PDA

View Full Version : Question Young Guy Wanting to try not sure where

jamesbooker
01-08-2019, 09:43 PM
Hello everyone,

I have just turned 18 and am very stressed with exams

Really excited to try RnT or FS

Live in the hills district near seven hills, castle hill

Wondering where would be good for first time?

My budget is 60-70 and i dont really mind how long the time is

I don't have a preference in terms of looks but would like someone who is actually engaged

Where would you reccomend?

Dettol
02-08-2019, 05:38 PM
That’s a little bit too low. Try $100 at least.

Raybo
02-08-2019, 06:25 PM
take a train into Central, get off on Elizabeth St side, walk up Foveaux St, turn left onto Bellevue St, walk into number 12, pick the girl you like the most, go to a room with her, hand over $65 for 30 mins of loving! As old forum member Steven Seagal would say, the girls there will melt the fillings in your teeth.

aussiegaigin
02-08-2019, 06:47 PM
Read down about 6 or 7 topics in this menu, there is a thread about Castle Hill and surrounds.

Roj
02-08-2019, 07:44 PM
For a newbie, get a train to Central and try any of the ladies at Massage At Central. $70 entry fee plus $50 tip to the girl. Regardless of who you see, I'm sure you'll have fun!!

moby
02-08-2019, 08:08 PM
As old forum member Steven Seagal would say, the girls there will melt the fillings in your teeth.

That is scary

Is that after their dentures lock onto your penis?

Roj
02-08-2019, 08:16 PM
take a train into Central, get off on Elizabeth St side, walk up Foveaux St, turn left onto Bellevue St, walk into number 12, pick the girl you like the most, go to a room with her, hand over $65 for 30 mins of loving! As old forum member Steven Seagal would say, the girls there will melt the fillings in your teeth.

When I was 18, I was happy to see ladies in their 30s and 40s - and i learnt a lot. Not sure that I could've gone to 12 Bellevue at that age though...

trick
02-08-2019, 10:23 PM
Catch the Metro/Train down to Artarmon, lots of choice there.

Hogrider
02-08-2019, 11:37 PM
$80 ( b2b nude ) will get you a 30 min sess in 202 pyrmont...
$60 (40 + HJ only ) - 30 mins in any suburbs

BlackToad
03-08-2019, 01:21 AM
Probably need to save up a bit more money. For only $20 dollars more though I did get 30 mins FS at one of the shops down in Artarmon. (You said you didn’t care about looks right?)

SexyBoi
03-08-2019, 02:00 AM
You could save a bit more if you want your first time to be special or something memorable...

liminal
03-08-2019, 09:17 AM
Firstly gents, the kids obviously on a budget and secondly he is saying is out in the hills district…

However , if the guy knows what RnT and FS stands for And has made his way to this forum it beggars belief he hasn’t been reviewing any of the information available ……

exstar
03-08-2019, 09:35 AM
Hills district RnT - go to Bella Vista, Lexington drive, there’s about 3 options for rnt - for 60-70 you’d only get 30min massage and clothed HJ though.

aussiegaigin
03-08-2019, 09:39 AM
Firstly gents, the kids obviously on a budget and secondly he is saying is out in the hills district…

However , if the guy knows what RnT and FS stands for And has made his way to this forum it beggars belief he hasn’t been reviewing any of the information available ……

Probably 70% of the posts in this section come into this category.

But in their defence, I've noticed that with all the repeat spam from shops in the reports sections, it can be difficult to find actual reports.

Roj
03-08-2019, 10:15 AM
A few places mentioned here recently http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?89307-Any-recommendations-in-Hills-especially-in-Castle-Hill-Kellyville-or-Rouse-hill

jamesbooker
03-08-2019, 03:13 PM
Thanks so much for the info I'll have a look at the reccomendations

I think 60-70 was probably a bit optimistic I'll try and save 90-100

I definitly have been having a look around and I think from what I've seen Chatswood 60 seems relatively affordable and like its got good reviews, is that a good op for first time???

Also slightly worried about going in, will i be stared at for being young/will the girls not want to do anything with me?

jamesbooker
03-08-2019, 03:24 PM
I already posted this but i think it dissapeared so sorry if it posts twice

I will try and save up to 80-90

I was thinking chatswood 60 from what I've read it's affordable and good, would you guys reccomend???

Also worried because i look young would i be stared at / would girls not want to do anything?

Thanks

Roj
03-08-2019, 03:58 PM

I definitly have been having a look around and I think from what I've seen Chatswood 60 seems relatively affordable and like its got good reviews, is that a good op for first time???

Also slightly worried about going in, will i be stared at for being young/will the girls not want to do anything with me?

