PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Rainbow

Shonkybasted
19-05-2012, 02:28 PM
Hi bros,
Well I must say I have been trying out a few girls from Ginza.
Overall I haven't been too disappointed I guess.

So far the prettiest girl I've seen there has been Eli.
On Wednesday I tried out Rainbow. I think Wilson may need to provide more details on these girls as I wasn't expecting an older WL.... He just said she provides very good service.

Rainbow was somewhat older than most girls I have seen since TC days. She would have been late 30's to early 40's I reckon.
She had huge tits and a great personality. Her service was pretty good from the moment she walked in the room.
I showered and while I was drying myself in the bathroom she was on her knees with my little bro in her mouth. Now, she knows how to give a great bbbj.
Let me put it this way, I booked a 30min session and my little bro was in her mouth for about 20-25mins :cool2:
I love bbbj so I was more than happy to CIM. I didn't get the chance to fuck her, but I was satisfied nonetheless.

lifethinker
19-05-2012, 06:00 PM
haha, I guess you may need more efforts in reading Willisno's ARs.
If AR only said good service, it probably means that the girl is not good looking.
If AR only said good attitude, it probably means that the girl might be not young.
I appreciate Willisno's reports, but you need to read it CAREFULLY to get what you want.

I guess, Willisno is too nice to all WLs and only provide positive comments and praises.

wilisno
19-05-2012, 07:21 PM
haha, I guess you may need more efforts in reading Willisno's ARs.
If AR only said good service, it probably means that the girl is not good looking.
If AR only said good attitude, it probably means that the girl might be not young.
I appreciate Willisno's reports, but you need to read it CAREFULLY to get what you want.

I guess, Willisno is too nice to all WLs and only provide positive comments and praises.

Haha, why should every topic involve me ? ;) ;) ;)

Bro lifethinker, I think you've got it wrong there, Wilson that the poster mentioned is not me, I've got nothing to do with TC or Ginza ! ;) ;) ;)

abacab
19-05-2012, 07:47 PM
Hi bros,
Well I must say I have been trying out a few girls from Ginza.
Overall I haven't been too disappointed I guess.

So far the prettiest girl I've seen there has been Eli.
On Wednesday I tried out Rainbow. I think Wilson may need to provide more details on these girls as I wasn't expecting an older WL.... He just said she provides very good service.

Rainbow was somewhat older than most girls I have seen since TC days. She would have been late 30's to early 40's I reckon.
She had huge tits and a great personality. Her service was pretty good from the moment she walked in the room.
I showered and while I was drying myself in the bathroom she was on her knees with my little bro in her mouth. Now, she knows how to give a great bbbj.
Let me put it this way, I booked a 30min session and my little bro was in her mouth for about 20-25mins :cool2:
I love bbbj so I was more than happy to CIM. I didn't get the chance to fuck her, but I was satisfied nonetheless.

shonky bro, are her big tits natural, and is she heavy like Mia at 501 or slight like Sophie ... but still with massive tits?

I wonder how good her fs might be - sounds promising.

I love good bbbj/cim too. Can Rainbow take it deep in her throat?

GWEILO
20-05-2012, 02:10 AM
Haha, why should every topic involve me ? ;) ;) ;)

Bro lifethinker, I think you've got it wrong there, Wilson that the poster mentioned is not me, I've got nothing to do with TC or Ginza ! ;) ;) ;)

Haha this is hilarious, a case of mistaken identity. I'm too much of an asshole to be mistaken for anyone else.

lifethinker
20-05-2012, 03:50 AM
Sorry, but you are too famous in the forum.