PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Empire C Mimi

Hogrider
26-07-2019, 06:30 PM
I visited mimi on a weekend 2/3 weeks ago. It was cold and I wanted some hot action .
Walked in to the new 479 building and asked for availability in reception ..

Few were available and I had already made my shortlist prior .
So asked for mimi when was told she was free .. a bit Spanish on the menu today ..

Almost no English , that didn’t hamper our hour a bit ..
pretty cute , huge melons ...
Hopped in the shower and she wouldn’t stop giggling when touched .. dfk non stop , bbbj and cat bath ...

In the bed we go after drying off and bbbj continues .. 69, daty and DD were there .. lots of slurping action from her .. I don’t know the absolute truth but she looked like she was enjoying herself ! As was I ...

Comes on the Dom and we start on cowgirl , then sitting , mish , sideway mish.. and scene .. end of round 1 after good 15-20 mins , I lay there full flat , sweaty and dizzy .. she does the same beside me and we look at each other and giggle , out of nowhere she slaps on my cock and says “you goood “ ...
we don’t need language ! Just that !

After a few minutes of shut eye she wakes me up with another blow , well in the first round she was a bit “lazy” but now I see the tables have turned ! Papapa again she says ...

Mimi plays a mean game on my cock and makes it hard again within 4/5 mins ,
“come” she commands !

As for that round , straight 20 mins non stop pumping at the edge of the bed and I rest myself on her huge jugs ..
they are soft ! And I am spent ..

Almost like an old man I reluctantly pick myself up and take a shower , hug , pack up and say bye ..
that was hugely heavy on my energy levels and after leaving the building I started to look for a place to eat .. maybe some kimchi...

Brothelcreeper
27-07-2019, 08:46 AM
When Mimi came to Australia she used to work at 22 Rydalmere. I fucked her there and her service was poor. No kissing and no DATY but her massive massive melons made up for it.

She was fuller figured them.

Sounds like she has had to raise her game now that she is in the high end shops.

Good on her for making the top grade.

Hogrider
27-07-2019, 11:01 AM
When Mimi came to Australia she used to work at 22 Rydalmere. I fucked her there and her service was poor. No kissing and no DATY but her massive massive melons made up for it.

She was fuller figured them.

Sounds like she has had to raise her game now that she is in the high end shops.

Good on her for making the top grade.

I don’t know about her game , but it’s still not just yet 278/Ginza standard IMHO..
But yes her melons make up a lot for it !

hornedone
27-07-2019, 03:04 PM
I hope you gave her a pearl necklace?

Hogrider
27-07-2019, 04:00 PM
I hope you gave her a pearl necklace?

Gave her lot more than that I guess ... she was hungry ..

hiduba
28-07-2019, 01:37 PM
I also visited Mimi almost two weeks ago, pretty much the Wednesday before this one. I was unable to decide between Fiona or Mimi but I chose Mimi mainly because of time.

I had a good time, sorrry havent gotten around to writing a complete review yet. But I truly enjoyed her company.

That said, when I thought about visiting her again, her name and even her photos mysteriously disappeared from all their social media. Not on the website, not on WeChat, not on anywhere. Its almost as if she wasn't even there in the first place.

Anyone can tell us what happened? I was so looking forward to another visit to see her.

Labia Vortex
28-07-2019, 02:44 PM
photos on 7 Cowper look like Mimi

michaele
29-07-2019, 11:46 AM
I also visited Mimi three weeks ago on Saturday the 6th of July for 11.00am. I booked her on the Friday Night once the roster came out.
This was my third time seeing her. She is exactly my type short,petite with massive puppies.
Not only is she beautiful on the outside she is also beautiful on the inside.Her service is fantastic we were like long lost friends.
Every time I have seen her she has been immaculately presented and we both clicked.
I won't go into detail but everything was perfect. She is amazing.10/10.
I too have noticed that she is now missing and all her photos have disappeared, it was my time to see her again last Saturday.
Mimi I hope you are OK and I would like to see you again.....
If any one can help please PM me.
Thanks in advance.

hiduba
29-07-2019, 11:50 AM
Not only is she beautiful on the outside she is also beautiful on the inside..

Quite literally beautiful on the "inside" for you and your little brother huh? Sorry cant help it [emoji23][emoji7]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kroid19
29-07-2019, 04:23 PM
She is now working at Roseville Rose

hiduba
29-07-2019, 04:32 PM

She is? Under what name? Looking at Mimi in Roseville is a different person

Brothelcreeper
29-07-2019, 06:50 PM
This was my review of Mimi with photos. She was more chubby then.

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?73711-Mimi-young-SUPER-busty-busty-busty-and-soooo-gorgeous-and-glamorous

I still dream of her tits.

Chromehound
29-07-2019, 08:49 PM

Under what name?

I texted 278 about her and they said she was on holidays (could be bs).

Edit: The name is Clare based off pictures. I imagine she could be working at both places maybe?

Brothelcreeper
29-07-2019, 10:22 PM
Under what name?

I texted 278 about her and they said she was on holidays (could be bs).

Edit: The name is Clare based off pictures. I imagine she could be working at both places maybe?

That is her. Clare Roseville Rose. Do a double with her and Kiki for a massive melon monster munch madness session.

michaele
10-10-2019, 05:01 PM
I also visited Mimi three weeks ago on Saturday the 6th of July for 11.00am. I booked her on the Friday Night once the roster came out.
This was my third time seeing her. She is exactly my type short,petite with massive puppies.
Not only is she beautiful on the outside she is also beautiful on the inside.Her service is fantastic we were like long lost friends.
Every time I have seen her she has been immaculately presented and we both clicked.
I won't go into detail but everything was perfect. She is amazing.10/10.
I too have noticed that she is now missing and all her photos have disappeared, it was my time to see her again last Saturday.
Mimi I hope you are OK and I would like to see you again.....
If any one can help please PM me.
Thanks in advance.

Help,Help,Help
I am now looking for Mimi/Clare again I saw her twice at Roseville Rose as Clare but she has not been on the roster for the last month does anyone know where she is as i think she is amazing.
Thanks in advance for your assistance and if you wish to PM me that,s fine.
She is the most perfect girl that you could have she is completely my type!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hiduba
10-10-2019, 06:10 PM
Help,Help,Help
I am now looking for Mimi/Clare again I saw her twice at Roseville Rose as Clare but she has not been on the roster for the last month does anyone know where she is as i think she is amazing.
Thanks in advance for your assistance and if you wish to PM me that,s fine.
She is the most perfect girl that you could have she is completely my type!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Same here. Have been thinking of seeing her but she disappeared off the Roseville roster.

Brothelcreeper
10-10-2019, 07:52 PM
She had gone to Bhutan and is working as a Buddhist monks assistant.

Daily tasks include chanting, shaving heads and washing robes.

She is there until December.

Hogrider
10-10-2019, 09:22 PM
She had gone to Bhutan and is working as a Buddhist monks assistant.

Daily tasks include chanting, shaving heads and washing robes.

She is there until December.

Shaving which head ?