PDA

View Full Version : General talk Anyone BUSTED or close call by wife or GF while punting

Rodger10
17-08-2019, 04:11 PM
Anyone BUSTED or close call by wife or GF while punting

holi_day
17-08-2019, 06:34 PM
Turn it off mate or flight mode.

Brothelcreeper
17-08-2019, 09:57 PM
Everybody on the forum is single.

Dettol
17-08-2019, 10:06 PM
Everybody on the forum is single.
Didn’t your wife caught some girl texting you and in order to distract her, you freaked out and ran upstairs?

I need to find that post - it’s gotta be one of the most retarded post I read on this forum.

SexyBoi
18-08-2019, 11:14 AM
Woohooo! Bro BC got BUSTED on this thread! Lol I too remember that post. Really funny. Nice pick up bro Dettol

Sent from my SM-N910K using Tapatalk

Lostinblonde
18-08-2019, 11:15 AM
touch wood touch wood touch wood

mcjesus
18-08-2019, 12:09 PM
the biggest problem is the smell.
unanswered calls are easy to explain. but smell is very deadly.

BlackToad
18-08-2019, 02:38 PM
the biggest problem is the smell.
unanswered calls are easy to explain. but smell is very deadly.

The smell of a young girls pussy on your breath? That is hard to explain....[emoji23]

mcjesus
18-08-2019, 03:04 PM
The smell of a young girls pussy on your breath? That is hard to explain....[emoji23]

the smell of her perfume, her body, her hair, even the the smell of the fuckroom.

if you are not careful, your missus will immediately find it out when hugging you.

be careful, son.

CunningLinguist
18-08-2019, 05:06 PM
the smell of her perfume, her body, her hair, even the the smell of the fuckroom.

if you are not careful, your missus will immediately find it out when hugging you.

be careful, son.

You punt and still hug yer missus ...

Stay away from WL/MLs that wear alot of perfume, younger ones may do this, older ones should know it is a big no no. If you can't help yerself then go for a swim or gym or somthin afterwards or sneak straight into the shower when you get home, make sure you hide the clothes way down in the washing basket also!

If you have cunt or ass breath then chew some gum or some other strong smelling thingy.

If your fingers smell fishy then get some petrol for your car and spill some on your fish fingers.

If you have a hickie on your neck then wear a high collar shirt and try to keep that side of your neck out of sight, this can be a real pain ...

Before you leave the establishment always make sure you have put your top on the right way around, ie. not inside out :)

Lostinblonde
18-08-2019, 05:18 PM

Stay away from WL/MLs that wear alot of perfume, younger ones may do this, older ones should know it is a big no no. If you can't help yerself then go for a swim or gym or somthin afterwards or sneak straight into the shower when you get home, make sure you hide the clothes way down in the washing basket also!

If you have cunt or ass breath then chew some gum or some other strong smelling thingy.

If your fingers smelly fishy then get some petrol for your car and spill some on your fish fingers.

If you have a hickie on your neck then wear a high collar shirt and try to keep that side of your neck out of sight, this can be a real pain ...

Before you leave the establishment always make sure you have put your top on the right way around, ie. not inside out :)

experience makes perfect, lol

mcjesus
18-08-2019, 05:44 PM

If your fingers smelly fishy then get some petrol for your car and spill some on your fish fingers.

i don't want to hug my missus. my missus wanna hug me. more like check me.

hornedone
18-08-2019, 08:42 PM
On the other side, i note some skanky WL sometime have cum-like breath, presumably the stomach acid can only dissolve so many gallons daily before it just becomes a cum dumpster bucket?

