the mythical sirens call which led to the shipwreck of many a man Just ignore those messages a couple of times, they don't miss you anymore.

hornedone
28-07-2019, 04:52 PM
Using you as a flesh-colored dildo?

Forward Must Hang
28-07-2019, 08:28 PM
I know this because she sent out a group message to some of the punters that she says she was using.

So, she's big on discretion then?

So, are you and your other used brothers going to keep in touch? Group punts? Christmas drinks? Sunny Sunday BBQs?

FMH

niva321
05-09-2019, 10:46 PM
Sounds like good digital marketing to me