PDA

View Full Version : Not feeling good

nosha
28-07-2019, 09:45 PM
Anyone else get an unsolicited text from Feelgood massage? "Long time no see" not happy about that

reddoor
28-07-2019, 11:47 PM
Your not alone there.

brownwallaby
28-07-2019, 11:51 PM
Emily / Jessica misses you guys ....

reddoor
29-07-2019, 01:28 AM
Emily / Jessica misses you guys ....
Prob, but as u get older and wiser and they they maintain their limits u eventually realize, time to move on. As we well know man.
Maybe The Colour Purple is starting to have an effect too.

xzaq
29-07-2019, 03:27 AM
Prob, but as u get older and wiser and they they maintain their limits u eventually realize, time to move on. As we well know man.

1 of the long term koreans who gave a lot more value than either E or A for the same shop standard $ left there a few weeks ago now.. so that's probably having an effect

APL
29-07-2019, 10:46 AM
If its who Im thinking of she's still there mate at least the roster says this weekend

xzaq
29-07-2019, 01:36 PM
Nah.. not J the other 1 Sue .. left a few weeks ago

HST
29-07-2019, 07:32 PM
A girl I see every now and then has her limits of what she will do, and I sometimes think I should look elsewhere for a girl who will do more. But on the other hand I always have a good time with her and she's a pretty girl with a great body and she's cheeky too, which I like. So for the moment, I'll keep seeing her.

Massaddict
30-07-2019, 02:42 PM
Anyone else get an unsolicited text from Feelgood massage? "Long time no see" not happy about that

I just got one today.
They must be feeling the competition from the increase in shops and more services etc.
Feel good was a favourite.

M.A.

HST
30-07-2019, 03:04 PM
I can understand the need for discretion for some people, bit hard to explain that one to your partner or wife. Being single I'm not really bothered by it. The only shop I get a text from is Smile, maybe once or twice a week with the roster. I haven't been there for ages though.

spiral
30-07-2019, 04:43 PM
They always try hard to get my mobile number but I never give it to them. They don't understand privacy.

HST
30-07-2019, 06:35 PM
Not keen on giving your number to this particular shop or shops in general?

HST
30-07-2019, 09:02 PM
I think sometimes a shop will send out texts to regulars trying to drum up business and in some cases they might have even saved your name in their phone (I know I have because when I ring to make an appointment they know me by name before I even say it). So unfortunately for those who want privacy, they can get unwanted texts. I agree that shops don't understand that a lot of their customers need privacy.

Massaddict
30-07-2019, 09:26 PM
I have had about 5 shops text me over the last couple of years.

When you text to make a booking your number is stored by some.

I send a text back asking them not to text me.

I heard 1 ML who started her own business and took numbers from the place she left.

M.A.

brownwallaby
30-07-2019, 10:05 PM
I heard 1 ML who started her own business and took numbers from the place she left.

M.A.

Yes, the owner of a very popular southside shop who used to work at GTM

Fixer
31-07-2019, 09:34 AM
One of the shops at the Gabba is guilty of this. I’ve asked a few times to not be messaged, in fairness I haven’t heard from them for ages now so hopefully the message got through. Not sure you can explain to the misso that it’s just a massage shop when the roster describes the girls as ‘sexy and very friendly!’

Brissypunter
31-07-2019, 09:51 AM
Good old Rosie I had to say stop txting me aswell

jimmyp
31-07-2019, 12:22 PM
They always try hard to get my mobile number but I never give it to them. They don't understand privacy.

Maybe we should ask them for a copy of their Privacy Policy as required by the Privacy Act 1988!

Massaddict
31-07-2019, 08:13 PM
Just got another text today from the shop with the girls name.
So 2 shop texts this week. I sent them both texts asking not to text me. The one with the girls name said ok last time. Obviously they didnt delete me or make a note.

Shops must be getting really desperate. The best thing they can do is drop the price and up the services - word of mouth would then be their best advertisement. Just look at the $40 shops.

M.A.

Kowabunga
01-08-2019, 07:03 AM
I've been getting texts (SMS) from different shops over the last 6 months or so as well.
I normally text back and request they don't text me but instead use Line or WeChat as I can control the privacy much better that way.
A lot of shops use Line or WeChat for their roster and messaging now anyway.

Homebrew
02-08-2019, 07:13 AM
yes and some do not seem to grasp the "please delete my number"

RottenLittlePunt
02-08-2019, 10:38 AM
yes and some do not seem to grasp the "please delete my number"

Respond in kind. Provide their phone number to telemarketers.

Homebrew
02-08-2019, 11:49 AM

hahaha, what a great idea.

reddoor
02-08-2019, 11:50 AM
Haha, thats a good idea RLP. All of a sudden a lot of shops with solar panels.

Rosco80
03-08-2019, 12:29 AM
I got the same text. So I've blocked their number in my phone. If I want to make a booking, unblock the number, make the booking, then block it again afterwards.

Massaddict
03-08-2019, 01:56 AM
I've been getting texts (SMS) from different shops over the last 6 months or so as well.
I normally text back and request they don't text me but instead use Line or WeChat as I can control the privacy much better that way.
A lot of shops use Line or WeChat for their roster and messaging now anyway.

