PDA

View Full Version : VIP treatment @202 Pyrmont with Excellent and Unforgettable moment by Misu

Leslie75
10-08-2019, 08:08 PM
Person's Name : Misu

Establishment : 202 Pyrmont Massage

Date of Visit : 10.08.2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 202 Harris Street Pyrmont NSW 2009

Phone : 0426 494 191

Hours of Business : 10:00-21:00/ 7 days

Rates : 30min $80, 45 min $95, 60 min $110

Size/shape : Pretty, Busty, C cups nice nips, 160cm

Nationality or Ethnicity : Beauty Nepalese

Services Provided : Good massage, B2B & HE

Value for money/recommend? : Definitely Yes from Me

My experience/comments :
After my weekly Prostate Massage on Friday, I was aiming for my weekend punting. Looking for a second City visit, my thoughts to revisit my first City girl. Unfortunately not reply from wechat. So this morning drove to city, Harris Street has few to choose from. Parked my car near 105, $4 for an hour and 20 minutes parking time should be enough. Walked passed 105 then crossed the street and sat opposite 202 and decided give 202 Pyrmont a go as read some reviews heaps of positive for this newest shop at Harris Street.

My first time to this shop, pushed the door, no one at the reception but heard someone said hello Wendy greeted happily, asked me any booking? I said no and told her, my first visit as seen lots of good reviews. Wendy invited me to first room just behind the reception and shown me her line up. While waiting for those girls coming, my mind play the music videos shown from the shop’s wechat First came Queenna , then Babi, Priya followed by Misu, my mind chosen Misu and I told Wendy that I want Misu but Wendy said take it easy as still has few girls in the line up. Wow, never experienced such service as I considered as VIP service. Then the music started to play again, 2 more girls and the final one Coco. My guts telling me either Misu or Coco.........
Finally decided with my initial call, Misu. Payment done and Wendy told me disrobe and shower in the hallway.

Shower room is big, clean and handy with towel and shower gel. After cleanup, walked back to the room, Misu is inside the room and I asked whether is ok that I remove my towel, she smiled and yes replied. As usual, I ask for a hello hug, she is fine and I can feel she is a bit insecure during the hugging so I didn’t request her to disrobe. Misu told me to lay on the massage bed. Looking at the room surrounding, is a standard bedroom size, double size massage table with good decoration, just as my regular massage shop at Dulwich Hill, the only thing missing is wall mirror as some reviewers mentioned before.

Misu started her massage routines with some warm up massage on my back and asked either light, medium or hard massage? I replied with hard massage. For the first few minutes, I thought her massage is not meeting my expectations but after she put on oil, I can really enjoyed a different level of good massage.

Good massage & Check private

Misu crawled down and started her HJ. Good skills with some finger movement in between my helmet and eruption til last drop before she removed her hand, very good eruption. Misu said it’s ok, all done as she mentioned she is studying diploma in nurse. After cleanup, Misu continued massaging my head while her natural C cups just leaned on my face. Misu managed the time quite good no rushing but instead I have to urged her that I would go for another shower as my parking time is over. On my way out, mentioned to Wendy, thanks for showing me the line up and Misu provided me excellent and unforgettable service.

Overall YMMV
English 9/10
Massage 9/10
Service 9/10

Jumper
11-08-2019, 02:39 PM
Good review thanks for sharing. This new shop has lot of good reviews as well as Misu. I have been to Harris St. convenient parking and few coffee shop around. Not many shops provide whole line up, hopefully my visit has the same treatment.

Unable to see Misu’s roster from WeChat or website, when is she working?

Leslie75
15-08-2019, 05:19 PM
Misu looks pretty and real from the shop WeChat 1st photo. Looking forward to visit Miss on Saturday again.

Leslie75
23-08-2019, 03:50 PM
Still flashed back from my last visit, planning for weekend visit. :D

202 Pyrmont Massage
26-08-2019, 01:53 PM
http://centralmassage.com.au/

Leslie75
31-08-2019, 09:03 AM
Weekend punt planning to revisit Misu