PDA

View Full Version : Question 278 / 479 Best CIM

Sydlong
16-08-2019, 11:39 PM
Hi Guys

I have tried a few and a lot just disappoint, finish too soon or loads of tissues along the way.

Can anyone please give me some girls at 479 that offer great CIM service please?

yeahnah
17-08-2019, 12:07 AM
Keen to know as well

Dettol
17-08-2019, 12:22 AM
CIM is, well, CIM ? What’s a great CIM ? lady singing while doing it ? doing tricks?

wilisno
17-08-2019, 12:24 AM
CIM is, well, CIM ? What’s a great CIM ? lady singing while doing it ? doing tricks?

Hahaha ! Make gargling sound ? ;) ;) ;)

yeahnah
17-08-2019, 12:37 AM
I think OP just wants it that the girl enjoys it and not just doing for extras.

One time I remember after they went to spit straight away and then gargled for like 5 minutes.

It felt like she was disgusted by it and why did she even offer it to begin with?

I'd rather just shoot inside of that's the reaction that I get

Ymmv though, I haven't cim in my regulars.

Bundyon
17-08-2019, 04:23 AM
I walked in off the street and was introduced to about 9 ladies, I don't think the receptionist thought I was a genuine/competent punter, I had consumed a couple of beverages beforehand, I knew I wanted to fuck though.
Was encouraged to pay before ? or it was insisted upon me that I must pay before the possibility of a line up, when asked, Reception said 9 or 10 girls will be introduced, I said so which is it? 9 or 10? like a smarts I can be...
Reception replied near that number too many to remember.........OK I said

I chose Zita because she was petite just how I like them, and also she was the only one out of the actual 11 girls in the line up (FUCK ME) wearing a Bikini, and she looked smoking hot compared to the 10 others in skimpy dress.

Zita was cold and unengaging on entering the room, very standoffish in the shower, and I was being confident and polite, a thought entered my mind for a millisecond. This is going to be a shit punt and a waste of my time and money, but I hung tough and continued to be confident and polite.

No DFK whatsoever, in shower or once we hit the mattress.

But I stayed in the Zone, confident and polite,

It took some time, but after giving Zita a thoroughly good licking, well by my standards anyway not hers, the one truth in punting showed its face, that this WL Zita is just another human whom enjoys physical contact and being sexually stimulated, I had to tell her to shut up and forget the moaning which I assumed was an act, well this never happened, once Zita was turned on and engaged we co0joined in fucking the shit out of each other for however many minutes it was, like two super charged rag dolls going at it, on completion as I was biting her gently or she was biting me savagely whilst yelling come on fuck me now, fuck me harder we seamlessly disengaged as the Dom came off and she face planted on my cock and drained every bit of my cum and half my soul with it until I was empty, content and then some.

So my question is how can u ask whom gives the best CIM and expect to have the experience I had and expect to have a girl named from a shop and just walk up and think you will;l get the same.

If I gave up after 15minutes, and went Pft, fuk this and left after her cold persona early on in the punt, I would never have enjoyed, and experienced one of the best furs and CIM's I have ever had in my life?

Just a Thought or 50....................

BuryYourDead
17-08-2019, 07:13 AM
I walked in off the street and was introduced to about 9 ladies, I don't think the receptionist thought I was a genuine/competent punter, I had consumed a couple of beverages beforehand, I knew I wanted to fuck though.
Was encouraged to pay before ? or it was insisted upon me that I must pay before the possibility of a line up, when asked, Reception said 9 or 10 girls will be introduced, I said so which is it? 9 or 10? like a smarts I can be...
Reception replied near that number too many to remember.........OK I said

I chose Zita because she was petite just how I like them, and also she was the only one out of the actual 11 girls in the line up (FUCK ME) wearing a Bikini, and she looked smoking hot compared to the 10 others in skimpy dress.

Zita was cold and unengaging on entering the room, very standoffish in the shower, and I was being confident and polite, a thought entered my mind for a millisecond. This is going to be a shit punt and a waste of my time and money, but I hung tough and continued to be confident and polite.

No DFK whatsoever, in shower or once we hit the mattress.