Brothelcreeper
18-08-2019, 08:42 PM
And also be careful with lipstick. Went home once with some on my neck......now that took some explaining

hyperultra
18-08-2019, 09:00 PM
As Clint Eastwood said: you've got one question to answer, but its not 'do you feel lucky, punk?'
It's 'How important is your current major relationship (if you arent single)?'
If its important, you may not get a second chance
A water well is a vital source of livelihood in the third world. If it is dirtied or contaminated, that is often permanent. Same with relationshops and infidelity.
So take all the necessary precautions, otherwise like Tiger Woods, your life will never be the same (Tiger didnt even have a password on his phone; basic mistake. He also left voicemail evidence of his infidelity which was released around the world. He was muddled headed and careless. Dont be the same when you punt

Make sure you chuck away condom wrappers at the brothel. Check your pockets before you leave
Dont keep massage parlour cards in your wallet. Dont write mobile numbers on pieces of paper and put in your wallet or pocket.
Take all parking meter tickets off your dashboard and out of your car at home after a punting session
Be very aware where the WL touches you on your way out. Hugs are good while you are naked before your shower. Hugs are pretty silly after your shower when you are dressed. Never hug a WL/ML when you have your shirt on. Better to hold her arms tight while you kiss her cheek.
Massage parlours are better if they have a shower, or a bathroom sink at the least.
Otherwise insist on a clean towel afterwards, wet it a little water under a tap if possible, then wipe away as much of the perfume as possible off your body. Otherwise ask for the bathroom and wipe your hands under a tap and wipe off the perfume. Perfume on chest neck and face are most obvious to a partner

Use of a separate punting phone is recommended. Minimuse the use of this phone in the house. You dont need to be checking your punting phone every hour. Punting is your second life, not your first
By far the hardest scenario to explain away is the text from a ML/WL on your phone. Ask Tiger Woods. Ive had a mobile smashed in the distant past for this. It inevitably leads to partner wanting to see all your texts, and it looks very incriminating if you cant then let her check your phone. Ive also had punting partners ring me after 10pm at night
With a separate punting phone with 7-8 digit PIN, you will never feel anxious handing your legit phone over to your partner, often she may want to see some happy snaps on your phone; you dont want a text message pop up saying "I miss you". The fact your partner can play with your phone also makes you seem trustable, as compared to the inevitable nervousness you show if its a mixed legit-punting phone

I also had the experience of using my legit phone to take a screenshot of a WL from the Ginza website so I knew who I wanted to book. Next day I handed my boss the phone to show him a work image, and he flicked to the day before photos to see the Ginza girl. I think he thought it was a music album cover, he didnt notice much wrong

One of my exgf liked to grab my phone and play games on it for hours. Im sure part of the reason why, was to see if I was getting messages from other women after work hours. Women are smarter at relationships than men, and they are attuned to all the signs, including your phone beeping after 7pm, noticing you checking your phone in a secretive manner, and you messaging/texting people at home after 7pm

Make sure all your bank and credit cards dont send you statements by mail or by email. Assume your partner at some point will read your main email account, because we all at one time accidentally leave our computers on and unlocked. One day in past an exgf looked on my computer while I was doenstairs and found a few face photos of an exgf, she wasnt happy
If you have any sexy photos with other ladies, store then in a locked folder (for example a zip folder) with a 7-8 digit pin. If you just leave your dodgy photos and files on your computer, laptop or USB, they will be found.
A USB drive without a locked file folder is a potential hand grenade

And if your partner is hugging you at night when you get home, why are you punting? I wish I got hugs when I got home

Lostinblonde
18-08-2019, 09:05 PM
you guys are legend, lol

DoMoSan
18-08-2019, 09:42 PM
A lot of knowledge and experiences from the brothers. If your partner is tech savvy...
- turn off your google maps gps or phone when visiting.. you don’t want it show up on your time line.
- don’t brag or post about your exploits. Being a member of a forum is one thing.. but explaining about your reviews are another
- cash money and don’t leave money trail. Also don’t withdraw money close to shop.. you don’t want answer unnecessary questions why you where at a certain place and withdraw a certain amount.
- Coming home smelling a certain way... when question by partner.. was at the gym and borrowed someone’s body wash and it smell so good.
Also to ensure you have gym clothes in your car to back your story.

Pretty sure all brothers have had close calls. Shaggy- Just deny it and say it wasn’t you..
George Costansa - It’s not a lie if you believe in it.

hyperultra
18-08-2019, 09:51 PM
If your partner is tech savvy...
- turn off your google maps gps or phone when visiting.. you don’t want it show up on your time line.
Also don’t withdraw money close to shop.. you don’t want answer unnecessary questions why you where at a certain place and withdraw a certain amount.

