PDA

View Full Version : General talk It's time to lift our Game

insane593
05-08-2019, 05:46 PM
Let's make a team of punters
Choose 1 girl to spoil for a week, Give her same amount of tips, open her up until we get Fs and Change the girl..

If all punters will be on the same page, Only 3 things will happen.
1. All the girls will give extras at same prices which currently we are enjoying like the Sydney rates.
2. Whoever isn't doing extras, they will lift their game up.
3. Whoever was changing $100 for take off and $150 to $200 for Fs in other shops ... they will drop their price down to our Level so no matter where we go, We will win ..

If all these ML could follow each other to set their Standards, We should be in 1 team to Break them and Set our own price list of Extras.

Rules
1. Avoid girls who Charge over $100
2. Avoid Old & Ugly

Our prices will be $20 HJ, $50 for Nude $70 to $90 for Fs..

Who's up ?

brownwallaby
05-08-2019, 06:15 PM
Already started it. Our no 1 target has lifted up her game and agreed to allow more fun on next visit. Not sure about pricing thou .... I’ll do my best to keep tipping as low as possible.
Having said that I think your proposed team approach will only work for a set of punters with a similar budget and punting frequency. Most of us here visit a massage shop only once every week or two weeks and they want to be sure every visit is successful regardless of pricing. Not everyone is like us who change from one girl to another easily.
And we also have a large of number of punters who don’t check these forums regularly and there are many other things beyond our control

insane593
05-08-2019, 06:20 PM
I will do the same with her, She lifted her Game,
We will change the Game

dudyfool
05-08-2019, 10:12 PM
New to the scene but I kinda feel the sting when was charged 80 for nude.

The Professor
05-08-2019, 10:43 PM
Let's make a team of punters
Choose 1 girl to spoil for a week, Give her same amount of tips, open her up until we get Fs and Change the girl..

If all punters will be on the same page, Only 3 things will happen.
1. All the girls will give extras at same prices which currently we are enjoying like the Sydney rates.
2. Whoever isn't doing extras, they will lift their game up.
3. Whoever was changing $100 for take off and $150 to $200 for Fs in other shops ... they will drop their price down to our Level so no matter where we go, We will win ..

If all these ML could follow each other to set their Standards, We should be in 1 team to Break them and Set our own price list of Extras.

Rules
1. Avoid girls who Charge over $100
2. Avoid Old & Ugly

Our prices will be $20 HJ, $50 for Nude $70 to $90 for Fs..

Who's up ?

Nice strategy but you haven't factored in two stumbling blocks: 1. Power of the pussy and 2. Weakness of men. Both are inter related.
Prof

brownwallaby
05-08-2019, 11:23 PM
New to the scene but I kinda feel the sting when was charged 80 for nude.

You’re not alone. I’ve been in the game for awhile but feels the same

reddoor
05-08-2019, 11:45 PM
You’re not alone. I’ve been in the game for awhile but feels the same
I remember when it was 40 bucks for nhj as standard without the skillful negotiations.
Good luck bringing back those days.😩

brownwallaby
06-08-2019, 12:30 AM
We’ve still got at least one shop living in the past :)

lightnin
06-08-2019, 01:08 AM
Honestly surprised not more quality MLs come up to Brisbane to work with how much they charge up here compared to Sydney, they'd be making way more.

Homebrew
06-08-2019, 07:43 AM
yeah would be great, but just how to get everyone on board. like saying don't buy petrol off Coles for 2 days and prices will drop faster than a brides nighty.
and more importantly, once you enter the room little head normally takes over anyway, plan what plan, yeah yeah just get ya gear off here's my wallet.

insane593
06-08-2019, 09:19 AM
I remember when it was 40 bucks for nhj as standard without the skillful negotiations.
Good luck bringing back those days.😩