But I stayed in the Zone, confident and polite,

It took some time, but after giving Zita a thoroughly good licking, well by my standards anyway not hers, the one truth in punting showed its face, that this WL Zita is just another human whom enjoys physical contact and being sexually stimulated, I had to tell her to shut up and forget the moaning which I assumed was an act, well this never happened, once Zita was turned on and engaged we co0joined in fucking the shit out of each other for however many minutes it was, like two super charged rag dolls going at it, on completion as I was biting her gently or she was biting me savagely whilst yelling come on fuck me now, fuck me harder we seamlessly disengaged as the Dom came off and she face planted on my cock and drained every bit of my cum and half my soul with it until I was empty, content and then some.

So my question is how can u ask whom gives the best CIM and expect to have the experience I had and expect to have a girl named from a shop and just walk up and think you will;l get the same.

If I gave up after 15minutes, and went Pft, fuk this and left after her cold persona early on in the punt, I would never have enjoyed, and experienced one of the best furs and CIM's I have ever had in my life?

Just a Thought or 50....................

Cool story bro.
But ain't nobody got time for that!!

Cold and unresponsive, gtfo.
I am not there to make her cum!
Imho.

quackm2002
17-08-2019, 07:34 AM
Another punterman ........

Meng
17-08-2019, 12:59 PM
lol that’s a lot of work. Zita hasn’t gotten very good reviews.

quackm2002
17-08-2019, 01:33 PM
As I said .... another punterman

BlackToad
17-08-2019, 02:12 PM

What makes great CIM?

The girl keeps sucking until every last drop of cum has been sucked from both balls. She sucks hard just pushing that line between pleasure and too much sensation. After she finishes she has that look on her face like she just tasted the juice of some exotic sweet fruit.

That’s my opinion anyway.

Niceguy11
17-08-2019, 02:40 PM
What makes great CIM?

The girl keeps sucking until every last drop of cum has been sucked from both balls. She sucks hard just pushing that line between pleasure and too much sensation. After she finishes she has that look on her face like she just tasted the juice of some exotic sweet fruit.

Man Lisa from Paddington 244 did this to me. She sucked until every last drop left my balls, it was amazing. Definitely a CIM queen in my opinion lol.

Azninvasion85
17-08-2019, 02:47 PM
Man I have been looking for lisa for ages. Seen her a good 4 times. She went on holidays and I can't find her anymore. Please pm me any new info

Kroid19
17-08-2019, 05:35 PM
Man I have been looking for lisa for ages. Seen her a good 4 times. She went on holidays and I can't find her anymore. Please pm me any new info

I think she works on Thursday in Bexley, can't remember the name of the shop but runs parallel to forest road. Next to the IGA and I saw Eden crows nest put her in the roster but that shop is not that good.

nayasa
17-08-2019, 06:40 PM
also keen to know

Happyman2018
17-08-2019, 09:11 PM
Girl's who suck, and spit it out and come back and suck some more, that the best cim.

woods23
17-08-2019, 10:45 PM
Girl's who suck, and spit it out and come back and suck some more, that the best cim.

The korean are very good at that !
My first one was at angel town days ;)
They are the Professional wl.

lonely heart
18-08-2019, 09:59 AM
I think she works on Thursday in Bexley, can't remember the name of the shop but runs parallel to forest road. Next to the IGA and I saw Eden crows nest put her in the roster but that shop is not that good.

Any idea the name she use in these two shops?

yug
18-08-2019, 10:08 AM
Hi Guys

I have tried a few and a lot just disappoint, finish too soon or loads of tissues along the way.

Can anyone please give me some girls at 479 that offer great CIM service please?

CiCi and Victoria

Kroid19
18-08-2019, 10:37 AM
Any idea the name she use in these two shops?

Kitty for the Bexley one, not sure about Crows Nest

Niceguy11
18-08-2019, 12:58 PM

No worries bro ! I'll message you now.

Hogrider
18-08-2019, 01:18 PM
CiCi and Victoria

I second CICi , she sucked me dry

Lostinblonde
18-08-2019, 01:31 PM
Japanese girls are willing to oblige

BlackToad
18-08-2019, 02:35 PM

Best WL CIM I ever had was from a J girl at Ginza. It was the first time I visited Ginza so not sure if it was because the girl was so good or because I was excited and stunned by the terrific service, but I cum and cum into her mouth, my orgasm was so long and intense that I worried something has gone wrong...haha.... afterwards she said “You cum so much!!”.... [emoji3][emoji23]

Bundyon
18-08-2019, 05:34 PM
Cool story bro.
But ain't nobody got time for that!!

Cold and unresponsive, gtfo.
I am not there to make her cum!
Imho.

