PDA

View Full Version : Question RnT Moving onto Pt2

CountryPunter
17-08-2019, 08:52 AM
Ok. So moving into RnT after always just been a FS punter.

Just looking for opinions on best way to go from Pt1 to Pt2.

Do you ask the girl as soon as she comes into the room. Or let her start the massage and wait till she drops a hint about extras or part way through the massage you ask her what's on offer?

Anyone got an opinion on whether it's better to talk extras straight up or wait for a bit.

BlackToad
17-08-2019, 11:51 AM
I always hand over the extra $50 as soon as I enter the room. I usually say “This is your present” or something like that. No mention of NHJs or anything like that, the girl knows what it is for.

Doing this puts the girl at ease as there is no awkward questions later on in the session. I just let the girl decide when part 1 is finished and part 2 commences.

If you want to go further than a NHJ then best to ask about that after the girl has removed her clothes and find out what she offers.

Sometimes if I have seen the girl before and we have a good connection part 2 might just start straight away...haha.... go with the flow sometimes.....[emoji3]

storry_teller
17-08-2019, 11:53 AM
If you pay upfront, you might get regret if the girl takes advantage of you (say not fully naked, not keen for extra, lazy attitude)
If you don’t, without any hint but wait, the girl might get frustrated as they think you’re vanilla. Or maybe they will wait till last minute to offer extra then you two don’t have enough fun time
So best to get full naked, lie down then after few mins ask if she does extra and she how she goes (good or bad attitude). On that way, you can probably get good massages and part 2 from a happy girl free from anxiety.
My 2 cents.

scottie222
17-08-2019, 10:50 PM
I just get naked and whilst talking ask can I touch etc. Very easy and straight forward.

chrissyboy
18-08-2019, 10:52 AM
Generally if it's not a shop thats fully inclusive then I would normally pay the girl the normal $50 tip at the start of the session. If your after more then the standard NHJ then you could hold off until Part 2 starts and see what the girl offers.

I have done that recently with a Viet ML @ a shop in Sussex St in the city and when Part 2 started got offered CBJ extra $30, Sex extra $80 or Anal extra $120.

liminal
18-08-2019, 03:47 PM
Generally if it's not a shop thats fully inclusive then I would normally pay the girl the normal $50 tip at the start of the session. If your after more then the standard NHJ then you could hold off until Part 2 starts and see what the girl offers.

I have done that recently with a Viet ML @ a shop in Sussex St in the city and when Part 2 started got offered CBJ extra $30, Sex extra $80 or Anal extra $120.

What’s the ML like? Tall thin? Shorter curvy 20’s , 30’s ? A cup or larger

must visit

chrissyboy
18-08-2019, 05:27 PM
What’s the ML like? Tall thin? Shorter curvy 20’s , 30’s ? A cup or larger
must visit She is late 20's, Tallish, Slender build with curves, B Cup. From the sessions that I have had with her she has taken me to heaven. Well worth the visit and money.

AHLUNGOR
19-08-2019, 12:42 PM

You got offered Anal from a massage girl in a city RnT ? That’s very interesting!

Was that before or after you showed her your big gun ??

annintofu
20-08-2019, 01:38 AM
each to its own.
for me, i never hand over extra$ at the beginning of a session.

The thing is, you only get maybe 30 secs to check out the girl during line up, so there is a good chance she's got something undesirable that you failed to notice.
i always take it slow in part 1 to further assess how good the ML is, and go for no-extra if anything major is found.

this has saved loads of noney by weeding out girls with shit attitudes or other defect

chrissyboy
20-08-2019, 05:12 AM
You got offered Anal from a massage girl in a city RnT ? That’s very interesting!

Was that before or after you showed her your big gun ??She is my regular ML but have never taken offer of anal as it too expensive. I have only had FS with her and only do it every couple weeks not every session.

nxrsr20
20-08-2019, 07:14 AM
She is my regular ML but have never taken offer of anal as it too expensive. I have only had FS with her and only do it every couple weeks not every session.

Do you mind if I PM you about the ML?

magickid3801
20-08-2019, 11:09 AM
as soon as you enter the room just say what service you want and pay upfront, usually you pay an extra $50 for FS not $100+ like some of these other dudes. That only happens once the ML gets you horny and knows she has you by the balls (literally) and can charge whatever she wants. If you walk in and tell your price upfront, if she makes a way higher counter offer just walk away.

