PDA

View Full Version : General talk Hello Everyone.

siamsilabella
22-08-2019, 02:51 PM
Hello Everyone!

This is Bella here and my new shop will be ready in early September.

Thank you all for the continual support and private messages. The new shop will be along Goulburn Street and I have taken some of your suggestions onboard too. There will be rooms with walls fully extend to the ceiling. Still no full shower facility but the washroom can allow some rinsing if needed.

Also, I managed to get hold of some of the past favorites to come back. Do look out for more information in the coming weeks!:love:

Bella

QueenofObi
22-08-2019, 03:26 PM
Xoxo
All credits for lovely lady

Hogrider
22-08-2019, 03:41 PM
Welcome Bella !
What good news !!!
I have been looking forward to your update ...
I am sure Brother Ahlungor will be pleased too hearing about bonnie ..😝

Catiness
22-08-2019, 04:14 PM
Wecome back Bella!!

Hopefully I can be back in time for your opening... Woohoo......

Eclipsefun
22-08-2019, 04:21 PM
BONNIE BONNIE BONNIE BUSTY BONNIE!

I am super excited.

Eclipsefun
22-08-2019, 04:22 PM
Also is there going to be a wechat?

TH14
22-08-2019, 04:25 PM
Can’t wait Bella!

siamsilabella
22-08-2019, 04:32 PM
Also do take note that we will be opened on Sundays for the new shop!!:miao:

More opportunities for everyone to visit. I hope to bring all of you more selections of MLs.

Bella

AHLUNGOR
22-08-2019, 06:50 PM

Raybo
22-08-2019, 07:13 PM
Also do take note that we will be opened on Sundays for the new shop!!:miao:

Sunday's are pretty good, but they are about to get better!

https://media.giphy.com/media/oBPOP48aQpIxq/giphy.gif

Brothelcreeper
22-08-2019, 08:25 PM
Bonnie baby !!

https://image.ibb.co/hiuxLH/IMG_3200.jpg

She had massive melons and I wanted bang er beaver

hyperultra
22-08-2019, 11:11 PM
Hi Bella
Will you take care of your regulars as usual? Let us all know your official opening date please

sydpunt
22-08-2019, 11:33 PM
Tell us the address bella

Labia Vortex
23-08-2019, 04:28 AM
https://www.blossommassage.com.au/
Suite 1 12 Goulburn Street

AHLUNGOR
23-08-2019, 08:48 AM
https://www.blossommassage.com.au/
Suite 1 12 Goulburn Street

Excellent work Bro,

At first, the photo of the founder Bella J ? ain’t the Bella I know, so a bit disappointed and worry but then saw the section where the names of the MLs are listed and saw Bonnie, Gigi, Nina and Elly - a big sign of relief ........ haha

I think that shop used to be called Regent beauty saloon or something like that and recently changed to Thai but never paid any attention to it but now it’s Blossom - then it’s a different story .

Can’t wait !

siamsilabella
23-08-2019, 02:33 PM
Excellent work Bro,

At first, the photo of the founder Bella J ? ain’t the Bella I know, so a bit disappointed and worry but then saw the section where the names of the MLs are listed and saw Bonnie, Gigi, Nina and Elly - a big sign of relief ........ haha

I think that shop used to be called Regent beauty saloon or something like that and recently changed to Thai but never paid any attention to it but now it’s Blossom - then it’s a different story .

Can’t wait !

Hi Ahlungor,

Come and see a Bonnie mark 2. I am sure all the fans of Bonnie will love her! New shop, new MLs and new experiences.:miao:

Bella

siamsilabella
23-08-2019, 02:35 PM
Hi Bella
Will you take care of your regulars as usual? Let us all know your official opening date please

Hi hyperultra,

My official opening date is 3rd of September 2019!!!:love:

Do you want to come on the first day??? Make sure you look out for my roster !

Bella

Shonkybasted
23-08-2019, 04:38 PM
Hi hyperultra,

Bella

3rd of September. Nice. That’s my birthday. Maybe I should treat myself on your opening day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AHLUNGOR
23-08-2019, 05:21 PM
Hi Ahlungor,

Come and see a Bonnie mark 2. I am sure all the fans of Bonnie will love her! New shop, new MLs and new experiences.:miao:

Bella

Sorry Bella,

What do you mean by Bonnie Mark 2 ? a different girl ? that would be no good at all !!

