PDA

View Full Version : Shop info Infrastructure Reports.

halfnhalf
07-08-2019, 10:45 AM
Hello all,

In an attempt to improve the value of this forum to everyone, I suggest we start providing information about the physical makeup of the various shops in and around Brisbane. This post is not interested in the ML's, the cost of punting or the services provided. That is for other posts.

We are merely concerned with the location, how the rooms are set out, the facilities and the initial cleanliness of the establishment.

if this sounds like a worthwhile investment of two minutes of your time please participate.

Cheers.

halfnhalf
07-08-2019, 10:50 AM
Golden Rose Salisbury.

Totally enclosed rooms.
Visible parking.
Separate Shower.
Table is single width with clean paper cover-sheet.
Cleanliness scale: 1-5. I give a 2 as the room and shower were cleaned in the last few weeks.

halfnhalf
07-08-2019, 10:57 AM
Royal Crown Massage Thornlands.
Visited early July.

Highly visible and slightly invisible parking.
Separate enclosed massage rooms.
Single table. Good padding.
Separate shower.
Cleanliness: 5 out of 5. Spotless.

halfnhalf
07-08-2019, 11:03 AM
Pure Massage.
Mt Gravatt.

Separate and totally enclosed rooms.
Invisible parking available. No walk of shame.
Single table. Barely padded.
Cleanliness: 2 out of 5...methinks the rooms are dark for a reason.

4FoW2
07-08-2019, 09:11 PM
Hello all,

In an attempt to improve the value of this forum to everyone, I suggest we start providing information about the physical makeup of the various shops in and around Brisbane. This post is not interested in the ML's, the cost of punting or the services provided. That is for other posts.

We are merely concerned with the location, how the rooms are set out, the facilities and the initial cleanliness of the establishment.

if this sounds like a worthwhile investment of two minutes of your time please participate.

Cheers.

Sounds more like the competition or a new place getting some intel to me.
BTW I would say I have been to easily 30/40 shops ( min) in Brisvegas - could spend hours on the forum.

halfnhalf
07-08-2019, 09:55 PM
Sounds more like the competition or a new place getting some intel to me.
BTW I would say I have been to easily 30/40 shops ( min) in Brisvegas - could spend hours on the forum.

If this is the case, that's obviously an issue, one shop attempting to be cleaner and better set up than the others...how dare they. Mate, if you're going to post, have something intelligent to say. Either contribute or ignore. Give yourself an uppercut for adding nothing to this thread.

4FoW2
07-08-2019, 11:15 PM
If this is the case, that's obviously an issue, one shop attempting to be cleaner and better set up than the others...how dare they. Mate, if you're going to post, have something intelligent to say. Either contribute or ignore. Give yourself an uppercut for adding nothing to this thread.
So if you would like info on Pattaya massage, Hong, Bamboo Panda, Sakura, Serenity, Green Tea new, Yada Thai, White Yulan and one up the road, Smile, Ta Ta, Wembly Rd Chinese, Wembly Rd near woolworths, Aroma Thai, Equisite, Pure Lavender, Green Park, Behind Glenn Hotel, Daisy Smiles, Opp Garden City, Kingston Chinese near Adult shop and off side street Compton Rd
.........give us a PM if you are not a "baby member" finding your wings ...and that's just the Springwood & surrounds area...
.........you know how I said 30/40 ...err make that ????

reddoor
08-08-2019, 02:22 AM
So if you would like info on Pattaya massage, Hong, Bamboo Panda, Sakura, Serenity, Green Tea new, Yada Thai, White Yulan and one up the road, Smile, Ta Ta, Wembly Rd Chinese, Wembly Rd near woolworths, Aroma Thai, Equisite, Pure Lavender, Green Park, Behind Glenn Hotel, Daisy Smiles, Opp Garden City, Kingston Chinese near Adult shop and off side street Compton Rd
.........give us a PM if you are not a "baby member" finding your wings ...and that's just the Springwood & surrounds area...
Will b awhile before he can take the pebble from your hand after reading that lot, Master.

halfnhalf
08-08-2019, 12:25 PM

I give up. I've been to some of those as well. Doesn't make me anything special and it certainly doesn't make you special. Honestly, I'm not after anything that exposes anyone legally. I was hoping to contribute and maybe enliven theses forums with information for all. Waste of time judging by your response. You haven't even understood the original post.

halfnhalf
08-08-2019, 12:27 PM
Will b awhile before he can take the pebble from your hand after reading that lot, Master.