Read between the lines LOL, I never said I made her cum nor wanted to

I aint got nothing but one hr when I pay for one hr when it comes to time in a brothel

You don't have time for licking pussy?

Must be fun to just throw it in cum yourself and walk out satisfied

Like Cheese n Vegemite Vita Wheats but nowhere near as tasty.

Bundyon
18-08-2019, 05:35 PM
Another punterman ........

???????????????????????????

Where u born in 2002 ?

Sydlong
19-08-2019, 02:34 PM
What makes great CIM?

That is exactly it BlackToad!

Not doing it because she has to just for service standards, or just rushing it, or then retching with a mouthful after.

But cherishes your dick, is more than keen to suck and suck, has that look in her eye (not your cum, just a look) that says yum, give it to me.

Completely know that 'chemistry' and how you interact with the girl has a factor, but there are also some greats girls that just do not like it for a number of reasons. I have chatted to some during previous punts for most I did not CIM but when they talk about other punters and what they do, it is very interesting.

Sydlong
19-08-2019, 02:36 PM
I second CICi , she sucked me dry

Thanks Yug and Hogrider - that is 2 to add to the list then!

Sydlong
19-08-2019, 02:37 PM

Yes OK to oblige but some do not love it, or are even good at it

Putter
19-08-2019, 07:32 PM
I hate generalising, but past experience has indicated that Thai and Chinese girls tend to use tissues quite a bit and head quickly to the sink once a load has been ‘unloaded’. Venus and Emily were the exceptions. Of the K girls , Rebecca is awesome with a CIM. Of the J girls, I have not been disappointed with any I remember and Maki was fantastic. For me, the gold medal goes to the well bronzed Rebecca.

sydpunt
20-08-2019, 09:04 PM
abit off topic from CIM, but hands down to Cici at 278 for best bbbj. Never been sucked that way before. Almost cim by accident

Yesyes
20-08-2019, 10:40 PM
No worries bro ! I'll message you now.

Keen to know as well!

slim72
20-08-2019, 10:49 PM
at 478, best imo is K Julia.

Not at ginza, but the best for me is K Lily at 42G. She keeps sucking long after you're done. Then she cleans you up before she spits out discreetly. The first few times, I thought she'd swallowed...

Bunningsnag
21-08-2019, 11:11 AM
Been searching up which place in Bexley this Cici can be at. Having no luck. Even when on google earth to see what I can see next to IGA but a big bloody white truck blocks the image lol.
Anyone have any ideas what the place is called ?

Niceguy11
21-08-2019, 02:19 PM
It's called Bexley massage. The sign says "massage" but it's a brothel. I've been there a few times. Room and showers are small. I'm fairly certain this is the same place.

Niceguy11
21-08-2019, 02:19 PM
Entrance is via the IGA side. There's a entrance about 30-40 metres south of the entrance to IGA

Bunningsnag
22-08-2019, 10:20 AM
Thanks mate. I’ll check it out

sydpunt
23-08-2019, 12:10 AM
It's called Bexley massage. The sign says "massage" but it's a brothel. I've been there a few times. Room and showers are small. I'm fairly certain this is the same place.

What is the pricing like? Website says normal and diamond at low $100s, surely it is massage happy ending price. But what is diamond massage like? Lol...

Niceguy11
23-08-2019, 12:44 PM
What is the pricing like? Website says normal and diamond at low $100s, surely it is massage happy ending price. But what is diamond massage like? Lol...

For the price it's ok, but it's really hit and miss. I was seeing a regular there from another shop that doesn't work there anymore. I was getting all the regulars like bbbj & cim. But it depends on the girls. If you really want diamond, are better off paying the extra and going Ginza

sydpunt
23-08-2019, 09:40 PM
For the price it's ok, but it's really hit and miss. I was seeing a regular there from another shop that doesn't work there anymore. I was getting all the regulars like bbbj & cim. But it depends on the girls. If you really want diamond, are better off paying the extra and going Ginza

So is it a fs or massage price?

Niceguy11
23-08-2019, 11:24 PM
So is it a fs or massage price?

its full service. the shop is called "bexley massage" but its not massage.

sydpunt
24-08-2019, 12:23 AM
its full service. the shop is called "bexley massage" but its not massage.

Thanks for clarifying. That is pretty cheap!

myspareid
24-08-2019, 01:12 AM
Who gives the best BBBJ in 278/479?