Hogrider
23-08-2019, 05:40 PM
Personally I would prefer “bonnie the original...”
but who knows maybe mark 2 will be better ..

Btw hopefully you will get some of your best girls back .. and some new

hyperultra
23-08-2019, 08:18 PM
Hi hyperultra,

Bella

Hi Bella. I will let you know when I can come. Maybe Ahlungor is planning to book out Bonnie mark 2 for a few hours.
I will definitely go if regulars are cared for !
I know you dont take regulars for granted like a few other shops

cmk76
23-08-2019, 09:27 PM
How convenient... Next door to 7 Eleven...

Sadlesson
23-08-2019, 10:25 PM
welcome back good luck with the shop

hornedone
23-08-2019, 10:40 PM
Get in a plumber, we need a shower!

siamsilabella
24-08-2019, 11:50 AM
Get in a plumber, we need a shower!

Hi hornedone,

You want to have a shower with the plumber?:shout:

Bella

siamsilabella
24-08-2019, 11:54 AM
Also is there going to be a wechat?

Hi Eclipsefun,

The WeChat will be the same as the one before. :miao:

Bella

siamsilabella
24-08-2019, 11:54 AM
welcome back good luck with the shop

Hi Sadlesson,

Thank you very much. Hope to see you soon. :miao:

Bella

siamsilabella
24-08-2019, 11:56 AM
How convenient... Next door to 7 Eleven...

Hi cmk76

Yes it is very convenient !! come visit my new shop too. It is not far from Pyrmont.:shout:

Bella

siamsilabella
24-08-2019, 11:58 AM
3rd of September. Nice. That’s my birthday. Maybe I should treat myself on your opening day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy birthday Shonkybasted!!

Come and treat yourself on that day!!!:miao:

Bella

siamsilabella
24-08-2019, 11:59 AM
Xoxo
All credits for lovely lady

Thank you QueenofObi!!

Bella

wilisno
24-08-2019, 11:59 AM
Hi hornedone,

You want to have a shower with the plumber?:shout:

Bella
Sharp reply ! ;) ;) ;)

siamsilabella
24-08-2019, 12:00 PM
Wecome back Bella!!

Hopefully I can be back in time for your opening... Woohoo......

Hi Catiness,

Yes yes please come visit us!:miao:

Bella

siamsilabella
24-08-2019, 12:00 PM
Can’t wait Bella!

Soon soon TH14!!! Come and visit us!:miao:

Bella

siamsilabella
24-08-2019, 12:01 PM
Sunday's are pretty good, but they are about to get better!

https://media.giphy.com/media/oBPOP48aQpIxq/giphy.gif

Hi Raybo

Yes come and have a relaxing Sunday session after yum cha in Chinatown!!:miao:

Bella

siamsilabella
24-08-2019, 12:03 PM
She had massive melons and I wanted bang er beaver

Hi Brothelcreeper

Please come visit to see for yourself !! :miao:

Bella

siamsilabella
24-08-2019, 12:04 PM
Tell us the address bella

Hi sydpunt,

Walk up to the top level of 12 Goulburn Street and you will find us!!:miao:

Bella

siamsilabella
24-08-2019, 12:06 PM
Sorry Bella,

What do you mean by Bonnie Mark 2 ? a different girl ? that would be no good at all !!

Hi Ahlungor,

Bonnie Mark 2 will be just as good! :miao: Everything just like twins.

Bella

cuteguy
24-08-2019, 12:11 PM
Look forward to visiting the new shop. However it's a real pity there are no shower facilities.

siamsilabella
24-08-2019, 12:21 PM
Hi cuteguy,

Hopefully the next shop for the shower facilities. The new shop have rooms with walls to the ceiling. Hopefully makes it more cost!:miao:

Bella

AHLUNGOR
24-08-2019, 12:54 PM
Hi Bella, who is this girl ??

http://www.aus99forum.com/image.php?u=45443&dateline=1566400772&type=thumb

Sadlesson
24-08-2019, 02:04 PM
are the girls in the roster the same ones? or is it new girls

hyperultra
24-08-2019, 02:42 PM
It makes a big difference when the manager cares about service.

I was at a massage shop in Chatswood last week and the service was bad. I had to leave half way through, and told the manager that night the problem
The manager pretended I wasnt there, and looked at her phone. Will never spend money there again

lovernt
25-08-2019, 10:45 AM
cant wait to see you again

siamsilabella
25-08-2019, 01:52 PM
are the girls in the roster the same ones? or is it new girls

I am going to have some of the old girls back and also newer ones which I have been interviewing. I hope everyone will come an show the girls your support.