Moron. Give yourself an uppercut as well.

popeye96
08-08-2019, 05:38 PM
Moron. Give yourself an uppercut as well.

Haha. Well that's ironic.

reddoor
08-08-2019, 06:24 PM
Just for the record, i was refering to 4fow2's reference to Grasshopper, which i assume is from a well know 70's tv show.

Brissypunter
08-08-2019, 06:38 PM
Lol wax on wax off maybe I did something wrong when trying to wax my pole 🤣🤣🤣

ococpunt
09-08-2019, 10:01 AM
I dont understand the purpose of this post, I've seen some shit holes produce some of the best talents :D

shops like Eden, probably close to all what you can ask for in a RNT shop, will cost you an arm and a leg to do anything more than HJ???

blake_ly
11-08-2019, 05:01 PM
I for one like this tbh, sometimes a shitty massage place will prevent me from going to it.

Smile Massage
Inside a rundown strip mall, out of the way
Visible parking
separate enclosed massage rooms.
Standard table.
Shower available
Cleanliness - 3.5/5

blake_ly
11-08-2019, 05:02 PM
Sunshine Day Spa
Visible and behind shop parking
The thing i hate about it, is the parking, crappy drive way in the back, scrap the car 50/50
separate enclosed tables
shower available
cleanliness - 5/5

blake_ly
11-08-2019, 05:04 PM
Star Massage
You've got to park around the block essentially
Separate tables,
enclosed/separated waiting area
shower available
cleanliness - 5/5

blake_ly
11-08-2019, 05:04 PM
Bamboo Massage
Parking on site available or around the block
Separate tables,
enclosed/separated waiting area
shower available
cleanliness - 4/5

K27
11-08-2019, 06:58 PM
Little Massage House

Parking front and rear, semi private.
Rear and Front entry
Enclosed rooms
Good Shower/Bathroom facilities
Open waiting area
Good Tables
Always absolutely spotless 5/5

reddoor
12-08-2019, 12:02 AM
Little Massage House

Parking front and rear, semi private.
Rear and Front entry
Enclosed rooms
Good Shower/Bathroom facilities
Open waiting area
Good Tables
Always absolutely spotless 5/5
Yes this would b my pick, u could hold a dance in the shower.
Lavender would match it now, clean, quiet and nice big tables.

Igni
12-08-2019, 10:50 AM
VIP Aspley

Parking rear, semi private. Street parking avail. close by as well.
Front and rear entry.
Enclosed rooms. Lockable doors.
Two showers available. One of which is in a massage room which can lead to some fun :D
Decent waiting area, couple of couches. Always book though so can't say I've used it.
Good solid tables
Always clean 5/5

halfnhalf
13-08-2019, 10:26 AM
15 Railway Street Southport

Public Parking
Front entry
Enclosed rooms with locks
No showers
Tables hard and oily
Cleanliness: 0/5. Never been cleaned, a cesspit.

halfnhalf
13-08-2019, 10:34 AM
288 Kingston Road, on the corner.

