PDA

View Full Version : Question Part 3 at rnt

Azninvasion85
29-07-2019, 05:33 PM
Hi bros.

So I've seen somewhere that some places offer a part 3. Is there anyone that can pm me some Intel on that? I've always been a fs guy so I've never gone down that path. Would like to give it a shot!

Thanks bros

storry_teller
29-07-2019, 07:13 PM
I know but why don’t you just go straight to brothel? Ginza, 278, 5 Stars... so many choices. From the first min of your time and you can hear them moan as loud as they can. RNT is not a proper place for sex.

AHLUNGOR
29-07-2019, 07:25 PM
Hi bros.

So I've seen somewhere that some places offer a part 3. Is there anyone that can pm me some Intel on that? I've always been a fs guy so I've never gone down that path. Would like to give it a shot!

Thanks bros

Just wondering who would actually send those intels to you ? And more importantly, you would believe and go ahead and book the ML ? Good luck mate !

aussiegaigin
29-07-2019, 09:46 PM
Some GIRLS may offer part 3, but it is more likely to be to regular customers only. Not all girls in a shop may do it, at all.

Last time a gave out a bit of private girl intel here, the guy went out and made a dick of himself and upset the girl, so be careful of who you tell.

Dettol
29-07-2019, 11:17 PM
Unless it’s advertised, then it’s regulars only. Not just any regulars, you gotta click as well.

storry_teller
29-07-2019, 11:52 PM
Some GIRLS may offer part 3, but it is more likely to be to regular customers only. Not all girls in a shop may do it, at all.

Last time a gave out a bit of private girl intel here, the guy went out and made a dick of himself and upset the girl, so be careful of who you tell.
For few girls, it’s just money talk.

Starmamu
30-07-2019, 01:04 PM
Lol you gotta go gather that sort of Intel yourself mate.

Sent from my MHA-L29 using Tapatalk

Warrabong
30-07-2019, 07:14 PM
Part 3. Nah it’s my part 2, I’m not really into hj especially if she is a hottie

Akeem75
05-08-2019, 10:35 AM
Sometimes get offered straight away. Sometimes if you are a regular and sometimes never:)))

woods23
05-08-2019, 11:00 AM
Sometimes get offered straight away. Sometimes if you are a regular and sometimes never:)))

Sky- Which one is her a regular or never? ;)

DoMoSan
06-08-2019, 05:11 PM
Why would you want to get FS on top of the massage charges. I mean you paying for massage and on top of that pay extra for the FS which is under that same time limits as the massage, you don’t get extra time. I say enjoy your massage and head to a brothel for the what you need. Just personal preference.

liminal
06-08-2019, 05:22 PM
Why would you want to get FS on top of the massage charges. I mean you paying for massage and on top of that pay extra for the FS which is under that same time limits as the massage, you don’t get extra time. I say enjoy your massage and head to a brothel for the what you need. Just personal preference.

Precisely it’s personal preference and personally I rarely if ever, waste time been ‘massages’ I might massage the girl , but my pt1 is my part 2. Pt3 therefore if it follows is well within time or extend.

Though otherwise agree outside of the ‘thrill ‘ and wonderment of feeling like I’m the only 1 this girls offering cherries on top of the cream. FS with a girl you click with in a FS shop (can/may) more rewarding with your time.

It’s the old adage YMMV

Lostinblonde
06-08-2019, 06:38 PM
i prefer ML for part 3 instead of WL, though normally the table is small and stiff

Bundyon
06-08-2019, 07:55 PM
Hi bros.

Thanks bros

If you can get Pt3 at a RNT based on someones recommendation here in the forum, it may not be worth it if you can just walk in and get it yourself just like that, best things in life are earned, and once earned there's nothing like being Humble

Dettol
06-08-2019, 11:27 PM
If you can get Pt3 at a RNT based on someones recommendation here in the forum, it may not be worth it if you can just walk in and get it yourself just like that, best things in life are earned, and once earned there's nothing like being Humble
99.99% guys here are studs and desirable men true story.

Raybo
07-08-2019, 09:37 AM
I have had Part 3 at RnT a few times before but it was kinda 'cheating' because we both knew what was going to happen prior to me arriving. It was as if I was walking into a brothel. There was a shower and towels, fully enclosed rooms and was spacious so noise wasn't a concern.

The holy grail of part 3 at RnT is when RnT develops into FS unexpectedly.
Can't say I have been there, got part 2.5, maybe even part 2.9 but never part 3. 😁

RnT shop will never openly suggest FS is part of the menu in their shop, all those negotiations happen between customer and ML.

These days if I want to relax and release, I would go to RnT, let the ML do her thing and if things develop from there so be it. I have no real expectations other than standard RnT. If I want to party, get down and dirty or want a girlfriend for an hour or two then it's off to one of the many wonderful brothels this wonderful city had to offer.

moz
07-08-2019, 06:06 PM
RnT shop will never openly suggest FS is part of the menu in their shop, all those negotiations happen between customer and ML..

Most RnT will never openly suggest Pt2 given its typically against their council approvals.