Bella

siamsilabella
25-08-2019, 01:52 PM
cant wait to see you again

Hope to see you soon too.

Bella

cuteguy
25-08-2019, 02:02 PM
I am going to have some of the old girls back and also newer ones which I have been interviewing. I hope everyone will come an show the girls your support.

Bella

I'm sure many guys will return to see their favourites and meet some new young busty ones. :smile:

TH14
27-08-2019, 12:29 AM
Hi Hyperultra

Why bother Chatswood? never have any good experience over thee .....

It makes a big difference when the manager cares about service.

I was at a massage shop in Chatswood last week and the service was bad. I had to leave half way through, and told the manager that night the problem
The manager pretended I wasnt there, and looked at her phone. Will never spend money there again

hyperultra
27-08-2019, 09:02 PM
Hi Hyperultra

Why bother Chatswood? never have any good experience over thee .....

I dont go to the north often. But Chatswood has 10 or more possible shops or brothels. Centrally placed. Nice clientele. Must be a few good choices

Raybo
28-08-2019, 10:36 AM
I dont go to the north often. But Chatswood has 10 or more possible shops or brothels. Centrally placed. Nice clientele. Must be a few good choices

I am in the lower North Shore. In the 5 km radius from where I live there is 12 FS shops I can think of just off the top of my head. I am not as well versed in RnT but I can think of about the the same amount. No wonder some operators are finding business tough at the moment.

Mdlovespunting
28-08-2019, 11:47 AM
Great news Bella, i will certainly come and visit, love your service and girls, good luck

storry_teller
28-08-2019, 03:51 PM
So it’s Bella’s second shop?

AHLUNGOR
28-08-2019, 05:45 PM

Mate, Bella has sold out Blossom long time ago, this is her new shop.

siamsilabella
29-08-2019, 10:57 AM

Hi storry_teller

The shop at Goulburn Street is my new shop:miao:

Bella

siamsilabella
29-08-2019, 10:58 AM
Great news Bella, i will certainly come and visit, love your service and girls, good luck

Hi Mdlovespunting

Thank you and we are now opening on Sundays too. Come and see us when you are in town. :miao:

Bella

storry_teller
29-08-2019, 02:04 PM
Hi storry_teller

The shop at Goulburn Street is my new shop:miao:

Bella
So you sold Blossom?

siamsilabella
29-08-2019, 07:21 PM
So you sold Blossom?

Hi storry_teller,

Yes I have and hope that you will come to support my new shop. :smile:

Bella

Catiness
30-08-2019, 04:39 PM
Hey Bella... Will you have a roster up for next week soon? Hope to visit your shop upon my return from the chaos in Hong Kong! haha

AHLUNGOR
30-08-2019, 06:55 PM
Hey Bella... Will you have a roster up for next week soon? Hope to visit your shop upon my return from the chaos in Hong Kong! haha

Yeah, I just need to know one girl and one girl only!

Even though she’s Not from my mother land but she speaks Cantonese just like a 港女!and I miss talking to her !

storry_teller
30-08-2019, 11:33 PM
All the best for you, Bella. Lovely lady.

335i
31-08-2019, 10:42 PM
Looking forward to visiting the shop, Good luck!

Soccerfan
01-09-2019, 12:53 PM
Due to work commitments, I never knew what time I could be at Bella’s but it was usually Saturday afternoon, So I was unable to book the hotties. I was a walk in and I always got the most unpopular girl, although she was very sweet. Sometimes, the staff would actually hide until I was in the room with the lady, and then they would resurface minutes later, lol. Good times.

Of course, Bella’s shop is not alone in this regard, but it is frustrating. Bella, walk ins are potential regulars.

AHLUNGOR
01-09-2019, 11:44 PM
Due to work commitments, I never knew what time I could be at Bella’s but it was usually Saturday afternoon, So I was unable to book the hotties........

Mate, have you seen Gigi at Bella on Saturday?

If you haven’t then you had missed out big time on all the Saturdays!