I bet once you begin to walk away she will change her mind and agree to your offer

K4D41
22-08-2019, 04:00 PM
What I usually do if it’s my first time with the girl, I would wait till she finished the part 1 and see what’s on offer. But if I’ve seen her before and enjoy it so next session usually just hand it in at the start as we already know what’s gonna happen for part 2 :)

Ata
23-08-2019, 11:59 AM
Depends on how established the place is. Lot of times they will do a routine based on your massage session time. Like 15 mins into 30min session or 20 mins into a 1 hour session. If they do body slides/build up vs a straight forward hj.
I just let them do their thing and they ask when they feel your ready but you can ask them for a short part 1 and they will generally understand what that means.

cuteguy
25-08-2019, 02:54 PM
I always hand over the extra $50 as soon as I enter the room. I usually say “This is your present” or something like that. No mention of NHJs or anything like that, the girl knows what it is for.

Doing this puts the girl at ease as there is no awkward questions later on in the session. I just let the girl decide when part 1 is finished and part 2 commences.

If you want to go further than a NHJ then best to ask about that after the girl has removed her clothes and find out what she offers.

Sometimes if I have seen the girl before and we have a good connection part 2 might just start straight away...haha.... go with the flow sometimes.....[emoji3]

Likewise. Giving them their $50 tip at the beginning of the session generally tells the girl you want Part 2 however, if you want them to be naked when they are massaging they will need to be told at that time and not later. Panties for half hour then take off is a no no for me. Most girls will go with your request. I recall one Singaporean girl at Sussex star who insisted on doing it her own way. It was an easy decision for me. Next girl please.

hyperultra
25-08-2019, 05:17 PM
Likewise. Giving them their $50 tip at the beginning of the session generally tells the girl you want Part 2 however, if you want them to be naked when they are massaging they will need to be told at that time and not later. Panties for half hour then take off is a no no for me. Next girl please.

Good tip. Need to know what you are paying for

cuteguy
25-08-2019, 11:16 PM
Good tip. Need to know what you are paying for

The girls know that a $50 tip for them is to get naked and perform HJ. Just standard Part 2. If anything more, it will be more than the $50 tip. When the girl gets naked for you will differ with each girl. Some girls might prefer to do it half way through the session but ultimately, it rests with the customer when she should get naked.

hyperultra
25-08-2019, 11:28 PM
The girls know that a $50 tip for them is to get naked and perform HJ. Just standard Part 2. If anything more, it will be more than the $50 tip. When the girl gets naked for you will differ with each girl. Some girls might prefer to do it half way through the session but ultimately, it rests with the customer when she should get naked.
So how much is fair rate for B2B to be included and is B2B common ?

cuteguy
25-08-2019, 11:36 PM
So how much is fair rate for B2B to be included and is B2B common ?

Some places have it included as part of the service while at other places you might have to ask the girl to do it for you. Some won't do in fear that there will be genital contact.

hyperultra
25-08-2019, 11:42 PM
Some places have it included as part of the service while at other places you might have to ask the girl to do it for you. Some won't do in fear that there will be genital contact.

The perpetual challenge, pay too much and you might as well go to a FS shop and get a much wider service from the start. Brothels start from $110 -120- 150/ hour

Archie Boy
30-08-2019, 05:39 AM
Massage shops use a similar business model to airlines.

A massage shop where you pay massage fee to shop then your tips directly to the girl are like budget airlines.

A massage shop that charges an inclusive price where you pay the full amount to the shop is like a full service airline.

That's why a lot of girls prefer to work at shops where they get the tips paided directly to them as they make more money.

The ML I had been seeing before my break from seeing ML/WL was making minimum $30 extra per client compared to working at a all inclusive massage shop and then she made extra money on top for any other extras that she provided.

Macbeth_oz
30-08-2019, 02:50 PM
I always make it clear I am just there for fun. I prefer to pay up front after I have negotiated what is on offer. Sometimes full sex is the go. If it’s a good price and I like the ML I take whatever is on offer.

335i
31-08-2019, 10:02 PM
Usually wait and see connection on the first time with a ML, after that upfront. Find they are more playful when it’s upfront.

PervySage
01-09-2019, 07:44 AM
Usually wait and see connection on the first time with a ML, after that upfront. Find they are more playful when it’s upfront.

Same most of the time

although if the ML is hot and I Want a bit more play then I wait for the ML to come in the room and let her undress me and during this just start with some play and will mention that I am not really there for a massage.

Then just see how it goes from there.....

cuteguy
02-09-2019, 12:43 AM
The perpetual challenge, pay too much and you might as well go to a FS shop and get a much wider service from the start. Brothels start from $110 -120- 150/ hour

WL has sex with every customer who pays to see her at the shop while a ML provides a massage even though some provide more than just a massage but not to every guy who comes in. This is why some guys prefer such a girl who doesn't have sex with everyone she meets.