06-08-2019, 09:42 PM
Person's Name : Yuki

Establishment : Kelly's Asian Flowers

Date of Visit : 6/8/19

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.kellysasianflowers.com.au

Phone : 9713 9378

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Age : 25 - she told me (probably right but she looks younger)

Size/shape : Pretty face, lovely slim figure, pert A.B-cups, very cute bum, good legs, trimmed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, 69, DATY, cow-girl, doggie, mish

Value for money/recommend? : Certainly - a pretty and cheerful young girl

My experience/comments : I have been meaning to see Yuki for a while, having met her after an earlier session and been impressed with what I saw, but I was a bit concerned following a review of her which said she struggled with the size of some customers but it turned out this was not really an issue.

Yuki was ready when I arrived (I think she had only just got to work) and she was readying the room.

She was wearing a cream-coloured top over a very short black shirt and I could see, as she knelt on the bed to spread the top-sheet, that she wasn’t wearing any knickers.

I showered and after I’d dried myself Yuki was still clothed and kneeling on the bed so I knelt behind her for some simulated doggie and started to finger her pussy from behind.

Yuki is very friendly and cheerful, always giggling.

She has a pretty face and she stripped to reveal a nice slim figure with pert A/B-cups, a very cute bum and good legs (as can be seen in one of the photos in their gallery). She has a small tattoo on her lower stomach and a trimmed bush.

Onto the bed and we had a bit of DFKing and she licked my nipples and soon worked her way down to my groin.

After a lick of my perineum and balls she started sucking me.

It was a good BBBJ. She went nice and slowly with good hand work and lovely eye-contact. At first she didn’t go very deep and was slightly toothy but she improved in both areas as the BJ went on.

She did use her little spray on my cock and her pussy and in both our mouths pretty often throughout the session but it wasn’t really an interruption.

I propped myself up on my elbows so I could get a view of her lovely derrière in the mirror at the foot of the bed.

At one stage I grabbed my cock and started to toss myself onto her tongue and she then took over and rapidly stroked my cock while still sucking my helmet. This was soon too good and I had to suggest some 69 to make sure I didn’t squirt too soon.

Yuki moved round and I went to lick her but she is clearly sensitive and she put a finger over her clit so I could hardly lick her clit and had to concentrate on her pussy.

She got a bit louder but I didn’t think she was going to cum like that so I got her to suck me some more before I got her to lie down for some DATY.

Again she protected her clit but I was allowed to insert a finger in her pussy of a while before she asked me to remove it.

Yuki was rubbing her clit while I licked her pussy so I pulled my head back a few inches and just watched while she masturbated.

I think most pussies are good to look at but Yuki’s seemed particularly beautiful.

I knelt by her head and she sucked me some more before I lay down and asked her to get a condom.

While she dressed me I asked about CIM but she shook her head and gestured that I could cum on her tits.

Yuki applied some lube and we started with some cow-girl.

She is tight but she squeezed me but positioned herself so I couldn’t get much more than halfway in but it was still good.

I suggested some doggie and was a bit surprised when she assented.

I stood by the bed and entered. She said “Too big, be gentle” (and I started slowly) but she took it well.

It was a great sight looking down at her lovely bum as I fucked her and we were both looking at the side-on action in the mirrors at the foot and the head of the bed.

As I said she was taking it well and it was very good and I got close to cumming but wasn’t quite getting there so I asked her to lie down for some mish.

She still slightly restricted my access but it was still good and I gradually upped the tempo and eventually squirted.

I collapsed on the bed and Yuki tidied me up and showered.

She offered a massage but I got her to lie next to me and we had a chat.

Yuki works at Kelly’s two days a week and at Pymble on day a week (as Yoki). And she works at 19 Forever in Rockdale, as Tina, on Saturdays.

She has been in Australia for four months and is from Chongqing – we talked about her home town as I have visited there. Yuki said I should go back there on holiday with her.

She is a lovely, happy young girl.

I showered and dressed while Yuki was dancing around (with a lot more energy that I had) and I went down for a chat with Kelly, and Wem was there.

I said hello to the scantily-clad Ivy and Mimi and saw Lucy – absolute babes!!!!

It got a bit busy so I left and said I’d be back soon.

Brothelcreeper
06-08-2019, 11:00 PM
Nice one Newboy. She sounds young and cute.

Shame about the restricted access. Surefire way to ruin a good punt.

kellys34
18-08-2019, 04:56 PM
Yuki on roster today 18/8