Another reason to have a punting phone. I was shocked at how quickly an ex gf could manouevre her way around my old phone.
Within 1 minute she was able to check text messages, who I had called, which chat apps I had installed, and all the photos I had

Google Maps wasnt around then, but the destinations history would have been one of the other things she would have checked

Good tip about ATM withdrawals

RoyalFlush
18-08-2019, 09:53 PM
Invite her to play mobile phone games with messaging platform to other players. Super safe.

scottie222
18-08-2019, 09:56 PM
not yet. I have wechat and line set up so they dont do notifications. apps hidden away in other folder. have been caught in the past with videos when out with the boys, but took some explaining and it was all sorted.

Brothelcreeper
18-08-2019, 10:21 PM
Modern technology doesn’t help. Too many electronic trails. The good ol days before mobiles were better and less risky.

Punting essential is the secret bank account, phone always on silent in the evening and all apps set to no notifications.

cuteguy
19-08-2019, 12:28 AM

If your fingers smell fishy then get some petrol for your car and spill some on your fish fingers.

That's why it's ideal for RNT shops to have shower facilities where you can take a shower after a massage and not return home with the girl's perfume or smell on you.

liminal
19-08-2019, 09:35 AM
That's why it's ideal for RNT shops to have shower facilities where you can take a shower after a massage and not return home with the girl's perfume or smell on you.

In a good world yes ... that or caravan parks ..

Got caught though was because of been dumb and leaving condoms in a small bag, I would carry when travelling and punting. Though as it unravelled I was shown screen shots of a cpl of locked screen images where an app (notifications) had not been turned off. Dumb me

not a lot to be explained and for a
Moment opted for, they were a mates (known philanderer) ... but soon gave up and decided best to be up front.

As for all precautionary tales and tips. Best Carry a punt survival kit for when either, stranded in a shop with no shower, post wank as much as a quick pre session freshen.

Whilst ‘The Missus’ don’t appreciate the smell of sweet younger pussy or for some well matured, neither the ML/WL responds well to dank sweat stained farang, with questionable unshaven hygiene and who may have just come from another girls pussy... who here has completed a booking only to go straight to another ?

I had thought there was a toolbox checklist on the forum somewhere

Travel sized toothpaste/brush
“. “. Mouthwash
Quality unscented massage oil
Cologne - Royal Oud.
Shave kit
Tweezers
Roll on
Wet wipes
Hand sanitiser
Chewing gum
A compliment - for ML/WL and partner if applicable
An excuse - believable. if needed. Remembering that sometimes the larger the obfuscation the more believable it can be.
Clean undies/T-shirt etc
As with prev posts all the tech issues resolved - turn off all location services on everything. Burner phone or app, hidden and or locked folders for everything punt related

Suspect there’s more that could be added
to the list. As Much as modifying packing lighter dependent on your punt terrain.

One thing about smell and it’s a powerful sense and why you can get undone , do not out of the blue change your cologne deodorant or otherwise without introducing it to partner first.. that or you need to come home with the new fragrance and likely one for her .

Tip: need an excuse for why you were in an area? Go on gumtree and message (pre session) a seller of something you are remotely interested in. May give plausible deniability to your occasional out of the way destinations.

‘pay to play’ ... the pleasure and the pain of the way of the punt

Akeem75
19-08-2019, 10:40 AM
Wow!! Some Golden advice here:)

liminal
19-08-2019, 10:58 AM
Another approach and this is all really if you have something to be concerned about with partner, is wake up that Morning and let them know you gonna have a massage that afternoon or lunch break or whenever it is because your neck is feeling oh so bad

Develop an injury psychosomatic or otherwise, requires regular ongoing therapy

This all might be better in a totally different thread

Rodger10
19-08-2019, 11:45 AM
Another approach and this is all really if you have something to be concerned about with partner, is wake up that Morning and let them know you gonna have a massage that afternoon or lunch break or whenever it is because your neck is feeling oh so bad

Develop an injury psychosomatic or otherwise, requires regular ongoing therapy

This all might be better in a totally different thread

What if she also willing to have full body massage with you, she may take day off for this lol

liminal
19-08-2019, 12:04 PM
What if she also willing to have full body massage with you, she may take day off for this lol

Well that’s an interesting dilemma or opportunity depending on your chutzpah...

