PDA

View Full Version : Vicky

dotcumdotinyou
15-08-2019, 11:00 PM
After the bullshit at 429A the other day I felt I needed to go back to a place where I've had great times previously, so after checking the roster I rang and booked a new girl Jessie.

Unluckily (or luckily) I misjudged the traffic and got there 45 minutes ahead of time and all the girls were busy. Vicky was the first girl available and she looked really nice (and the fact that the customer she just had told the boss "she's awesome" as he left) so I decided to swap and see her. Nice hugs and kisses during the intro (always a good sign) so I paid for an hour and hit the shower.
We continued with the hugs a kisses and I gently backed her onto the bed. Went down for some DATY and she responded well so I kept at it until she came, she then reciprocated with a good BBBJ which slowly turned into 69.
I was getting close (and I think she was too) so she dommed me up and jumped onto top, after a bit the kisses became more passionate and she was breathing heavily, she then jumped off and said "fuck me" so I was happy to obliged. I soon came but she was so close I kept pumping, until she grabbed my arse and clenched her pussy around me, I collapsed on top of her and we layed there for a while catching our breath.
After what seemed like a long time we un-coupled and she cleaned me up and then herself. It was almost time so I let her shower first then I went in, dressed and left a very very very happy man.

I saw Baby on the way out in a little bikini, she is beautiful. I'll be back soon as this place has great girls, great service and is close to home.

Campsie303
16-08-2019, 06:48 PM
dotcumdotinyou, thanks your review.

johnny
28-08-2019, 02:05 PM
It’s a shame this shop uses photos that are either fake or heavily photoshopped. The photos of Lisa and Mia look stunning but in real life they look nothing like that and the service is below par. Very disappointing.