Would you be keen to start a thread on how to use Line and WeChat etc and how to control the privacy?
I always thought texts limited security was all that was available. I looked at line but could not figure out how to create privacy when the missus was around.

M.A.

HST
03-08-2019, 07:13 AM
I didn't get a text from them and I know I'm saved in their phone. I'm disappointed haha.

Kowabunga
03-08-2019, 01:00 PM
Would you be keen to start a thread on how to use Line and WeChat etc and how to control the privacy?
I always thought texts limited security was all that was available. I looked at line but could not figure out how to create privacy when the missus was around.

M.A.
I'll start up a new thread. Give me a few days. I'll need to write it offline.

I did get a text from Feelgood. Also Healthy Style on Nudgee.
I think Smile at Watland. Several times from Stafford Rd and Alderley shops.

blake_ly
03-08-2019, 04:36 PM

In both Line and Wechat, open up a chat with the person you want the notifications off, go in top right corner there's usually a line/multiple line button/options, click on it, there will be a list of other options which will mute notifications.

If you're using iOs (not sure if its the same in android), you can go into the phone settings and turn off notifications for both apps completely (all messages), or just select "no preview" on banner notifications, which will show you you have a message, but not the content.

xzaq
13-08-2019, 03:23 PM
Things must have really slowed down there.. see E is putting up fake pics in the ad now..

14-08-2019, 09:46 AM
Is Angela (korean) still there? She has a very wet punani

HST
14-08-2019, 10:38 AM
I went there last week, made an appointment to see a girl I've seen a few times before. I get there and another girl shows me into the room and asks me for the money. I said no, I'll give the money to the girl I'm seeing and she got annoyed about it. Huh? I think she was new, not asian, south american I think and with attitude.

Then the girl I saw wasn't really all that into it. I've seen her before and she was really good so I asked her about it and she didn't really want to talk. Then later she mentioned that she was getting over doing massages, which I can understand. She improved a bit as the session went on, but didn't provide the same level of service as previous appointments.

So maybe I might give this shop a miss from now on. Or at least have a break from it.

reddoor
14-08-2019, 11:30 AM
I went there last week, made an appointment to see a girl I've seen a few times before. I get there and another girl shows me into the room and asks me for the money. I said no, I'll give the money to the girl I'm seeing and she got annoyed about it. Huh? I think she was new, not asian, south american I think and with attitude.

Then the girl I saw wasn't really all that into it. I've seen her before and she was really good so I asked her about it and she didn't really want to talk. Then later she mentioned that she was getting over doing massages, which I can understand. She improved a bit as the session went on, but didn't provide the same level of service as previous appointments.

So maybe I might give this shop a miss from now on. Or at least have a break from it.
Gee a Sth American with an attitude, who would of thought haha.
Their self instilled superiority over the asian girls in many cases is palpable. I try to avoid.

Brissypunter
14-08-2019, 02:50 PM
Yeah South America ladies always attitudes

xzaq
14-08-2019, 02:55 PM

Let me guess 2x10 ?

xzaq
14-08-2019, 03:33 PM
I think she was new, not asian, south american I think and with attitude.

Probably the girl from Peru.. she’s been there on & off for about 7 months or so.. understood she gave E a bit of grief at the start with burning clients..

reddoor
14-08-2019, 05:32 PM
Probably the girl from Peru.. she’s been there on & off for about 7 months or so.. understood she gave E a bit of grief at the start with burning clients..
Peru? What does she look like?

brownwallaby
14-08-2019, 05:36 PM

Haha we’re thinking of the same line reddoor .... how many peruvians work at massage shops ....

xzaq
14-08-2019, 06:54 PM

Looks like a Peruvian I suppose... working name there is Sara.. Saw her once when she first started.. nothing memorable about it except the poor English

reddoor
14-08-2019, 06:59 PM
Looks like a Peruvian I suppose... working name there is Sara..
Ok ta, is she small in size and very pretty?

reddoor
14-08-2019, 07:02 PM
Looks like a Peruvian I suppose... working name there is Sara.. Saw her once when she first started.. nothing memorable about it except the poor English
Ok tks, second part of your post didnt appear until i posted. If she has poor english its not who im thinking of.

brownwallaby
14-08-2019, 07:02 PM
poor English? can’t be the one reddoor and I have in mind

Maddona
14-08-2019, 07:50 PM
Yes I got the message also. Annoying. Although my last visit here was quite good. Forget name.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Massaddict
15-08-2019, 12:43 PM
Got another text message out of the blue yesterday. This time from a young ML who used to work at a southside shop. Now on the GC. She too must have taken the contact numbers.

M.A.

heya_heya
15-08-2019, 06:48 PM
Nah.. not J the other 1 Sue .. left a few weeks ago

Is anyone aware of where Sue went? Is she at another shop now?

Kangaroo Point Cowboy
16-08-2019, 03:44 PM
Ok ta, is she small in size and very pretty?

No mate you are thinking of another Peruvian who is indeed small and very pretty. Sara isn't small or pretty.