Couple of weeks ago I had session with Newbie Japanese, her first day I was her 2nd Customer, Everything went well, Touching, rubbing, Even take off and she didn't mention Tips until that point, When her undies left She told me that I am doing too much, So we agreed for $50 Nude, She took off everything and Let me do DATY, Fingering, No dfk tho, Than she mentioned Her 1st punter paid $100 and didn't do anything what I am doing so She is feeling bad as its not fair, so I paid $100, coz I had cash in the my wallet, ( that was my mistake to cash out $100 Usually I Bring cash about $60 to $80 ) after couple of days " BW " Had Everything same for $40..

brownwallaby
06-08-2019, 10:18 AM
minus the DATY, she didn’t allow me. But she cum hard on the table ....
Another thing, I always had a variety of $5, $10 and $20 notes in my wallet for tipping

insane593
06-08-2019, 10:44 AM
minus the DATY, she didn’t allow me. But she cum hard on the table ....
Another thing, I always had a variety of $5, $10 and $20 notes in my wallet for tipping

That's very good strategy, never put $50 note inside your wallet when you visit ML, I learned this from you Mate .. hahaha. Thanks for that.

dudyfool
06-08-2019, 11:38 AM
That's very good strategy, never put $50 note inside your wallet when you visit ML, I learned this from you Mate .. hahaha. Thanks for that.

Haha same! I only bring the exact amount +30-40 to restrict myself from blowing out.

ococpunt
06-08-2019, 05:21 PM
good thinking, but probably going to be poorly evacuated...

personally I believe tip negotiating will work better with newbies, but once the MLs are in the game for a while especially if they been to shops like SSDS or SS and talked with other MLs, everything will change...

brownwallaby
06-08-2019, 06:00 PM
good thinking, but probably going to be poorly evacuated...

personally I believe tip negotiating will work better with newbies, but once the MLs are in the game for a while especially if they been to shops like SSDS or SS and talked with other MLs, everything will change...

Yeah, true .... That’s why I don’t go to those shops

4FoW2
06-08-2019, 06:12 PM
Couple of weeks ago I had session with Newbie Japanese, her first day I was her 2nd Customer, Everything went well, Touching, rubbing, Even take off and she didn't mention Tips until that point, When her undies left She told me that I am doing too much, So we agreed for $50 Nude, She took off everything and Let me do DATY, Fingering, No dfk tho, Than she mentioned Her 1st punter paid $100 and didn't do anything what I am doing so She is feeling bad as its not fair, so I paid $100, coz I had cash in the my wallet, ( that was my mistake to cash out $100 Usually I Bring cash about $60 to $80 ) after couple of days " BW " Had Everything same for $40..

Ok say number of newbie girls on any given day lets say 3% and chances that you are in their first 2/3 customers say 20% and chances that they haven't worked out the pricing structure or talked to other girls re standard pricing, say 20%.
As they say in America - do the Math.

reddoor
06-08-2019, 06:53 PM
I suppose your chances would improve if u knew the boss and were informed when new girls were about to start and u made an avance booking to get in first taking pot luck. Also assuming the new girl was also new to the business and a bit naive.
Too much trouble for me.

ococpunt
06-08-2019, 07:00 PM
but in saying all of the above, I do and definitely think that our pricing structure is too expensive...

I believe for $100, you should at least be able to get a bj and for anything >$120 definitely FS, just my 2cents

Brissypunter
06-08-2019, 07:03 PM
Fuck I go to a shop to relax have bit of fun get rid of the days stress not to go haggle over prices .. all to much for me if the ask a reasonable tip great she happy I’m very happy ..

brownwallaby
06-08-2019, 07:12 PM
but in saying all of the above, I do and definitely think that our pricing structure is too expensive...

I believe for $100, you should at least be able to get a bj and for anything >$120 definitely FS, just my 2cents

You should aim for lower tips / higher services than that.
At the moment I got 2 girls who do nude bj for me (no fs) for $20-30. And they’re all good quality girls.
And at least 4 girls who do fs (1 for $35-40, 2 for $50, 1 for $80)
I’ve seen each one at least 3 times (one even more than 10 times) so those prices are consistent

ukeharro
06-08-2019, 09:10 PM
I can’t understand this pricing scheme from group of guys to get the maximum for minimum price/tips...at the end of the day if you want to restrict to your spending - you can go to FS shop where you know exactly how much you need to bring and guarantee what you get. Yes, I do spend a lot sometimes and sometimes simply refuse the offer if I don’t click with the girls. They are there to make money and they are not forcing you to spend your hard earned money, it’s us willingly going to them and spending our own $$$.

