Hours of Business : 10:00-20:00

Rates :
30 minutes $40, 60 minutes $55

Size/shape : Petite busty lady, 163cm, natural D cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese but with Spain Appearance

Services Provided : Relaxation massage, B2B NHJ

Value for money/recommend? : Yes very GFE

My experience/comments :

RDO on Monday, knowing Bobo from Dulwich Hill massage rostered with few good reviews so visit without booking. Parked car at the 2 hours free council parking, no problems good sign, coffee smells in my way and walked in. Saw Alisa with 2 girls on the sofa, Alisa brought me to room No.1, ‘Wow’ big wall mirror very impressed with the room as big standard bedroom size, big double size massage table and sofa. Alisa asked me to try Jess as Her turn and besides Bobo has booking shortly. For me both girls looks stunning and busty. Payment settled for an hour then Alisa asked me whether want to have shower? Another improvement, yes my replied and Alisa handled me a towel.

I like clean and so do the ML’s as different treatment provided if we are clean. Shower room with the toilet at the back. Walked back to the room while followed by Jess, have some chat and handled her pineapple and requested a cuddle. Jess was wearing a blue skirt with push up bra, during cuddled, I asked her, how to unzipped her dress? She demonstrated to me, pulled the skirt from bottom to top. She has good understanding what was expected from me, very smart girl. Have a bit of dance as she told me she is learning to dance Latin, she looks like Spanish doesn't look like Chinese and the photo do her no good as she is so attractive with good body figures with natural D cups, firm bums, GFE and petite body. I carry her while she locked her legs at my waist remind me the Workout sex post

Part 1, her massage routine, covered my back with towel then relaxed my muscles for 10 minutes as warm up before proceeding with oil massage. Jess used elbows a lot, she knows how to use her strengths and whole body on me, no problems as she is not heavy, very comfortable. She did something with her bums on me surprised me to looked at the mirror, that post was good to look at and I asked whether can remove the towel and do it again? She said later has more good sign. So enjoying looking at the big mirror, just like watch live. This shop has good improvements and know how to keep their clients enjoy.

Good massage and excellent service check private.

Rest for a while while Jess clean up my LT then I went to shower again. So good feeling as after massage can wash off the oil to prevent unnecessary things discover by GF. A good bye hug before leaving the room and on my way out mentioned to Alisa, Jess is really make me happy and enjoying with the facilities of big mirror and shower room, a big tick

Dulwich Hill Massage
10-08-2019, 10:55 AM
Hi Leslie,
Thanks for your supports, appreciate your comments and we will keep our service better each day. We have few new girls return from their holiday this week. Please check our wechat for update info. Have a good weekend.

Leslie75
12-08-2019, 05:21 PM
Hi Leslie,
Thanks for your supports, appreciate your comments and we will keep our service better each day. We have few new girls return from their holiday this week. Please check our wechat for update info. Have a good weekend.
Hi Alisa,
Any problem with wechat? Unable to see roster. Is Jess rostered in?

Dulwich Hill Massage
19-08-2019, 09:53 AM
Hi Alisa,
Any problem with wechat? Unable to see roster. Is Jess rostered in?
Sorry Leslie. Some delay with wechat.
Jess is working today, please call for booking

Leslie75
19-08-2019, 11:15 AM
Thanks for the reply. Looking forward with this Latin dance:D

Macbeth_oz
02-09-2019, 01:39 PM
I have tried the administrations of both Bobo and Jess and can guarantee their quality of service for me. Alisa gave me a massage which was superb but I believe that is all she offers.

Dulwich Hill Massage
09-09-2019, 05:04 PM
I have tried the administrations of both Bobo and Jess and can guarantee their quality of service for me. Alisa gave me a massage which was superb but I believe that is all she offers.
Thanks for your compliments.

We have Jess and Camilla rostered today

Kawaiionnanoko
04-11-2019, 06:06 PM
Visited Jess, she is stunning. Thanks Alisa

watchblue
18-11-2019, 03:45 PM
Monday
Jess Chinese 24YO, Natural D cup, 167cm
Spanish girl appearance, very GFE, Latin dancer new gilrs aily 24 yo natural C cup, 160cm,
Playful & Accommodating

Alisa Chinese 28YO

Hi,
There is a website or a space where we can see the Roaster for this shop?
In the forum is not updated and wechat is not updated either.

Leslie75
18-11-2019, 04:49 PM
Hi,
There is a website or a space where we can see the Roaster for this shop?
In the forum is not updated and wechat is not updated either.
What happens....Alisa. Probably busy with her new shop at Hills area.

Probably you can check out below’s link of Quick Review of DHM that includes roster;
http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?91412-Dulwich-Hill-Babes-Quick-Reviews

watchblue
18-11-2019, 06:21 PM
What happens....Alisa. Probably busy with her new shop at Hills area.

Probably you can check out below’s link of Quick Review of DHM that includes roster;
http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?91412-Dulwich-Hill-Babes-Quick-Reviews

Thanks i will check that link for the roaster

Kawaiionnanoko
06-01-2020, 11:52 AM
Visited Spanish appearance Jesse with special massage. Surprisingly Jesse has prostate massage skill.
Will be back again next week

Dulwich Hill Massage
06-01-2020, 01:30 PM
Visited Spanish appearance Jesse with special massage. Surprisingly Jesse has prostate massage skill.
Will be back again next week
Thank you for come visit. See you next week. Hope you enjoy massage