PDA

View Full Version : General talk Ladies of the forum... Let's play a game with us Punters

RoyalFlush
19-08-2019, 08:43 PM
Since our Brissy folks are having a game of their own, so will Sydney! This will work if ladies who are reading the forum come out of their hiding. This is gonna be fun.

Ok. 2 punters will go head to head, let say RoyalFlush vs Brothelkeeper
An impartial adjudicator, for example Wilisno, will select a lady of the forum who is willing to write - say KJessica

RoyalFlush and BK bro will book KJessica a session, DIAMOND service for $150/30mins. Contestants will pay $10 extra, so $160/30mins to KJessica to pay for her effort to write a review on both of us. Jessica can write about our kissing skills, dick size, breath, sex skills - whatever. And give a final verdict WHO IS A BETTER LOVER.

Any brave contestants willing to take this challenge? I am.
Any pretty ladies willing to stand to the challenge?

What I hope is that this is an ongoing challenge among a few brothers, not just a one off.

Hogrider
19-08-2019, 10:01 PM
This should be interesting.. for both parties .. 😈

storry_teller
19-08-2019, 10:35 PM
Pass me popcorn now. Salted caramel flavor. I’m going to see how many times the girl can cum by legendary BC.

Dettol
19-08-2019, 10:43 PM
Who’s KJessica ? Is she even on this forum?

hyperultra
19-08-2019, 11:03 PM
This is most interesting thread on the forum

For those keen to learn, nothing to lose

Anonymous gamesmanship

magickid3801
20-08-2019, 11:10 AM
lmao are you that insecure about how you fuck that you need someone to boost your confidence on this forum

hornedone
20-08-2019, 02:33 PM
WL commentary: "he exhibits a teeny shriveled little cock hidden amongst matted and unkempt greying pubic hair; his fucking indicates he is impotent"

xboyx
20-08-2019, 07:01 PM
it'd be fun. but I doubt there are that many WLs on this forum. and the girl may suit one punter's taste but not the other's, so the one who doesn't find her attractive won't put as much effort in

RoyalFlush
20-08-2019, 07:52 PM
lmao are you that insecure about how you fuck that you need someone to boost your confidence on this forum
I could write a long write up why your logic is flawed, but I just can't be bothered to, because the write up would only cater to 1% percentile of the people who'd think like you.

it'd be fun. but I doubt there are that many WLs on this forum. and the girl may suit one punter's taste but not the other's, so the one who doesn't find her attractive won't put as much effort in
That's why I prefer someone like wilisno to be the adjudicator, because from his AR, his taste in girls is similar to mine.

Im interested in versus-ing the following forum heavyweight members.
Mr Fugly- 90 mins double with 2 young WLs. Cant beat that!
Cunninglinguist - hehe.. I think my DATY skills is pretty good too!
Rooter - he is a J Girl appreciator like me. But what are the chances to get a J Girl to write a review?
Wilisno - the dinosaur of the forum, like me..
Goldfish Man - has a way with the ladies, this will be pretty challenging.

Win/lose - all in good fun.

Brothelcreeper
20-08-2019, 09:49 PM
Since our Brissy folks are having a game of their own, so will Sydney! This will work if ladies who are reading the forum come out of their hiding. This is gonna be fun.

Ok. 2 punters will go head to head, let say RoyalFlush vs Brothelkeeper
An impartial adjudicator, for example Wilisno, will select a lady of the forum who is willing to write - say KJessica

RoyalFlush and BK bro will book KJessica a session, DIAMOND service for $150/30mins. Contestants will pay $10 extra, so $160/30mins to KJessica to pay for her effort to write a review on both of us. Jessica can write about our kissing skills, dick size, breath, sex skills - whatever. And give a final verdict WHO IS A BETTER LOVER.

Any brave contestants willing to take this challenge? I am.
Any pretty ladies willing to stand to the challenge?

What I hope is that this is an ongoing challenge among a few brothers, not just a one off.

Poor old KJessica would end up having so many orgasms that she would feint with the intense pleasure and she would be too incapacitated to write the review.

Also Punterman never does 30mins sessions.

slim72
20-08-2019, 10:51 PM
Poor old KJessica would end up having so many orgasms that she would feint with the intense pleasure and she would be too incapacitated to write the review.

Also Punterman never does 30mins sessions.

so, she's faking it? :P

rooter
21-08-2019, 01:09 PM
Great idea! I'm game but how many active WLs are there on the forum now?

Zero.
And any that are on will not be interested in doing this.
So basically it's not gonna happen.

CunningLinguist
21-08-2019, 09:04 PM
What he said ...

Edpiet
22-08-2019, 12:51 AM
What they said... ☝️👆

Forward Must Hang
22-08-2019, 11:08 AM
In the cake making world this would be a "bake-off".

I guess this is what you'd a call a "fuck off".

Yeah, sounds like the right response.

FMH

Raybo
22-08-2019, 07:25 PM
Yeah, that's why I log on here and read on my commute to and from home or other idle time, to hear how good (or bad) other punters root!

I really didn't want to encourage anyone by bumping this thread, but I couldn't help myself. *unsubscribe*