Let’s be honest, It’ll never be like Sydney so if you envy what punters are getting down south, you should consider moving 😂 then you’ll regret by spending more!!

Each to their own at the end of the day, just sharing my two cents here because my regular girl is not working now 😂 😂 😂

4FoW2
06-08-2019, 09:17 PM
You should aim for lower tips / higher services than that.
At the moment I got 2 girls who do nude bj for me (no fs) for $20-30. And they’re all good quality girls.
And at least 4 girls who do fs (1 for $35-40, 2 for $50, 1 for $80)
I’ve seen each one at least 3 times (one even more than 10 times) so those prices are consistent

So BW, being such a gracious person who wants to end the speculation that you are a pure BS artist, it wouldn't be too much to ask that you identify just one of these girls who give you these services for these prices.
I mean you still will have 5 to keep to yourself and with your great skill I'm sure by tomorrow you would have replaced her.
My 2 cents says you won't.

brownwallaby
06-08-2019, 09:41 PM
I have shared at least 4 of them to those who ask via PMs

greg11
06-08-2019, 10:49 PM
What is your favourite shop Mr wallaby.

Kowabunga
06-08-2019, 11:00 PM
In the last 6 months there have been a number of shops l've been to where I paid 50 for the shop and 100 tip to get FS. 70 for BJ. Quality of girls varied from fantastic to just ok. Relatively common now.
Sometimes the tip is 150 for FS. It varies.
There are shops where it's 80 for the shop. And tips above that to me are less. Hence at 80 for the shop, FS should be around 70 tip.

ococpunt
07-08-2019, 10:36 AM
So BW, being such a gracious person who wants to end the speculation that you are a pure BS artist, it wouldn't be too much to ask that you identify just one of these girls who give you these services for these prices.
I mean you still will have 5 to keep to yourself and with your great skill I'm sure by tomorrow you would have replaced her.
My 2 cents says you won't.

wouldn't be calling someone BS unless you have actually tried the girls he says, BW has a reputation here :cool2::cool2::cool2:

darkice
07-08-2019, 11:23 AM
Who's the target?

insane593
07-08-2019, 11:29 AM
Target is on red ATM.

4FoW2
07-08-2019, 09:36 PM
wouldn't be calling someone BS unless you have actually tried the girls he says, BW has a reputation here :cool2::cool2::cool2:

A reputation built on ?

You know Bill Clinton the ex President of America once said " I did not have sexual relations with that woman". Or to quote Dr. House "Everybody Lies"

Now Brown Wallaby and others may be telling the truth, I hope they are so maybe similar things can happen to me, but I have to agree with the Prof who says put up or shut up.

Anyway Mr. Opunt why are you so sure he is not lying? Were you there?

ococpunt
08-08-2019, 04:45 PM
A reputation built on ?

You know Bill Clinton the ex President of America once said " I did not have sexual relations with that woman". Or to quote Dr. House "Everybody Lies"

Now Brown Wallaby and others may be telling the truth, I hope they are so maybe similar things can happen to me, but I have to agree with the Prof who says put up or shut up.

Anyway Mr. Opunt why are you so sure he is not lying? Were you there?

I was actually just today, parked on side street and walked up, but I didn't get one of the those cheap bbbjs or fs tbh, not that you believe me anyways, dont be hypercritical is what I mean, keep an open mind won't hurt

greg11
08-08-2019, 05:12 PM
I reckon BW should bring out some merch. I wouldn't mind a t-shirt or cap or something.

Brissypunter
08-08-2019, 05:22 PM
Yeah a shirt what says mls hate me 🤣🤣

brownwallaby
08-08-2019, 05:30 PM
How about ‘Stingy to the Bone’ ?