Thai place sandwiched between GP surgery and a church.
Public parking, you're going to get seen.
Two bedrooms with locks added.
One shower, a little grungy.
Tables: single but solid.
Cleanliness: 2/5. They shoot and they miss.

ococpunt
13-08-2019, 06:06 PM

think Lavender went down, their lights haven't been lit up for months already

reddoor
13-08-2019, 08:32 PM
think Lavender went down, their lights haven't been lit up for months already
Rang 'em yesterday, still going.

theblackhand
14-08-2019, 12:10 AM

you talking about pure lavender at Underwood? if is the same place, then we all must have a different level of cleanness. pure lavender i would only rate 1 maximum . and old mate above posted bamboo massage, is that bambo panda? again would rate 2.5 max .

reddoor
14-08-2019, 01:12 AM
you talking about pure lavender at Underwood? if is the same place, then we all must have a different level of cleanness. pure lavender i would only rate 1 maximum . and old mate above posted bamboo massage, is that bambo panda? again would rate 2.5 max .
No, Lavender 439 Lutwyche rd Windsor, brand new shop owned by Mel ex Redhill.
Bamboo i assume is the one at Spring Hill.

ococpunt
14-08-2019, 10:02 AM
amazing and sister shop at greenslopes aren't bad either
rear parking and entry
single disposable sheets and nice big showers
would rate them 4/5 except for their "standard" pricing

HST
14-08-2019, 10:43 AM
Reddoor, would you recommend Lavender for a visit? Feel Good has gone downhill a bit in my opinion

reddoor
14-08-2019, 10:55 AM
Reddoor, would you recommend Lavender for a visit? Feel Good has gone downhill a bit in my opinion
Yes i would, i cant vouch for any girls though as i have a reg there who is only one i c. Mel (owner) is a great girl and if u chat to her about what your needs r she will do her best to get someone for u. Sakura, her shop on Stafford rd is good to, not as modern as Lav but clean & tidy and good shower where u dont have to walk past anyone to use.

HST
14-08-2019, 11:01 AM
Yes i would, i cant vouch for any girls though as i have a reg there who is only one i c. Mel (owner) is a great girl and if u chat to her about what your needs r she will do her best to get someone for u. Sakura, her shop on Stafford rd is good to, not as modern as Lav but clean & tidy and good shower where u dont have to walk past anyone to use.
Thanks for the info

reddoor
14-08-2019, 11:20 AM
amazing and sister shop at greenslopes aren't bad either
rear parking and entry
single disposable sheets and nice big showers
would rate them 4/5 except for their "standard" pricing
Agree, i had a wonderful introduction to this shop a few yrs ago. I meet a girl with a great body, a bouncy personality and pretty face who draped her long black silky her up and down my trembling naked body. She would cup my balls and blew her warm breath on them while stroking me from behind.
She knew the power she held and my constantly empty wallet was testament to it.
But when i touched her beautiful breasts and glorious waxed pussy and my load dissappeared behind her smile while my tongue is burried deep inside her, whats a man to do but surrender to her haha.
Where was i.... Oh yeah and shop is nice and clean too. 😉

halfnhalf
15-08-2019, 03:20 PM
Luna massage Coopers plains

Parking public. Walk of shame if spotted.
Nice big tables.
Separate fully lockable rooms.
Cleanliness: It looks ok actually, maybe 3.5/5. Oil was underfoot afterwards.

halfnhalf
15-08-2019, 03:29 PM
White Yulan Runcorn

Parking around the corner in the street is private.
Big table.
Lockable room.
Cleanliness: 4/5 at least. Old house but kept clean. Recommended.

ococpunt
15-08-2019, 04:51 PM
Agree, i had a wonderful introduction to this shop a few yrs ago. I meet a girl with a great body, a bouncy personality and pretty face who draped her long black silky her up and down my trembling naked body. She would cup my balls and blew her warm breath on them while stroking me from behind.
She knew the power she held and my constantly empty wallet was testament to it.
But when i touched her beautiful breasts and glorious waxed pussy and my load dissappeared behind her smile while my tongue is burried deep inside her, whats a man to do but surrender to her haha.
Where was i.... Oh yeah and shop is nice and clean too. ��

saw a number of those there, but those days are long gone, only V is probably worth returning, but she is money hungry for sure and there are 2 sides to that depends on how you see it