Could play out in a number of ways, and depending on how you wish to introduce the idea of a little bit of playfulness with the couples massage

Funnily , I’m meeting up with a Tinder date Tonight and did Suggest we first meet for a massage, first, before going off for drinks

hornedone
19-08-2019, 01:59 PM
Massage her pussy with a skin-colored human dildoe?

spiderzzz
19-08-2019, 05:41 PM
I guess different situation but it can turn out to be quite an erotic moment too. I once was in a room having some hot sex with a WL and then got a call from this friend... Being cheeky, i answered the call with the smart watch.. talk a little bit and tried to say i will call her back while my dick is still inside the girl but she just kept on talking and talking.. being nice of me, I just let her talk (on the smart watch speaker) and i went on doing some serious DFK with the WL (to keep the moan low) and continue fucking her... that turns out to be the most erotic moment I (and the WL) ever had... she said that was soooo exciting and almost like having someone watching next to us...

The down side... later on the frd did asked me why I was breathing heavily on that call... i just told her I was running for the train.....

wilisno
19-08-2019, 08:37 PM
I guess different situation but it can turn out to be quite an erotic moment too. I once was in a room having some hot sex with a WL and then got a call from this friend... Being cheeky, i answered the call with the smart watch.. talk a little bit and tried to say i will call her back while my dick is still inside the girl but she just kept on talking and talking.. being nice of me, I just let her talk (on the smart watch speaker) and i went on doing some serious DFK with the WL (to keep the moan low) and continue fucking her... that turns out to be the most erotic moment I (and the WL) ever had... she said that was soooo exciting and almost like having someone watching next to us...

The down side... later on the frd did asked me why I was breathing heavily on that call... i just told her I was running for the train.....
In one of the reviews of the private girl Joey, the guy said he got a call from the boss while he was having a BBBJ, Joey told him to tell the boss he’s busy getting his cock sucked, talk later ! ;) ;) ;)

AHLUNGOR
20-08-2019, 11:51 AM
In one of the reviews of the private girl Joey, the guy said he got a call from the boss while he was having a BBBJ, Joey told him to tell the boss he’s busy getting his cock sucked, talk later ! ;) ;) ;)

Don’t laugh, it happened !

I think it was Sakura in Surry Hills, it was a lunch time quickie and I was banging this girl hard from behind, then the phone rang and it was my boss so I had to take it. Needless to say, I went soft very quickly and tried to get rid of him as quickly as possible - full credit to the WL, she came over, got down on her knees and put me inside her mouth.

The conversation lasted another minute or so but I was back to full flight in no times, first time ever I was talking business while getting a BJ in a brothel - extremely aroused to say the least. As soon as I could hang up, turned the girl around and fucked her even harder than before as if taking it out on her for the interruption caused by the boss - yeah - fuck the boss ! And cum in the next minute or so ......... haha.

I think the WL did the right thing, if she waited for the call to end , she will have to change dom, started all over again and probably couldn’t finish the job within the original 30 min ! Smart lady !

zoho
20-08-2019, 12:51 PM
Wow, you guys are truly beacons of knowledge and experience.

My bow and respect to you all.

DoMoSan
20-08-2019, 02:44 PM
Would you have picked up if it was a video call from the boss?

AHLUNGOR
20-08-2019, 03:57 PM
Would you have picked up if it was a video call from the boss?

Mate, it was a few years back and there ain’t no smart phone back then - it’s was a Black Berry from memory .......... haha

And no, even today no WeChat or what’s app with my boss either, too personal and definitely Not picking up if it was a video call , would you ?

RoyalFlush
20-08-2019, 08:25 PM
You guys pick up the phone? I don't. Sex comes first, everything else can return call. Nobody is gonna die.

liminal
20-08-2019, 09:52 PM
You guys pick up the phone? I don't. Sex comes first, everything else can return call. Nobody is gonna die.

There’s no aphrodisiac quite like ... a third party moment

Ever fucked outside in public ? A quick fuck. After a gig ?