Just saying it

Cheers

cuteguy
01-09-2019, 11:53 PM

Just saying it

Cheers

I concur with Ahlungor. Gigi is worth seeing.:smile:

Soccerfan
02-09-2019, 08:37 AM

Just saying it

Cheers

Hi Ahlungor, no I don’t think I saw Gigi. I’m guessing that she was busy enough. It’s hard to ask for a lineup when there is supposedly no one else available. As I said, lots of shops do this. Take care.

hyperultra
02-09-2019, 08:42 AM
Hi Ahlungor, no I don’t think I saw Gigi. I’m guessing that she was busy enough. It’s hard to ask for a lineup when there is supposedly no one else available. As I said, lots of shops do this. Take care.

Never accept 'there is no else else available' unless you have turned up at peak period.

Say, 'I have seen this beautiful lady before, she was very good. I would like to see someone else today'. Often you will be told, Lulu (or whatever lady name they have) will be available in 5 minutes

Its your money

Soccerfan
02-09-2019, 10:52 AM
Never accept 'there is no else else available' unless you have turned up at peak period.

Say, 'I have seen this beautiful lady before, she was very good. I would like to see someone else today'. Often you will be told, Lulu will be available in 5 minutes

Its your money

You are correct

siamsilabella
02-09-2019, 11:04 AM
Due to work commitments, I never knew what time I could be at Bella’s but it was usually Saturday afternoon, So I was unable to book the hotties. I was a walk in and I always got the most unpopular girl, although she was very sweet. Sometimes, the staff would actually hide until I was in the room with the lady, and then they would resurface minutes later, lol. Good times.

Of course, Bella’s shop is not alone in this regard, but it is frustrating. Bella, walk ins are potential regulars.

Hi Soccerfan,

Thank you for visiting us. I always treat all customers with respect and of course I know all walk ins are potential regulars.:miao:

If you are only available on Saturday/Sunday, maybe you can try to make a booking for Gigi (who is our regular ML on Saturdays) or keep an eye out for our rosters. Maybe even do a walk in and see who is available at that time.

Bella

Soccerfan
02-09-2019, 11:45 AM
Thanks Bella, I will message you when I know I can be there. Are you in the shop on Goulburn St yet?

Soccerfan
02-09-2019, 11:52 AM
Thanks Bella, I will message you when I know I can be there. Are you in the shop on Goulburn St yet?

I just saw your shop on the roster page, the yellow text on white is hard to see. ����

siamsilabella
02-09-2019, 11:52 AM

Hi Soccerfan,

We are opening from tomorrow and definitely by this Saturday which should be outside your work committments. :miao:

Bella

siamsilabella
02-09-2019, 11:56 AM
I just saw your shop on the roster page, the yellow text on white is hard to see. ����

Hi Soccerfan,

We are aware of the issue but it is out of our control.

Bella

AHLUNGOR
02-09-2019, 12:24 PM
Hi Soccerfan,

Bella

Hi Bella,

I think you can either change the theme colour yourself in the profile ? or simply just ask Admin to change it for you. I agree with Soccerfan, very hard to see yellow on white especially with my aging eye sights !

Red, Blue or Green - Even just Black is better !

Cheers

storry_teller
02-09-2019, 02:48 PM
You’re their customer so you have the right to ask for change. Good luck to you
Hi Soccerfan,

Bella

BlackToad
03-09-2019, 11:42 AM
Looking forward to visiting Bella. The girls look amazing in their photos. I like the picture of Julia at the beach....

AHLUNGOR
03-09-2019, 12:13 PM
Looking forward to visiting Bella. The girls look amazing in their photos. I like the picture of Julia at the beach....

As much as I like Bella, I would only pay attention to photos that are taken inside the shop. Unless until they have been verified by a trusted bro ! That’s just me, but then again I usually only ever target my attention to their boobs anyway ........ lol

And if there’s a new busty girl , I just ring and ask Bella straight out, so far, her has never let me down !

hyperultra
03-09-2019, 01:54 PM
Thank you for visiting us. I always treat all customers with respect and of course I know all walk ins are potential regulars.:miao:

Bella

This lady is a genius. Only a few managers in Sydney understand this point

Music to the ears because the sentiment is so rarely expressed

I may need to be a regular here

But maybe easy to say, not so easy to put in practice

AHLUNGOR
03-09-2019, 02:18 PM

Mate, you do that !

Just wait until you meet Bella yourself , you might fall in love with the Boss instead...... haha

siamsilabella
03-09-2019, 05:21 PM

Hi hyperultra,

Please come and see our weekend MLs to make it easy to put your regular visits to us in practice.:miao:

Bella

siamsilabella
03-09-2019, 05:23 PM
As much as I like Bella, I would only pay attention to photos that are taken inside the shop. Unless until they have been verified by a trusted bro ! That’s just me, but then again I usually only ever target my attention to their boobs anyway ........ lol

And if there’s a new busty girl , I just ring and ask Bella straight out, so far, her has never let me down !

