PDA

View Full Version : General talk What's your best of 2019

insane593
28-07-2019, 04:18 PM
Without mentioning the, shop name, Girls Name.
Let's begin, Best catch of 2019, Including Services & Tips.

I will break the ice first.

Nationality: Korean
Services : Everything, Including Cim
Tips: $0 at first, $50 -$70 afterwards
No. Of visit : 5 - 7 times So far

brownwallaby
28-07-2019, 05:02 PM
3 girls:
Thai, 22 yrs old, 7 times at shop n outside, always top platinum package, tips $35-40 while at the shop
Korean, 25 yrs old, 8-10 times at shop n outside top platinum package, $35-50 while at shop
Japanese, 25 yrs old, 5 times top platinum package, $50 usually, $35 when she was on red

theblackhand
28-07-2019, 05:05 PM
Nationality: TW/Korean
Services : Everything, Including Cim/ Best BJ ever.
Tips: $150 at first, $200 afterwards
No. Of visit : 4 times So far

Yurioo
28-07-2019, 05:52 PM
Nationality: TW/Korean
Services : Everything, Including Cim/ Best BJ ever.
Tips: $150 at first, $200 afterwards
No. Of visit : 4 times So far

That's really nice to give $200 as tips. The punt must be high class…

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

reddoor
29-07-2019, 02:39 AM
Depends what u mean by best. Is it the most beautiful? Then Taiwan girl West side. Not only possibly the most beautiful girl ive seen in a shop but one of the most beautiful Asian women ive seen in general. As one would expect, not cheap, 200 to 500. If VFM, then Thai girl Nth side, cute, sexy, gfe, bbbj, cim, rimming, face sitting with DATY. Also good massage and a nice smile plus a few things i won't go into here. 40 to 150
She no longer working, app she breached her parole conditions. 😂😆
Bit of a shock there.
Best kisser, another Taiwan girl, new shop of famous brand. This one i cant resist, just been so bad with her, she gets so wet and just hops on and goes wild. Lips locked most of the time. 50 to 150
Best massage, SA girl new shop Lutwyche. Good skills, brown, brown and brown, mmmmm! Basic prices, nothing more.
Pls no pm, just too much ta.

ococpunt
29-07-2019, 02:58 PM
I don't see any mention of the sth side which is disappointing

I am gonna throw an unusual one in, not the best, but best in a legal brothel this year

had an Indian girl from Sydney, the usual 2 weeks stay at yumi, saw her first time, slim figure, pointy nipples. unlike other ones you usually get, she was pretty open to most things, DATY, DFK, different positions and finished between her breasts, all that for $120 30mins

couldn't resist the temptation and came back for second round, gave her $20 more in the room and she happily did bbbj and cim

reddoor
29-07-2019, 03:19 PM
Thats a rare combo. Hard enough to find a nice Indian girl let alone those extras at that price ta boot.

Tavs
29-07-2019, 07:05 PM
Not in Australia- in Singapore, picked up from bar. $300 for about 3hrs. Claimed to be from Mongolia, great tits, bit of curve, just kept going.

insane593
31-07-2019, 07:45 PM
$50 BBBJ twice, Cim,.. 22 YO, Just coz she was in red .. Otherwise Would have done FS

Massaddict
31-07-2019, 08:20 PM
My best so far was a 20yo J girl who stayed at my place for 4 weeks. Absolutely no cost. Helped her find a new job out of the RnT.

Hadnt had that much sexy for about 20 years.