Brissypunter
08-08-2019, 05:57 PM
Or Mr Scrooge lol

reddoor
08-08-2019, 06:41 PM
Well he certainly knows how to draw a crowd. Between this thread and the other one there is as many posts about him as there is about SS in it's hey day.
Talk about going off topic geeeez😡

Brissypunter
08-08-2019, 07:33 PM
I thinks BW loves the thread about him nearly 10 pages maybe wanking off each time

mman69
08-08-2019, 08:20 PM
im on the gc and pricing has defiantly gone up and is getting silly some girls at my regular shop saying guys paying $100 plus for nude hj ,problem here maybe more than in bris is tourist come up escape one arvo or night from family and dont care what pay ,plus we got a lot of south American girls in shops now not a fan many look hot as but with attitude to suit ,ive been trying to keep price around $70 nude but feel fighting loosing battle used to pay $50 but those girls have left .

Brissypunter
08-08-2019, 09:23 PM
[QUOTE=mman69;1789349]im on the gc and pricing has defiantly gone up and is getting silly some girls at my regular shop saying guys paying $100 plus for nude hj ,problem here maybe more than in bris is tourist come up escape one arvo or night from family and dont care what pay ,plus we got a lot of south American girls in shops now not a fan many look hot as but with attitude to suit ,ive been trying to keep price around $70 nude but feel fighting loosing battle used to pay $50 but those girls have left .[/QUOT
No surprise

insane593
09-08-2019, 02:43 PM
Girls make more money from regulars compare to the once who see them once in a blue moon

ococpunt
10-08-2019, 10:05 AM
Girls make more money from regulars compare to the once who see them once in a blue moon

depends on who you are talking about, I had a connection with a ML earlier this year and was spending $200+ each visit for about 6 weeks straight and yet she didn't appreciate it, at least that's how I felt...

insane593
10-08-2019, 10:22 AM
depends on who you are talking about, I had a connection with a ML earlier this year and was spending $200+ each visit for about 6 weeks straight and yet she didn't appreciate it, at least that's how I felt...

I dont visit To Any ML twice who asks Money first & thats is over $100, If someone asks me +$200, I can pay once & it all depends, how she is & after that I will go Back to my regulars, I have regular who never asked me tips, Still I leave tips after i finish, Even sometimes they are on regs or couldn't do anything to make you happy, they compensate it later, & I don't mind as I am happy to Talk to them.

brownwallaby
10-08-2019, 10:55 AM
I once paid $200 to that superhot South American at that very popular shop, for a total of $270 incl shop fee for an hour.
That’s a life-changing experience that I totally reconstructed my punting strategy and vowed never to spend ridiculous amount of $$$ on a single visit. Now with that amount I get 2 one-hour of similar experience

insane593
10-08-2019, 11:32 AM

Once I booked ML for 3 hours, entry Fee, Inside I didn't ask for massage, We just sit and talk, Share stories, made her laugh and she said it's her best 3 hours session ever, and the easiest money she ever made, And we exchanged details & after that, I met her outside and Just paid for the dinner & drinks and Had sweet times, She was one the most Beautiful ML in the industry, Just met her yesterday Again, What a nice BBBJ She gave me, Wow ..

"BW" must have some good memories with her, I am sure .. haha

Sometimes we have to change the Strategy, If you can make ML laugh, I bet she will treat you different from others.

brownwallaby
10-08-2019, 05:20 PM
Once I booked ML for 3 hours, entry Fee, Inside I didn't ask for massage, We just sit and talk, Share stories, made her laugh and she said it's her best 3 hours session ever, and the easiest money she ever made, And we exchanged details & after that, I met her outside and Just paid for the dinner & drinks and Had sweet times, She was one the most Beautiful ML in the industry, Just met her yesterday Again, What a nice BBBJ She gave me, Wow ..

"BW" must have some good memories with her, I am sure .. haha

Sometimes we have to change the Strategy, If you can make ML laugh, I bet she will treat you different from others.