Plenty times I’ve been in bed at a fave Viet ML’s house when a sister or mother would video call, and I’d be down on her sweet pussy

Taken the odd call and text mid BJ

Got a current girl I’m seeing who wants to watch while I get waxed and wanked . I suggested the reverse and she said yes

Broad church

azzzn
23-08-2019, 01:20 AM
Would never take calls.. that's what voice mail is for..

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

fluffstatic
23-08-2019, 02:49 AM
i use an app called parallel space. it lets you have another whatsapp/line/wechat/whatever app you want installed on your phone. You can lock the app with a password etc and disable all notifications.

clausedd
23-08-2019, 11:08 AM
Have a seperate accounts for all of this with a different number. Not worth getting caught.

xconcepx
26-08-2019, 03:48 PM
i use an app called parallel space. it lets you have another whatsapp/line/wechat/whatever app you want installed on your phone. You can lock the app with a password etc and disable all notifications.

Xiaomi phones do one better and have a second space which does the same thing but instead of being an app its a complete 2nd space whivh you can also high notifications from each space to the other. Basically different passwords/fingerprints take u to different space. So you can have ur main space as ur legit side and second space for we chat, looking up forum etc..... Its like having 2 phones in one.

Parallel space most ppl know about and its still running both instances of the programs on the same side so basically u see the parallel app ypu know their hiding something. Same as applock etc.....

xconcepx
26-08-2019, 03:53 PM
Thank goodness I have a free pass with the missus..... As long as protection is worn she doesn't fuss. Obviously its not a topic on convo as we've agreed to the terms before in the past and as long as they're adhered to its never raised.

The discussion in the past was as long as my share of the finances are sorted what i do with my extra funds is for me.

Basically she knows all guys stuff around so it's just a case of whether the missus knows or not.

Although in saying that since ive been with her (7years now) punting has significantly reduced to the point its almost non existant..... For some reason doesn't seem as required or exciting enough when theres nothing to hide ahhahaahah so obviously only save it for the absolute gems at various shops.

hyperultra
26-08-2019, 04:33 PM
Thank goodness I have a free pass with the missus..... As long as protection is worn she doesn't fuss. Obviously its not a topic on convo as we've agreed to the terms before in the past and as long as they're adhered to its never raised.

The discussion in the past was as long as my share of the finances are sorted what i do with my extra funds is for me.

Basically she knows all guys stuff around so it's just a case of whether the missus knows or not.

Although in saying that since ive been with her (7years now) punting has significantly reduced to the point its almost non existant..... For some reason doesn't seem as required or exciting enough when theres nothing to hide ahhahaahah so obviously only save it for the absolute gems at various shops.

Punting deals like thos ensures the sex with the partner doesnt get stale?

CunningLinguist
26-08-2019, 09:37 PM

So you can punt for "free", that's cool!
Are you allowed to have a girlfriend/Mistress ?

xconcepx
27-08-2019, 01:06 AM
So you can punt for "free", that's cool!
Are you allowed to have a girlfriend/Mistress ?

Well i can punt without worrying about getting caught but at the same time it doesn't mean i don't keep it discreet otherwise it looks bad on her if others know and think badly of her. Its just something she knows but we dont discuss it other than the first discussion we had to dictate the rules.

Of course not regarding gf/mistress and i wouldn't do that to her....... I'll never see the same girl more than twice to avoid anything getting out of control..... There's a difference between enjoying sex with someone else and falling for someone else and definitely don't want to nor have any interest in falling for anyone else.

BuryYourDead
27-08-2019, 05:27 PM
Yes.
Everything deleted, except the history in google translate.
How do you explain the direct translation for "can I ejaculate in your mouth?" into Japanese and Mando?
The dog box is a cold place.
It was all good after 2 days.
Although I did sleep with my hands on my dick for a month.

hyperultra
27-08-2019, 08:13 PM
Yes.
Everything deleted, except the history in google translate.
How do you explain the direct translation for "can I ejaculate in your mouth?" into Japanese and Mando?
The dog box is a cold place.
It was all good after 2 days.
Although I did sleep with my hands on my dick for a month.

Scary story. The scamsters Facebook and Google are finally allowing you to delete search histories and internet data, after selling everyones personal details for years
Mens lives can radically change for the worse long term if infidelity is found out