Hi Ahlungor,

Please continue to feel free and give me a call if you have any questions. I am sure many of our MLs are your cup of tea.

Bella

AHLUNGOR
03-09-2019, 05:39 PM
Hi Ahlungor,

Please continue to feel free and give me a call if you have any questions. I am sure many of our MLs are your cup of tea.

Bella

You only need one: Bonnie baby, all I needed!

BTW, I know Miko had gone back to Taiwan, but are you bringing Nina back ?

AHLUNGOR
03-09-2019, 07:14 PM
Hi Ahlungor,

Bella

Thanks Bella,

Your new shop is very nice, fresh timber floor, very clean - big improvements from the old shop. As discussed, you need mirrors sister . And the toilet on level 1 is a bit inconvenient but I can get by , just use it before going up to your second floor I suppose .

All the best.

siamsilabella
03-09-2019, 07:26 PM
Hi Ahlungor,

Thank you for your support on our opening day! :miao:

I will go buy mirrors and put in the rooms. Hopefully will provide a better experience for you and everyone.

I have also decided to run an opening special for the month of September for all bookings for readers of this forum.

Please say that you are from Syd99 when making a booking. I will give a $5 discount for 45mins or longer sessions as a token of appreciation for all the supports by everyone here. :miao:

Bella

Catiness
03-09-2019, 07:42 PM
Hi Ahlungor,

I will go buy mirrors and put in the rooms. Hopefully will provide a better experience for you and everyone.

I have also decided to run an opening special for the month of September for all bookings for readers of this forum.

Please say that you are from Syd99 when making a booking. I will give a $5 discount for 45mins or longer sessions as a token of appreciation for all the supports by everyone here. :miao:

Bella

The $5 discount is certainly a very nice gesture shown. Time to spend some money when I reach Sydney! Woohoo!!!

siamsilabella
03-09-2019, 07:49 PM
The $5 discount is certainly a very nice gesture shown. Time to spend some money when I reach Sydney! Woohoo!!!

Hi Catiness,

You want to book Kana for tomorrow? Or Selina for her last day? :miao: Or you can come on Saturday to see Na Na. I think you will like her. Na Na is very pretty.

Bella

hyperultra
03-09-2019, 10:50 PM
Hi Ahlungor,

Bella

To see a parlour understand customer service melts the heart. I will definitely be visiting. Its not the $5, its more the fact you value visitors to your shop

Usually when I walk out of a parlour the manager couldnt care less

sydpunt
04-09-2019, 12:45 AM
Was thinking to visit this shop... but lack of shower was preventing me to come after work. Will visit next time when not working

siamsilabella
04-09-2019, 08:46 PM
Was thinking to visit this shop... but lack of shower was preventing me to come after work. Will visit next time when not working

Hi sydpunt,

If you like, maybe you can ask to be wiped you down with one of our hot towels before the start of a session?:miao: I am sure all my girls will be happy to wipe you down.

Bella

cuteguy
06-09-2019, 12:35 AM

This might be an issue for married punters who don't want to have their partners sniffing them and finding ladies perfume on their men or wondering why they are a bit sweaty or have oil on their bodies after returning from work.

AHLUNGOR
06-09-2019, 12:41 AM
This might be an issue for married punters who don't want to have their partners sniffing them and finding ladies perfume on their men or wondering why they are a bit sweaty or have oil on their bodies after returning from work.

Mate, I think married punters have always found a way, just look at all the RnT shops in the city , 100+ perhaps and none would have shower except a very few and even for those few shops that do , not every punter will wash - eg MAC ? And say on average 20 jobs a day per shop , that’s over 2,000 sessions a day, 10,000 a week. And I dare to say more than half of those punters are married ! How many of them had got into trouble ?

cuteguy
06-09-2019, 12:49 AM
Mate, I think married punters have always found a way, just look at all the RnT shops in the city , 100+ perhaps and none would have shower except a very few and even for those few shops that do , not every punter will wash - eg MAC ? And say on average 20 jobs a day per shop , that’s over 2,000 sessions a day, 10,000 a week. And I dare to say more than half of those punters are married ! How many of them had got into trouble ?

