PDA

View Full Version : Misu @ 202 Pyrmont Massage

chrissyboy
04-08-2019, 07:21 PM
So after reading a few positive reviews on Misu I decided to given her ago after deliberating which shop I should visit and which girl to try which I haven't already. Sent the shop a Wechat message to book for this afternoon.

unfortunately for me and for my experience with Misu it wasn't a positive one. So this review will be a shorter one but will give you a rundown of how things took place. Arrived at the shop and greeted by a young lady who ask if I had a booking and confirmed with her that I had a booking with Misu. I paid the $110 for the hour and was lead into Room 1 behind reception and wait for several minutes and Misu came into the room and we introduced ourselves. So I striped off and at Misu direction laid down on the massage table and Misu began the session.

The massage (Part 1) was ok but it didn't really flow smoothly like most massage that I have had. Misu started on my shoulder then went to my bum and legs before coming back up to massage my back, arms and hands. It felt like Misu used half a bottle of oil on my whole body. So Part 1 lasted probably 15 minutes before Misu jumped up on to the table and started a bodyslide which used up about 10 minutes then she asked me to flip over and oiled up my front and gave a light rub before oiling up my cock and proceeding to pump away fast at my cock as to get me to cum as quickly as possible. After blowing my load she cleaned me up and gave me another 5 or so minutes massage on my back then asked if I wanted hot towel or shower to which I said shower.

Misu seems to love to tickle me all over my body and couldn't stop laughing when she hit a tickly spot on my body.

Misu popped out to grab a towel and while I was waiting notice the time on the clock and it had only been 40 minutes.

I raised it with both Misu and the reception lady but neither really cared. After several minutes it seem as it wasn't going to get resolved so I just took my shower and got changed and took my losses and left and probably won't return. Its a loss of business to their shop as I have plenty of other choices available.

Massage Part 1: 5/10
Extra's - Part 2: 6/10
Value for money: 5/10

I'm sure there are many guys out there that have had a great service and experience with Misu but not for me unfortunately.

ABC-Teddy
04-08-2019, 08:16 PM
Give the shop another go and try Gabby

ML_Lover
05-08-2019, 08:36 AM
Every time I’ve seen Misu we’ve gone slightly over time.

She loves to play and talk, she’s also very sensitive and ticklish - to me it sounds like you just lay there and waited for her to do stuff?

True though if you want a wilder girl Gabby is the one.

Akeem75
05-08-2019, 10:40 AM
It’s good to see this to get a balanced perspective

SexyBoi
05-08-2019, 03:35 PM
Misu seems to love to tickle me all over my body and couldn't stop laughing when she hit a tickly spot on my body.

This is an example of what and how Misu interacts with her customers. Maybe a bit of interaction with the lady would go a long way with the session to be a good, if not, an excellent one. Give the shop or the lady another chance but it’s up to you. Me and the other brothers here believe in what Misu is capable of in providing good service.

202 Pyrmont Massage
05-08-2019, 04:49 PM
Hi this is 202 pyrmont massage this is so strange she don’t have any customer complain never. When every customer finish they coming back to see her

chrissyboy
05-08-2019, 08:14 PM
She loves to play and talk, she’s also very sensitive and ticklish - to me it sounds like you just lay there and waited for her to do stuff?
There was plenty of talking and play with quite a bit of Tickling & DFK during the massage but yes while she was massaging me I just laid there and allowed her to give me a massage.

chrissyboy
05-08-2019, 08:31 PM
Hi this is 202 pyrmont massage this is so strange she don’t have any customer complain never. When every customer finish they coming back to see herWhat really made it a bad experience was turning up for my booking, massage starting 5 minutes late for my 2pm booking then ending 40 minutes later at 2:45pm and both Misu and the young reception girl trying to say that it started at 1:45pm. Find it a bit hard when my booking was for 2pm.

Neither seem to really care and after several minutes i gave up with arguing over the time and money. I guess it my lost both for massage time and the $15 extra that I paid. paying $110 for 1hr massage and only getting 40 minutes is not cool.

You have lost a customer and my money will be spent at another shop

DanThePuntingMan
14-08-2019, 05:37 AM
Yeah I wasn't a big fan of Misu either. I found my 1hr massage session to be 90% tickles and 10% massage. Don't get me wrong I love to play but that session was tickle over kill. The only positives was plenty of DFK and her kiss and licking my cock.

202 Pyrmont Massage
30-08-2019, 08:43 PM
http://centralmassage.com.au/