The girls will be cool, and you'll have a great time!
I reckon you need to book in at May Massage in Willoughby. It's right outside a bus stop, you'll pay $70 massage fee + $50 tip to.the girl, and you'll get a nice relaxing massage before the fun starts. The ladies there are not much older than you, and will put you at ease!

warwick1
03-08-2019, 04:34 PM
The girls will be cool, and you'll have a great time!
I reckon you need to book in at May Massage in Willoughby. It's right outside a bus stop, you'll pay $70 massage fee + $50 tip to.the girl, and you'll get a nice relaxing massage before the fun starts. The ladies there are not much older than you, and will put you at ease! I will throw another one in, you could try 126A Hampden Road Artarmon, just rnt but all young attractive girls, anyone of them will make you happy..$65 for 1 hour + $50 tip...80211818..good luck..

cmk76
04-08-2019, 12:02 AM
28 Hope St Seven Hills... Why bother running all over Sydney when it's just a push bike ride away... Lol!

liminal
04-08-2019, 02:04 AM
how bout you just do a random walk in and savour the heady thrill that comes with this. ...

And a bike (btw does it have a sturmey archer top tube mounted 3-spd shift ?) ride up the road makes sense ..money saved on P/transport can go toward a larger tip

P.S have you boned up on all the punter survival and pre punt prep tips.... ???

annintofu
04-08-2019, 10:39 AM
i know how u feel, but, pleeeeez don't follow thise advice to visit a chesp shop with mostly ugly old ladies

save enough (200-300), visit a quality place like ginza or liaison, tell the receptionist to show you a line up of pretty young girls ONLY, take your time to check the girls out before making a decision.
it's perfectly ok to walk out (and come back another day) if none of the girls available was your type.

〜〜〜〜〜
my first time was with a 30ish lady in a hotel during a business trip, and i always regretted it.

fortunately the next day i hooked up with a young 19yo in the same hotel, and that was great.

then spent the last night on that trip with a 25-27ish former TV news staff, pure elegant sweetie, perfect body and very understanding. Spent the night with her but she saw i was too young and inexperienced and charged me only a regular session's rate.

it's not in aus. and in those days the norms were that you walk into the hotel room, and some girl would call in a few mins to ask if u need anything.

AHLUNGOR
10-08-2019, 07:52 AM
it's not in aus. and in those days the norms were that you walk into the hotel room, and some girl would call in a few mins to ask if u need anything.

Sounds like a Hotel in China ??

BlackToad
10-08-2019, 11:15 AM

Yeah, Chatswood 60 is a nice, friendly and clean place. I saw SItu (Indian girl) there, good service, she is young, probably not much older than you and studying at uni. A couple of punters have written reviews, she will give you a real gfe.

The AR guy
11-08-2019, 12:59 AM
Hard to go wrong in Sydney, Lad. This city is Punters' Paradise. Get out and just have a go. You'll have a lots of good ones and very few duds.

douchenugget
11-08-2019, 11:12 AM
Hey guys,

I'm about to visit a brothel for my first time (also a virgin), am just wondering if i book a girl for 1 hour and i cum 5 minutes in, will the service end there?

rooter
11-08-2019, 07:44 PM
Hey guys,

I'm about to visit a brothel for my first time (also a virgin), am just wondering if i book a girl for 1 hour and i cum 5 minutes in, will the service end there?

At some Caucasian brothels the answer is YES. One shot only.
And if you have the bad luck of having an Asian princess in an Asian shop that has no quality control the answer could also be YES. One shot only.
But if you see an Asian girl in a good Asian shop then the answer is definitely NO! You can have multiple shots.

cumato
11-08-2019, 08:13 PM
Just do it, my journey started few months ago at TAREN POINT 64.

It was quite good, I was able to fuck like I never thought I could dream of.

I highly recommend Gigi, we fucked three times (i came 3 times) all for the price of 1 hour ($150).

moby
11-08-2019, 09:04 PM
At some Caucasian brothels the answer is YES. One shot only.
And if you have the bad luck of having an Asian princess in an Asian shop that has no quality control the answer could also be YES. One shot only.
But if you see an Asian girl in a good Asian shop then the answer is definitely NO! You can have multiple shots

If the shop has a 1 shot policy, the WL must be happy then if a guy comes early, nothing more to do. Surely they cant just leave the room after 5 minutes. Id be asking for a kiss, cuddle and massage at the least

rooter
11-08-2019, 09:09 PM
If the shop has a 1 shot policy, the WL must be happy then if a guy comes early, nothing more to do. Surely they cant just leave the room after 5 minutes. Id be asking for a kiss, cuddle and massage at the least

Yeah, that's what usually happens.
The girl stays and the rest of the session is filled with massage, chat and sometimes even a hand job, but no more fucking.