PDA

View Full Version : General talk Bad indifferent management

hyperultra
24-08-2019, 02:57 PM
Was at a massage shop in Chatswood recently, tried it for the first time. Finished work and needed to wind down.
Arrived and shown the lady available.
Service was that bad I had to leave 20 minutes of 30 minute booking. Very rough pressing and seemed resentful she had to work. I respect people having a bad day at work, but Im paying money for this
Spoke to the mamasan at the door who kept looking at her phone and totally ignored me.

Im not going to name and shame, but I was surprised to see that business management still can be so blatantly indifferent.
Needless to say on a Saturday night the place was empty. Poor recruitmemt
I dont feel secure spending money where the business doesnt care about service or about you.
The area has at least 5-10 other good options, so it was strange to see how a shop thinks it can survive with poor staff and poor service.
Do they not open their eyes to the competition around them ?
Amazing to see how little they seem to want repeat business. Amateurs

hornedone
24-08-2019, 03:05 PM
Go to the tried and proven shops. No need to 'chance it' on a disinterested 50 year old boiler milf.

hyperultra
24-08-2019, 03:28 PM
Go to the tried and proven shops. No need to 'chance it' on a disinterested 50 year old boiler milf.

Thats very true
I had rung a regular shop to book, but on the way home thought I would try the chatswood place. Nice to experiment with other options now and then. Interestingly its not a MILF place. The staff seem mid to late 20s but useless management and poor staff recruitmemt

storry_teller
24-08-2019, 03:56 PM
Everyone should listen to a neutral story. From both sides. Problem might come from poor management or nasty behavior. My 2 cents.

aussiegaigin
24-08-2019, 07:19 PM
Punting is all about the girl.

Sure there are some indifferent or bad bosses, but you can find some gems in the line ups.

It pays to take risks occasionally just to find them.

cuteguy
25-08-2019, 12:17 AM
Was at a massage shop in Chatswood recently, tried it for the first time. Finished work and needed to wind down.
Arrived and shown the lady available.
Service was that bad I had to leave 20 minutes of 30 minute booking. Very rough pressing and seemed resentful she had to work. I respect people having a bad day at work, but Im paying money for this
Spoke to the mamasan at the door who kept looking at her phone and totally ignored me.

Im not going to name and shame, but I was surprised to see that business management still can be so blatantly indifferent.
Needless to say on a Saturday night the place was empty. Poor recruitmemt
I dont feel secure spending money where the business doesnt care about service or about you.
The area has at least 5-10 other good options, so it was strange to see how a shop thinks it can survive with poor staff and poor service. Do they not open their eyes?
Amazing to see how little they seem to want repeat business. Amateurs

If there will be more negative reviews making punters to stay away from the shops that deliver bad service, hopefully it will send a clear message to the owners that they need to clean up their act or the business will go broke with little patronage.