Budgyboy
07-08-2019, 06:34 PM
You hit the nail right on the head with your comments Raybo that's exactly how I go about it these days.

storry_teller
07-08-2019, 07:26 PM
227 Broadway, Sydney Baby or Dream Girls in Redfern are all licensed shop so they can provide part 3 if customers request for it. Easy.
Getting part 3 at RNT without license doesn’t mean you score something. Actually it’s the chance for the girls make a big hole in your pockets but you still feel happy stupidly.

cmk76
07-08-2019, 07:41 PM
227 Broadway, Sydney Baby or Dream Girls in Redfern are all licensed shop so they can provide part 3 if customers request for it. Easy.
Getting part 3 at RNT without license doesn’t mean you score something. Actually it’s the chance for the girls make a big hole in your pockets but you still feel happy stupidly.

I don't think Broadway provides fs if ANY client requests it... Alice would be mortified...

liminal
07-08-2019, 09:21 PM

Of course

and as your space , is in Opposite to all punters you will happily espouse the idea of happy stupidity ... and we punters will happily imbibe and dream our cum opiate dreams

Bundyon
07-08-2019, 10:05 PM
HAHAHAHA..........

AHLUNGOR
07-08-2019, 11:16 PM

You can add 244 Paddington and 48 Kellett to that list.

Pretty sure Kings Court is also licensed ?

storry_teller
07-08-2019, 11:36 PM
Almost forgot. My bad.
Also Hornsby 280 is licensed too. Good Korean Ivy good massage.
You can add 244 Paddington and 48 Kellett to that list.

Pretty sure Kings Court is also licensed ?

Raybo
08-08-2019, 10:57 AM
Most licensed brothels have a nude/b2b massage price list, particularly the $150 shops, for the guys that think that if they don't stick their willy in a girls vagina, then it's not cheating.

If you did take that option , most WL's would look at you like you had two heads, also they wouldn't be happy because they miss out on cash, room rate for the shop is the same if you fuck, take drugs, dance, do magic card tricks, discuss religion etc etc.

Going to RnT for the primary purpose of FS is like going to FS for the primary purpose of massage. They are essentially two different skill sets. There are some exceptions, some WL's have come from massage background, some MLs have WL experience etc etc.

t12
09-08-2019, 10:57 PM
Many many many years ago, I went to Spoilers at Crows Nest. I booked for a massage for 1 hour, which included time in the spa. It was a Caucasian girl. In the spa, I was touching her and she just didn’t resist at all. I went on all the way and she just played along. She was hot. Small tits (just as I like them), and small tight ass! It was quite an experience.
I went to see her again a few times and every time we had sex. After a while it became boring, as the thrill waned.

Lostinblonde
13-08-2019, 09:37 PM
need luck and mutual agreement, had some luck in my experience

bobbybrown
01-11-2019, 10:29 AM
Wow. Imagine part 3.

Labia Vortex
01-11-2019, 04:42 PM
Sometimes part 3 in a RnT just happens
If the girl is into you and hasn't had the sausage insertion for awhile

nostromo
01-11-2019, 05:18 PM
I've gotten part 3 quite a few times by ML, I just met. I thought that was normal until I read this. Now I understand. That I fucked up something good lol.

If you're getting Part 3 then other clients are as well. I wouldn't think long and hard about it. Enjoy and tip whatever you think the experience is worth.

ellison
03-11-2019, 03:12 PM
Unleash the creeps from hell is a pretty apt phrase. As you say, its a shame some readers of the forum still need to learn absolute respect for women. They didnt have the parental or IQ guidance to learn that lesson when they were boys

Coffeee
03-11-2019, 03:56 PM
Unleash the creeps from hell is a pretty apt phrase. As you say, its a shame some readers of the forum still need to learn absolute respect for women. They didnt have the parental or IQ guidance to learn that lesson when they were boys

Amen. Respect, Gentlemen, is the key.

moz
03-11-2019, 07:02 PM
Respect and realising that just because a ML gets on with and delivers a certain service to one punter, they won't necessarily offer it to everyone

SexyBoi
04-11-2019, 12:54 PM
If you're getting Part 3 then other clients are as well. I wouldn't think long and hard about it. Enjoy and tip whatever you think the experience is worth.

+ 1 here been lucky 3x with a first time FS with hot MLs. It’s like hitting the lottery jackpot or striking gold. Those experiences is worth the extra tip and repeat visits. It means a lot to share your blessings with the ladies!

Hogrider
04-11-2019, 05:20 PM
+ 1 here been lucky 3x with a first time FS with hot MLs. It’s like hitting the lottery jackpot or striking gold. Those experiences is worth the extra tip and repeat visits. It means a lot to share your blessings with the ladies!

Been hitting those Irish golds ay?

SexyBoi
04-11-2019, 09:16 PM
Haha You can say that again bro Hogrider!

Sent from my SM-N910K using Tapatalk

SexyBoi
04-11-2019, 09:18 PM
Been hitting those Irish golds ay?Haha You can say that again Bro Hogrider!

Sent from my SM-N910K using Tapatalk

DawnX
06-11-2019, 10:34 PM
I didn’t get lots of pt 3 action but I believe you and the ML need to have a connection, and you have to be polite to them as well. I’ve been to one place many times and only managed to find one that clicked. The ML comes and goes so if you find someone, ask for their contact.