PDA

View Full Version : General talk 244 Paddington going down hill?

lebman
15-08-2019, 02:23 PM
I thought 244 Paddo is a respected shop. Lately, in their WeChat moments I have noticed some images in Indian girls in saree obviously with fake names.

I just google searched one of the images of girl named Komali (9th Aug WeChat moment) which pointed me to this link https://images.app.goo.gl/djsg4H2tKpJ8iNkHA

She is an Indian actress named Kajal Agarwal

storry_teller
15-08-2019, 02:55 PM
Does it mean they’re going downhill? Maybe the girl gave them those pics as she didn’t want to be taken pics then. Like before I found out one girl used pics of Ms Beauty of her country to represent her.

BuryYourDead
15-08-2019, 04:09 PM
Looooooool.

It has happened before, and will no doubt happen again.

It's really not hard to take legit pics.. especially with 99.9% of shops having a mamasan.

moving4ward
15-08-2019, 05:09 PM
My opinion they never had the UP.

When time were difficult say two three years back, other place not so good and they are worse than most except a few like Momoe and Cat.. Then when we got flood with girls, they got better but other get better than them. Namely place like 278, N5 and 42.

Not just 244 but many other shops just dont get it. They follow Ginza price, which is poinless. If I was paying that price i would simply go Ginza. Other need to do cheaper and better, which I know is hard!

sr71
15-08-2019, 05:49 PM
I think they've been caught out telling some fibs. Might work in the short term but hard to save face when the lies are exposed.

moby
15-08-2019, 06:39 PM
Lets not pile on Paddington. They have offered a wide range of services and the management are pretty responsive.
I havent had a chance to visit, but they were friendly and helpful when I made contact in the past
A shops quality all comes down to who they can recruit and pricing and consistent service/reputation and the location. Thise factors can make up for the occasional inaccurate photo.
Like most businesses you need good WOM and regular customer base

I dony know what others think, but pricing is important to me. I will go many times if i feel im not being gouged. I wont go at all if the price is exhorbitant

BlackToad
15-08-2019, 09:45 PM
Perhaps Shane would clarify the situation....

paddington244
15-08-2019, 10:09 PM
yes sorry the Indian photos have been deleted they were given to us by the girl normally on arrival we can verify
she did not show up sometimes it happens
sorry
Shane

BuryYourDead
16-08-2019, 07:10 AM
yes sorry the Indian photos have been deleted they were given to us by the girl normally on arrival we can verify
she did not show up sometimes it happens
sorry
Shane

Do yourself a favour bruv.
Reverse google image search everything.
It'll save you a shitload of hassle and grief.

moby
16-08-2019, 08:01 AM
Do yourself a favour bruv.
Reverse google image search everything.
It'll save you a shitload of hassle and grief.

Can you easily Google photo check on the smartphone ?

paddington244
16-08-2019, 08:30 AM
yes i will have to train Angela
thanks

Dba
16-08-2019, 12:16 PM
Another example here of brothel management being responsive and taking action. Good job! I have always found this place professional, and it’s great that they offer Nuru. Girls (in my opinion) are not quite as amazing as the top few shops, but still good and my few experiences at this shop have all been very positive.

Brothelcreeper
16-08-2019, 11:42 PM
Paddo run a great shop. Fantastic customer service and good girls.

Nuf said.

nostromo
17-08-2019, 12:03 AM
Mixed reviews. Hidden pricing. Fake pictures. Seems like the OP has a legitimate question.