Labia Vortex
24-08-2019, 01:32 AM
Thread drift guys.....much ?

lonely heart
24-08-2019, 09:05 AM

I Wechat them before and they claim their diamond is only BBBJ and no mention of CIM!! LOL!! I guest the best way is after the girls come to greet you and you find one that you like, ask the reception to bring her to you for a chat and ask her how much is for CIM

Been searching up which place in Bexley this Cici can be at. Having no luck. Even when on google earth to see what I can see next to IGA but a big bloody white truck blocks the image lol.
Anyone have any ideas what the place is called ?

I can see Cici still on Ginza 479 roaster yesterday. Are you guys saying she works in Bexley as well?

BTW a curvy MILF I meet in Q cherry can do a excellent part 1 massage then follow by a reverse BBBJ and she is willing to suck me dry (only did it once). Not a looker like Cici but really superior services. Its Judy and Shirley level!!

carmen farquis
24-08-2019, 11:22 AM
Coco who was at Roseville rose and I can't remember her name at Ginza loved it . She would keep it in her mouth for about 10 minutes and couldn't stop laughing when she was trying to snowball.

lonely heart
24-08-2019, 12:40 PM
Coco who was at Roseville rose and I can't remember her name at Ginza loved it . She would keep it in her mouth for about 10 minutes and couldn't stop laughing when she was trying to snowball.

The Coco that was 12-18 months ago? She was goof back then but I would say just a pass 18 months today in terms of looks and services. Plenty of much prettier girls at 60 Chatswood can match her services, CIM part I never try Coco's talent though.

I agree with all brothers comments that its very personnel. May be better luck to ask the girl suck right after cum? Almost same feeling but less hostile to the girl and sure much more are willing to do it.

cuteguy
25-08-2019, 02:48 PM
When girls agree to do diamond service which normally includes CIM, they always need to be reminded that you want it. Why do I say this? I have seen a few sneaky WLs who will attempt to get out of doing CIM even though you paid diamond price. Some will delay in moving around if they are in doggy position or don't have their mouths open and hope you will shoot your load over their breasts in order to avoid CIM. When I had doubles, I always asked which girl would do it so there is no confusion when the moment arises. :cool2:

BlackToad
25-08-2019, 03:41 PM
When girls agree to do diamond service which normally includes CIM, they always need to be reminded that you want it. Why do I say this? I have seen a few sneaky WLs who will attempt to get out of doing CIM even though you paid diamond price. Some will delay in moving around if they are in doggy position or don't have their mouths open and hope you will shoot your load over their breasts in order to avoid CIM. When I had doubles, I always asked which girl would do it so there is no confusion when the moment arises. :cool2:

Yeah, pretty much my experience as well, even if CIM is included in the service you have to ask for it. Not a big deal though. A couple of times though the girl has asked me “would you like to cum in my mouth?”, what a turn on that is!!! Haha... no man can say no to that question.

jesus-chan
01-09-2019, 08:14 AM
Didi is pretty good

sr71
07-09-2019, 10:51 PM
The beautiful Jin is my pick.

Bundyon
08-09-2019, 08:17 PM
Thread drift guys.....much ?

The beauty of gentle debate and discussion, it broadens ones thoughts........

Niceguy11
08-09-2019, 08:20 PM
I Wechat them before and they claim their diamond is only BBBJ and no mention of CIM!! LOL!! I guest the best way is after the girls come to greet you and you find one that you like, ask the reception to bring her to you for a chat and ask her how much is for CIM

I can see Cici still on Ginza 479 roaster yesterday. Are you guys saying she works in Bexley as well?

BTW a curvy MILF I meet in Q cherry can do a excellent part 1 massage then follow by a reverse BBBJ and she is willing to suck me dry (only did it once). Not a looker like Cici but really superior services. Its Judy and Shirley level!!

Hey bro sorry for the late reply. I'm not sure about other girls at Bexley because last time I went there, I did a double with Lulu and some other Chinese girl cant remember her name. Lulu did CIM but not the other girl. I was going to post a review but just CBF lol.

It really just depends on who you see there as I was lucky enough to get it with no extra cost.

Edpiet
04-10-2019, 06:08 PM
Cici left Bexley months ago, last time on WeChat she advised she moved to Marrickville Rd

Olivertwisty
05-10-2019, 07:23 AM
Cici 479. By far. Blew 2 times from bbbj, like a Hoover. Then once from the pump. All times taken in the mouth.

