PDA

View Full Version : 42 Gladesville K Suzie

slim72
13-08-2019, 11:13 AM
I visit 42G pretty regularly, but haven't posted up a review as I usually see K Lily, and there are enough reviews of her. First saw her when she was K Kiki at Ginza, and continued to see her after her move to 42G. She's great! But enough about Lily, as this is a review on K Suzie.

I made a booking for Suzie for 30 mins early in the evening, and arrived on time. I was directed to a room, and Suzie made it to the room pretty much bang on the dot of the appointment time. Light knock, and she opened the door.

I'd seen Suzie in a lineup before, and I have to say that face-wise, she's IMO, the prettiest K girl at 42G if not across Sydney at the moment. I know...big call. Body-wise, she's slim with nicely done fake boobs, slight bit of padding around the tummy, nice shapely bum, and mostly shaved with a bit of a tuft of hair on top.

She's quite cheerful and talkative, her English being quite good. She told me she's from Melbourne, and doesn't come up to Sydney that often.

We hopped in the shower where she cleaned me up. Then outside onto the bed for the main action.

She's quite accommodating within the boundaries of her premium service, starting off with a nice catbath, then onto BBBJ. Then she dommed me up and we went at it in a few positions. She started off on top for some cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, then doggie, before finishing off in mish. Afterwards, she cleaned me up, had a bit more of a chat, then time for a shower. A quick hug and a peck on the cheek saying goodbye.

It's a shame Suzie doesn't do diamond. I'd love to kiss those lips of hers, and DATY of course. But they're not on the menu. But what she's willing to do, she does cheerfully and well. Which is great with such a good looking girl. I was happy with my time with her, and will return.

A totally irrelevant, random bit of info. But Suzie was wearing a short satin gown - a pink one with red flowers on it that looked like the one that J Mari used to wear...either they shopped at the same place, or it's a piece they have at the shop for any of the girls to use.

42Gladesville
16-08-2019, 11:17 AM
Thanks for the after report brother
Suzie is a gem

lebman
20-07-2020, 01:53 AM
As per the roster, she is Chinese not Korean

slim72
20-07-2020, 08:49 AM
As per the roster, she is Chinese not Korean

LOL

the world - and working girls using certain names - didn’t start 2 weeks ago!!!!