PDA

View Full Version : Micky - Nepalese Stunner

SexyBoi
30-07-2019, 11:33 AM
I finally have the chance to meet the lovely Micky who originally was a part of my Nepalese Trifecta - Queenna and Misu the other girls. Also the girls know each other pretty well and coming from the same area in Sydney’s south. Sent a message to Penny via WeChat, booking confirmed and off we go to 202 Harris St. I’ve been waiting for this moment to arrive and I can’t contain my excitement in meeting this Nepalese beauty. Micky is also highly recommended by Penny herself as she knew Micky before she worked at this shop. Knowing that makes me think that this is going to be a good punt.

Arrived at the shop and saw Micky sitting near the reception while Penny is busy talking to a fellow punter while Mia is in a conversation with another girl, she looks gorgeous. More on that later at the end of the review. Penny then comes and greets me and we exchanged pleasantries and then settled the finances. Taken to Room 2 where I was told by Penny to undress and enjoy myself. For sure I will, Penny. Your shop always delivers!!!

Intro

Off with the clothes and onto my birthday suit. I can feel Little Boi getting excited while waiting for Micky in the room. Within a minute someone came knocking at the door. And there she was - Another Exotic beauty! Sweet smile, pretty face, ample breasts, peach ass, a real buxom girl! And ummhh those C Cup breasts nearly popping out of those black singlet top ( NO BRA! Nipples protruding OMG!) she’s wearing along with the mini skirt really made my blood boil!!! Guess she sensed my excitement by the cheeky smile I gave her. She then gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek and told me to relax as we have time for everything. And so goes...

Part 1

The disrobe was amazing. Those puppies popping out of that top was a welcome sight. And then the skirt goes too. Oooppss! She is not shaved down there. I pointed out to her most girls I met either are fully or half-shaved and you are not. She said she prefers it that way as she doesn’t like to shave. I have no problems with it and I respect her preferences. As long as I can touch it (and/or play with it), it’s fine. So I laid on the table and she commenced the massage with enough oil on my back. Good use of the hands and elbows mainly on my back, my shoulders and neck. Also some on my legs and feet. We also have time to get to know each other. She is a mix of Nepal and Malaysian heritage. 19 years young (OMG we really are spoilt brothers!), 8 months here in Australia and studying Nursing. I can’t wait her to be my Nurse one day or Misu to be my Caregiver. What are the chances of that happening? LOL Now she switched to her B2B massage and it is the usual good body slide from my back to my bum and back. Her nipples are getting hard as they wander around my body and she also does these breaths in my neck and ears. It was stimulating for me especially for the Lil Boi. Which brings us in time for...

Part 2

With the build up to Part 2 too incredible to ignore. I asked her if we can proceed to the “Happy Part,” which she understood straight away. And so I flipped over and then more oil is applied to my tummy and genital region with her hands focusing on lathering Little Boi. I explained to her not to put oil on my chest so she can lick it while giving me a tug and not be put off by the taste of oil in her tongue and ruined the moment. None of those tissue or wipe breaks in between please!!! Thankfully Micky didn’t do those things which make a hard dick go soft and it’s a struggle for the ML and her customer at the same time. I am so glad that didn’t happen during this punt and I am happy for Micky to go on and make me happy. And so she went on her merry way to making me happy by kissing me lightly on the lips and neck, licking my nipples, moaning and giving me the sexy eyes while rhythmically tugging away. She allowed me to play with her pussy which feels different with the hair but it’s okay. I haven’t seen and felt a pussy with a bush like that in a long while. I guess full bush is making a comeback. Hehe! I could hear her moaning now which made her increase the pace while licking my left and right nipples and interchanging with either hands. It made me beg for more and then begging, saying “Please Don’t Stop!” As soon as she heard those words, she makes the level of intensity of the above mentioned actions to 2x, 3x until I could not hold on anymore and asked her if I could cum on her breasts. To which she obligingly slid down with one of her tittles on my cock. The release came and I finished with so much cum it covered her breast. Wow she said as I laid there staring at my work. Haha! After wipe down, she then offered if I wanted to have a shower but declined and opted for the hot towel on my whole body.

After the hot towel, get dressed and thanked Micky for an enjoyable afternoon and making me happy at the end of the day. And also for letting me finally meet her for the Nepalese Trifecta! Also thanked Penny on the way but then I saw Venus, the girl I wanted to see from the previous shop at 105 Harris St, walking in that sexy mini dress on the roster photo and bending on the sofa/ lounge to do something and I caught a glimpse of her arse cheeks, made me want to see her for another session. Which I did and made an AR of her on the next thread.

While waiting for Venus, a regular (saw her 3x already according to Mia) of Micky came in and went to one of the rooms to see her. Geez, this girl is really becoming popular! One of the lucky guys indeed.

Disclaimer: YMMV Brothers! She told me after the session that we clicked together that’s why I get her to kiss and lick me and vice versa and that if there is the good feeling inside her she would do more. Guess what that means folks - if she likes you, she will make you happy.

As I was taking a rest-break from that amazing session, I asked Mia who is the girl she was talking to before and she said oh it’s the new girl starting tomorrow, Tuesday. She came here for an interview. Her name is NALINA from Mongolia. I told her she is GORGEOUS AF!! Mia nodded and Penny smiled at me in agreement. Gosh, I need to make another booking soon!

Guess what gents, after Nepal we are going to nearby Mongolia!!!

Happy Punting = Happy Endings!!!

choley
01-08-2019, 01:30 PM
She said she is Malaysian phillipino mix, didn't mention Nepalese. Service is good though. Willing to please.

202 Pyrmont Massage
09-08-2019, 01:14 PM
http://centralmassage.com.au/