Bunningsnag
05-10-2019, 12:01 PM
Edpiet which place on Marrickville Rd ? Vixens or 143 ? And what name is she using ?
Thanks mate

sydpunt
05-10-2019, 12:12 PM
Cici 479. By far. Blew 2 times from bbbj, like a Hoover. Then once from the pump. All times taken in the mouth.

Yeah Cici has a technique that every girl needs to learn from.

Olivertwisty
05-10-2019, 06:29 PM
Yeah Cici has a technique that every girl needs to learn from.

Her work ethic is second to none.

yug
06-10-2019, 12:14 AM
Like I told you guys in the start of the thread. Cici is the best.

When Lala left Ginza, who was equally good at CIM, I didn't know who to go for when it comes to CIM.
And then I remembered Cici was her best friend. I gave her a shot (no pun intended) and I glad I did.

By the way, Jin and Lulu are pretty good too. Also, Lemon is pretty good too.

yug
06-10-2019, 12:18 AM
ignore. double post.

sr71
06-10-2019, 02:02 AM
I've been thinking about a Zita and Nicole double at 278. Can anyone recommend?

Climax598
09-10-2019, 10:18 AM
Which girls do the best cim? keep Playing and suck and licking your cock after coming in mouth only you ask them to stop or you can't stand it due to very sensitive . Willing to play dirty like porn star.

richamalhotra12
16-10-2019, 07:40 PM
What makes great CIM?

This is to the point. Tried CIM with one WL at 244, at the right moment she pushed me back and it was all over the bed. Complaining doesnt help after anyway.

Bundyon
16-10-2019, 08:34 PM
This is to the point. Tried CIM with one WL at 244, at the right moment she pushed me back and it was all over the bed. Complaining doesnt help after anyway.

Whinging about a bad CIM is off topic I think, it is all the work done leading up to the CIM that make a CIM so special.......maybe enough for another thread even ?

crum
17-10-2019, 08:41 AM

What is the name of this curvy milf in QCherry? Thanks!

donkeykong
17-10-2019, 09:34 AM
I remember having a memorable cim with joy from Ginza. Her bbbj was pretty good, but it was the fact that I was doing it from doggy, told her I was about to blow and before I knew if she turned around and ripped off the dom in a flash and let me finish in her mouth. I didn’t even say a word about it.

The AR guy
21-10-2019, 09:53 PM
I had a memorable CIM with Joy at Sakura 57.

Sabotage
24-10-2019, 06:22 PM
My vote if for CIM is Lulu, great service girl. Promoted from 278 to Ginza for good reason and well deserved.

She always puts up lots of photos which is great, makes a real effort in promoting herself and backs it up with awesome service.

Tiny girl if that is your preference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kroid19
24-10-2019, 09:16 PM
My vote if for CIM is Lulu, great service girl. Promoted from 278 to Ginza for good reason and well deserved.

She always puts up lots of photos which is great, makes a real effort in promoting herself and backs it up with awesome service.

Tiny girl if that is your preference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had the complete opposite experience with her at Ginza not too long ago. Tiny frame yes, virtually no tits and tiny ass. The photos are deceiving in that regard. Almost no English so really hard to tell her, do this more or do less of that. At the end I couldn't even cum. Pretty girl, don't get me wrong. But definitely won't see her again.

Good that the guy at reception asked me and I told him. But will see someone else next time. Rui is good, not sure if she still around, and yoyo

des888
25-10-2019, 01:22 AM
Funny you say she has no ass because she actually got them done she was fine the way she was

yug
25-10-2019, 09:30 PM
Funny you say she has no ass because she actually got them done she was fine the way she was

really? She got her ass done?
She told me she just does a lot of squats.
You are right...she had a perfectly good ass ; all these guys complaining has led the poor girl to get it done. What a shame!
If you see a tiny girl, you get a tiny ass; everything's gonna be proportionate...what do you expect?

ellison
25-10-2019, 11:07 PM
A few great descriptions of what great CIM is, but unfortunately doesnt seem very common in reality
Great CIM is straightforward but women often dont get it.
BBBJ then COT then BBBJ is my ideal but never happens

Climax598
25-10-2019, 11:52 PM
A few great descriptions of what great CIM is but doesnt seem very common in being available.
Great CIM is straightforward but women often dont get it. A COT then continuibg sucking is almost never reported
That is what I m looking for. But is hard to get it. The girl have to keep sucking and licking. Until I can't stand it and more and ask to stop.