M.A.

brownwallaby
31-07-2019, 08:32 PM
$50 BBBJ twice, Cim,.. 22 YO, Just coz she was in red .. Otherwise Would have done FS

she’s definitely in my top 5 ever for looks. Unfortunately she wanted a bit more than $50 for fs. Otherwise she would’ve been my top finding for 2019

insane593
31-07-2019, 10:43 PM
$50 Both Entrance, No DFK, No BJ,
22 YO, Young, Active & Super Horny

brownwallaby
31-07-2019, 11:31 PM
$50 Both Entrance, No DFK, No BJ,
22 YO, Young, Active & Super Horny

This one is not very pretty but I like her young, slim, tight body. Incredibly horny. Met her on her 1st day, I was her 2nd client. So I played with her clit, and after 1 minute she asked me to insert my finger deep inside. So I did. After 2 minutes she asked me 2 questions: 1. Do you have condom? (yes) 2. Do you have $50? (you ask for sex and want me to pay, but OK) so we did the deed.
On 2nd visit last week she asked me to do backdoor (maybe she likes the way Insane did it to her) but I politely said I don’t do that

Kowabunga
01-08-2019, 09:23 AM
A best for 2019 for me were Japanese girl from a popular Wolloongabba shop. Nude straight up no holds barred GFE experience. I love DFK and cuddling as well as the various positions FS.

insane593
01-08-2019, 10:32 AM
This one is not very pretty but I like her young, slim, tight body. Incredibly horny. Met her on her 1st day, I was her 2nd client. So I played with her clit, and after 1 minute she asked me to insert my finger deep inside. So I did. After 2 minutes she asked me 2 questions: 1. Do you have condom? (yes) 2. Do you have $50? (you ask for sex and want me to pay, but OK) so we did the deed.
On 2nd visit last week she asked me to do backdoor (maybe she likes the way Insane did it to her) but I politely said I don’t do that

Thanks to you " BW "

brownwallaby
01-08-2019, 11:52 AM
Thanks to you " BW "

No worries .... Our job’s not done yet. Some girls are so hard to crack .....

nosha
02-08-2019, 09:15 AM

Hey wallaby do u mind sharing the slim girl details via PM? Sounds like my cup of tea

brownwallaby
02-08-2019, 02:03 PM
Good idea from Insane. I’ll be happy to exchange info thru PMs, but it has to be about something similar: same age group (below 30), same service level (fs), same price range (below $80).
Info about someone young who does nudity without fs would be welcome as long as the tip doesn’t exceed $40 as that’s my budget limit.
Cheers

jimmyp
02-08-2019, 05:44 PM
Nationality: Australian
Services: Massage Shop
Tips: -$50

Nothing I love more than turning the tables (no pun intended) and me massaging the girl, flip them over, more massage, and then going down on them.

This particular time, she had the biggest orgasm, got me on the table, and then finished me off.

When it came to the tip, she knocked $50 off for the orgasm - that's right, she paid me for a happy ending!!

Biggest boost to my ego!

insane593
03-08-2019, 10:27 AM
Had Another Session with Another pretty Girl. Size 8, Nice Body, Hard to communication as Her English level is Close to Zero, However She compensats everything with Other Skills she has, DFK, DATY, BBBJ, FS, All for $50.

Exchanged Contacts but just wondering How she gonna Communicate 🤔🤔

brownwallaby
03-08-2019, 10:47 AM
I was her very first customer. Sadly she now stopped doing fs for me. Not sure of her reasons as we communicate using sign language only. Still great vfm thou, dfk daty bj for $25

insane593
03-08-2019, 11:06 AM
I really don't know How they Decides All these things, specially when tips are not Discussed Prior to the Services, like last year met 1 ML, for 1 hour After 30 mins, Nude, DFK, DATY, and She let me do BBBFS, Paid $100 and after that She didn't even Take my bookings, And told me that she doesn't do any Extras, However Few Punters told me that she doesn't do FS but she is still Good for DFK, DATY to others..

brownwallaby
03-08-2019, 11:53 AM
I think this is actually a good thing. Meaning they’re still using their feelings and intuition, instead of seeing all punters as ATM only.

What you experienced I also got it from the superslim Japanese friend of the camo girl. Did fs once then she went very cold, didn’t respond to my texts etc

insane593
03-08-2019, 05:02 PM
I think this is actually a good thing. Meaning they’re still using their feelings and intuition, instead of seeing all punters as ATM only.

What you experienced I also got it from the superslim Japanese friend of the camo girl. Did fs once then she went very cold, didn’t respond to my texts etc

She was good, Only problem was she was doing too much Fs & almost with every one