Your inbox is full bro ....

insane593
10-08-2019, 05:52 PM
All clear bro. Thanks

mman69
14-08-2019, 05:50 PM
went back to old favorite many you remember HD chevron just to see, shop has had some sprucing looks ok inside got met at reception by a hot slim Taiwanese wearing figure hugging outfit im all excited
go to room and decide to get the negotiation out way early ,now im a bit of charmer,well dressed, pleasant etc normally do well but she goes "bang" $100 for nude no pussy touch im like er no thats a bit rich so begin trying get her down ,best could do was $80 so said yes ,by now im feeling bad vibes from her ,massage was ok and during it i talked my self out of extras saying "nope dont pay thats $80 you can spend trying another shop" so when its time i said no thanks to extras just a bit more massage please ,she seemed a bit shocked i said well i dont think you really want to so ill give it a miss she genuinely seemed perplexed and tried to convince me it will be ok but was over it by then,any way got another 15mins of massage thanked her and left ,was disappointed but also pleased with my self standing ground ill try somewhere else.ps her name Alice if any want to try that doesnt mind paying anything and perpetuating the price rises.

insane593
14-08-2019, 08:03 PM
went back to old favorite many you remember HD chevron just to see, shop has had some sprucing looks ok inside got met at reception by a hot slim Taiwanese wearing figure hugging outfit im all excited
go to room and decide to get the negotiation out way early ,now im a bit of charmer,well dressed, pleasant etc normally do well but she goes "bang" $100 for nude no pussy touch im like er no thats a bit rich so begin trying get her down ,best could do was $80 so said yes ,by now im feeling bad vibes from her ,massage was ok and during it i talked my self out of extras saying "nope dont pay thats $80 you can spend trying another shop" so when its time i said no thanks to extras just a bit more massage please ,she seemed a bit shocked i said well i dont think you really want to so ill give it a miss she genuinely seemed perplexed and tried to convince me it will be ok but was over it by then,any way got another 15mins of massage thanked her and left ,was disappointed but also pleased with my self standing ground ill try somewhere else.ps her name Alice if any want to try that doesnt mind paying anything and perpetuating the price rises.

Wow, $100 Nude no touching, Punter should avoid this At all, .. Does she have Golden pussy or What ?

Even VERY popular shops, you could get way more than that for $100.

brownwallaby
14-08-2019, 08:57 PM
Wow, $100 Nude no touching, Punter should avoid this At all, .. Does she have Golden pussy or What ?

Even VERY popular shops, you could get way more than that for $100.

I went to a very popular establishment today. Nude from start, daty, b2b, kissing, pussy grinding. $80
Same place where I got very GFE FS session for $100 a few days ago, different girl

insane593
15-08-2019, 02:02 PM
I went to a very popular establishment today. Nude from start, daty, b2b, kissing, pussy grinding. $80
Same place where I got very GFE FS session for $100 a few days ago, different girl

I used to see 1 girl at Old SS, never discuss about tips, & was giving me top platinum service, inside & outside, I totally agree it all depends how you treat girl inside the room.

gpeck80
18-08-2019, 05:58 AM
Wearing a nice suit helps, if you have at least an average fit body, most Men look good in them. Sometimes you can get free things that way because subconsciously they love to be provided for.

Peterpecker
21-08-2019, 12:23 PM
Begins with I Brownwallaby?

Macbeth_oz
02-09-2019, 01:45 PM
The prices in Brisbane are way more expensive than the prices were in Sydney. Is there any reason for that. In Sydney there seems to be RnT all over the place.

insane593
08-09-2019, 04:17 PM
Had 2 session in last 2 days, Young, fresh and Beautiful faces, if I will review both, I don't think punters will believe, Anyways, I had Fucking Awesome time in both sessions, Less than $100 for tips working so well ..

brownwallaby
08-09-2019, 04:34 PM
Yeah I think of the same. If writing about our positive experience here creates more negative responses then what’s the point. Better keep the experience and the girls to ourselves

darkice
10-09-2019, 12:36 AM
Ignore the haters.

I love reading what you guys write.