Kroid19
28-10-2019, 06:26 PM
really? She got her ass done?
She told me she just does a lot of squats.
You are right...she had a perfectly good ass ; all these guys complaining has led the poor girl to get it done. What a shame!
If you see a tiny girl, you get a tiny ass; everything's gonna be proportionate...what do you expect?

Wow really? Well main thing is if she got her ass done and is happy about it, then who cares what other people think. Good on her. For me the relation of her photos to seeing her in real was a bit disappointing but who cares ha!

hornedone
28-10-2019, 07:30 PM
Nothing like a good old tonsil protein spray

Climax598
28-10-2019, 07:32 PM
Wow really? Well main thing is if she got her ass done and is happy about it, then who cares what other people think. Good on her. For me the relation of her photos to seeing her in real was a bit disappointing but who cares ha!
If her ass is bigger now she on pills and her hormone change. Most girls working in sex industry later their ass bigger because the pills that they are taking.

hornedone
28-10-2019, 07:39 PM
Good to grab when doIng doggie

Kroid19
28-10-2019, 07:44 PM
If her ass is bigger now she on pills and her hormone change. Most girls working in sex industry later their ass bigger because the pills that they are taking.

Fair enough. 278 had a girl called Olivia who I definitely could tell had her ass done, but with Lulu im surprised. Do you know any other one who had it done so I can avoid?

Climax598
28-10-2019, 08:20 PM
Fair enough. 278 had a girl called Olivia who I definitely could tell had her ass done, but with Lulu im surprised. Do you know any other one who had it done so I can avoid?
Most girls don't do their ass. Face and boo, yes. I know yoyo, Roxy, is all original

Kroid19
28-10-2019, 08:45 PM
Most girls don't do their ass. Face and boo, yes. I know yoyo, Roxy, is all original

Never been with Roxy but Yoyo I agree, really nice girl

L_Kun
29-10-2019, 01:09 AM
oh how I miss angel town.. Gina.. sigh

iphone
29-10-2019, 11:38 PM

What kind of pill and what for?

Climax598
30-10-2019, 12:24 AM
What kind of pill and what for?
Contraceptive pill/injection/implant. Prevent pregnancy. Can change the girl hormones some can get fat near the ass.

iphone
30-10-2019, 09:55 AM
Contraceptive pill/injection/implant. Prevent pregnancy. Can change the girl hormones some can get fat near the ass.

I thought brothels are sex with condom only, why wl need to worry of getting pregnant?

iphone
30-10-2019, 10:05 AM
I was doing it from doggy, told her I was about to blow and before I knew if she turned around and ripped off the dom in a flash and let me finish in her mouth.

Is that the standard process cim? Just like in the movie? ...
I am surprised the girl is happy taking/tasting the lubricant from condom on her mouth?

What I do is usually normal sex round 1 then wash/shower/rinse myself quickly then ask if wl can do second round with just bbbj and cim.
I always thought girls only do this way?

yug
31-10-2019, 09:19 AM
I thought brothels are sex with condom only, why wl need to worry of getting pregnant?

Because condoms can break. It's got reliability of 90% or something.

Climax598
31-10-2019, 10:26 AM
Condom is not 100% protection. If she do pussy slide bare back your fluid may enter her pussy or
during foreplay. Two things a wl are most worry is pregnant and STI

des888
31-10-2019, 11:51 AM
Don’t get me wrong Lulus ass job is very subtle and she is a little gem super tight and top service just not a lick of English

eltran
31-10-2019, 12:47 PM
Is that the standard process cim? Just like in the movie? ...
I am surprised the girl is happy taking/tasting the lubricant from condom on her mouth?

What I do is usually normal sex round 1 then wash/shower/rinse myself quickly then ask if wl can do second round with just bbbj and cim.
I always thought girls only do this way?
I've only ever had two girls do CIM in a hundred+ punts, one was at Ginza when I was paying a heap of money for a booked long special session and the other was a random WL at a shop in the north west years ago and didn't pay anything for, she just went for it herself. Most girls don't even like taking a facial let alone CIM.

yug
31-10-2019, 02:07 PM
Most girls don't even like taking a facial let alone CIM.

That sentence should be other way around.
WL would rather do CIM than COF.
They take hours to do makeup and look good. Plus they would have to shampoo their hair if the cum gets on the hair.
Next time, ask a WL whether she allows COF...There will be lot more "yes" for CIM than COF.