PDA

View Full Version : Question Where can I find Young Asian Girls with Big Fake Tits?

cumato
11-08-2019, 08:26 PM
Hi guys,

I'm somewhat new to punting, I'm trying to explore around and get to somewhat get my bucket-list ticked.

I've been looking around, I've been on 3 punts (none of them have fake tits :cry:) so far but yet to stumble across what my 'dream' punt would be like.

So far this is my to-do list:
- Amber (Ginza)
- Alin (Ginza)

I'm just wondering if anyone can recommend a young petite asian with big fake tits (cup +D)?

Like someone like: 67091

Anyway nice to meet everyone! Thanks!

AHLUNGOR
12-08-2019, 10:19 AM
Have you been to a massage shop or you only want to fuck ?

Tina at QVB will be perfect for you if you are happy with RnT and some Spanish ......

cumato
12-08-2019, 10:14 PM
Have you been to a massage shop or you only want to fuck ?

Tina at QVB will be perfect for you if you are happy with RnT and some Spanish ......

Definitely want to fuck! :)

Dettol
13-08-2019, 08:20 AM
Did you see any one you got on the list yet?

harrycd
13-08-2019, 08:37 AM
An Asian with fake tits, sounds like a rarity.

Lol amber and Alin are both top notch.

nightom
13-08-2019, 10:55 AM
Hi
I think in City there is japanese club called "Club grand hit "
You may find one

Hi guys,

I'm somewhat new to punting, I'm trying to explore around and get to somewhat get my bucket-list ticked.

I've been looking around, I've been on 3 punts (none of them have fake tits :cry:) so far but yet to stumble across what my 'dream' punt would be like.

So far this is my to-do list:
- Amber (Ginza)
- Alin (Ginza)

I'm just wondering if anyone can recommend a young petite asian with big fake tits (cup +D)?

Like someone like: 67091

Anyway nice to meet everyone! Thanks!

Dettol
13-08-2019, 11:35 AM
Rarity? They’re everywhere lol

Raybo
13-08-2019, 11:55 AM
Sarcasm wasn't wasted on me. 😁

The best boob jobs are the ones where you are questioning whether they have had one or not!

rooter
13-08-2019, 12:41 PM
Sarcasm wasn't wasted on me. ��

The best boob jobs are the ones where you are questioning whether they have had one or not!

Yes, that's normally the case, but I think cumato wants the boob job to look like like a boob job.
There is no point recommending a girl that has a boob job that looks and feels just like the real thing.
He wants it to look like a boob job.
Just a quick tip for you cumato; any Korean WL who is slim and has boobs that are C+ and over it's a 99% certainty it's a boob job.
The only problem is that some of those those hi-tech Korean jobs are so good that they are very close to the real thing in looks and feel so maybe that's not what you are after.

moby
13-08-2019, 02:03 PM
Yes, that's normally the case, but I think cumato wants the boob job to look like like a boob job.
There is no point recommending a girl that has a boob job that looks and feels just like the real thing.
Just a quick tip for you cumato; any Korean WL who is slim and has boobs that are C+ and over it's a 99% certainty it's a boob job.
The only problem is that some of those those hi-tech Korean jobs are so good that they are very close to the real thing in looks and feel so maybe that's not what you are after.

Plastic surgery therefore either aims with cosmetic change to look realistic, or over exaggerated.
Personal preference, but I wasnt aware fat trout mouth lips were ever attractive

Lostinblonde
13-08-2019, 06:53 PM
why fake boobs?

Dettol
13-08-2019, 07:12 PM
Because men like big boobs?

cumato
13-08-2019, 08:37 PM

Cheers boys.

I actually learning from this forum everyday. I think rooster knows what is going on, those are the ones i'm looking for but do feel free to suggest if you want to share, open to take any suggestions.

I kind of like the bolt-on look for some reasons, it just feels so nice when I cup them while I'm doing my thing. Something about it making it look 'complete'.

I think I am looking for 'perkiness' and 'roundness', I just love boobs I guess.

Dba
16-08-2019, 01:11 PM
I suggest going to the new Ginza place and view a line up. You often see 10+ girls, at least one of which is likely to suit your requirements.

trampslikeus55
16-08-2019, 06:56 PM
Try Jenny @ Riverwood 256 on Thursdays. Went for the massage, she is as good as they come, and pleasantly surprised with the ending. And they are DD's and the surgeon is an artist😎😎