My point is that when you're married or have a partner there is always the need to cover your tracks when you return home from a massage. Being single doesn't make you worried at all when you return home.

cmk76
07-09-2019, 08:29 PM
Thanks Bella,

Your new shop is very nice, fresh timber floor, very clean - big improvements from the old shop. As discussed, you need mirrors sister . And the toilet on level 1 is a bit inconvenient but I can get by , just use it before going up to your second floor I suppose .

All the best.

I like the shop... It's like a grown up version of the first one on George St. The first shop was cute, and lightly coloured. This shop has dark colours and gets you in the mood easily to relax and enjoy a massage.. The dim lighting works well with the oversized Thai massage beds. No improvements needed... It's perfect the way it is... As for your suggestion for mirrors, Bella could get a few standing mirrors that can be moved around... So you're not having to install them on the walls and ceilings... Just a thought...

New2Punting
08-09-2019, 03:09 PM
Rates? Schedule...who is working when? Recommendation?

siamsilabella
08-09-2019, 03:14 PM
Thank you for all the encouragements and compliments.

I have already bought the mirrors and waiting to be installed. Also, to offer more privacy and security, the main door upstairs will remain closed. So just ring the door-bell outside and we will open the door promptly to bring you in. :miao:

Bella

kase
09-09-2019, 08:43 PM
Thanks for the interesting news

I havent done much massage before, but reading the welcoming messages from Bella, I couldnt refuse
I took advantage of the small discount for new customers, and paid for 1 hour.
Its nice when someone makes an effort to attract new customers instead of assuming they just walk through the door

The shop itself is easy to find,if you walk down Goulburn Street from George Street it is on the right, next to the 7 Eleven on the corner
It is very near Dixon Street Chinatown
The entrance is on the corner of Goulburn and Sussex streets
The front door with a big sign, leading upstairs, actually is on Sussex Street
I couldnt find it if I stayed on Goulburn Street

I visited today, climbed the stairs, and was introduced to Abby
She must have been around 22 years old, slim and very friendly
It was at this point that I decided to stay.

Abyy took me to the room, and was very welcoming
She loves saying "Hello dear" in an accent that sounded very Thai
She said she was Chinese, with lovely long hair, and nice smile
Her English was very good, possibly fluent

The best part of the visit is that Abby was actually trained, by the boss here, as compared to some of the poor examples of massage that you read about on here
She has the technique mastered, including the Thai way of using the forearm to massage, and oil was included, which I prefer
Abby told me she was trained by Bella, and I was impressed that Bella makes an effort to ensure quality service
Abby told me she has yet to be taught foot massage, so I taught her what I enjoyed
If the chemistry isnt there, at least I will get a good massage

I cant say much on an open site, but Abby was a great introduction to massage
Warm massage towels at the end were nice
I was recommended Nana, so maybe give her a try too, she is Thai apparently, but was busy when I arrived

As I walked down the stairs, I felt my back much more relaxed, as well as the rest of me

The nice thing is if you walk all the way down the stairs on your way out, you end up at a secret exit onto Goulburn Street
This quiet exit is very good, not many places have one

One suggestion, there was noise from a loud person speaking in the main corridor, so please can you tell people not to hang around the front desk

I was very happy to meet a young lady with a great attitude and smile, rather than paying someone who just goes through the motions

I will visit again. Thanks Bella

siamsilabella
10-09-2019, 12:13 PM
Hi kase

Thank you for your reivew. Hope to see you again very soon.:miao:

Bella

AHLUNGOR
13-09-2019, 10:47 AM
Looks like Room 1 with the classy wall mirror is now the signature photo taking spot for your new shop Bella !!

VERY Nice !!

https://i.ibb.co/f18FhS3/IMG-1020.jpg

siamsilabella
13-09-2019, 01:23 PM
Looks like Room 1 with the classy wall mirror is now the signature photo taking spot for your new shop Bella !!

VERY Nice !!

https://i.ibb.co/f18FhS3/IMG-1020.jpg

Hi Ahlungor,

I am glad you like the new photo taking spot in my shop. Hopefully with more encouragements, all my girls will be willing to take this photo. :miao:

Bella

x11
13-09-2019, 02:46 PM
Hi Bella! Wishing your shop to be prosperous.. will make my way down one day perhaps.

siamsilabella
14-09-2019, 08:19 AM
Hi Bella! Wishing your shop to be prosperous.. will make my way down one day perhaps.

Hi x11,

Thank you and come visit us someday!:miao:

Bella