PDA

View Full Version : Question I had couple of intimate actions with various MLs should I be worried???

Lostinblonde
24-08-2019, 04:29 PM
lessons learnt so deleted

Azninvasion85
24-08-2019, 04:43 PM
What do u mean? With dom? No dom? Bbbj?? If u don't want to go too much into detail on here feel free to pm me

Lostinblonde
24-08-2019, 04:44 PM
No dom, damn i must be crazy...

Azninvasion85
24-08-2019, 05:01 PM
Yeah man. I'd say 100% get tested

wilisno
24-08-2019, 05:03 PM
Don’t worry, you will still see Christmas this year ! ;) ;) ;)

Lostinblonde
24-08-2019, 06:00 PM
is that bad? how do i get the test?

bigeasy
24-08-2019, 09:00 PM
Grow a brain. Of course you should be worried going unprotected

Sadlesson
24-08-2019, 09:25 PM
webmd, localgp or you could go to a clinic to get tested take your pick.

liminal
24-08-2019, 09:42 PM
I had couple of intimate actions (unprotected) with various MLs should I be worried??? Everytime the ML told me that she only did it with me but we all know its bullshit...

Yep as bull shit as the post you make . No disrespect meant

You say you know its bullshit ... yet you ask the forum should you be worried .. let’s all genuflect and say a few Hail Marys

Let’s ask it a bit differently

I know I got chlamydia (insert any other sti) recently and may or may not be clear and may or may not have got it from a regular GF or a ML .. and then had a number of bareback sessions with other ML’s... should I worry about their health?

blanet
24-08-2019, 10:37 PM
Even if you get tested now, some sti have incubation period of several weeks before they can even be detected. Not gonna lie, been there before and it was not fun waiting and worrying whether I got infected with something (worst case scenario hiv).

Tiankou
24-08-2019, 10:38 PM
I had couple of intimate actions (unprotected) with various MLs should I be worried??? Everytime the ML told me that she only did it with me but we all know its bullshit...
if you knew that bullshit, why did u still take the risk? i know it feel different without dom, but is it worth to risk?

PervySage
24-08-2019, 11:08 PM

Stop punting get tested.

Reality is most people on this forum have done something unprotected with an ML / WL.

rooter
24-08-2019, 11:20 PM
There are a few clinics in Gay neighbourhoods eg Oxford St, and Newtown that do an instant test for HIV.
It's free and you get the result in a few minutes.
I guess if you tell just them you are gay or bi they will test you.
For everything else you will have to see a GP.

Dettol
25-08-2019, 05:34 AM
Attention seeker seeks attention. Nothing to see here.

jamaisvu
25-08-2019, 08:00 AM
There are a few clinics in Gay neighbourhoods eg Oxford St, and Newtown that do an instant test for HIV.

Huh is that so? It’s just a short test like that?

rooter
25-08-2019, 09:54 AM
Huh is that so? It’s just a short test like that?

Yeah bro. Just google "rapid HIV test Sydney" for details.
There is even a do it yourself take home kit available in the UK and US that you buy from the Chemist.
Not sure if it's in Australia yet.
Probably available online anyway.

lovernt
25-08-2019, 10:41 AM
easy just don't do it

LookingForTheOne
25-08-2019, 11:48 AM
Massage Lady having BB sex is not uncommon in my experience as they don't carry condoms because of shop, Boyfriends, Partners etc.. Sometimes the chemistry just works and they want sex for whatever reason.. You wont be the first or the last

CunningLinguist
25-08-2019, 11:59 AM

Be prepared to prove your gay though ...

xboyx
25-08-2019, 12:34 PM

sounds like rooter has come in that clinic in mini skirt, full makeup, tight shirt, bras with 2 apples inside asking for a test before, and he went out a normal dude

aussiegaigin
25-08-2019, 06:28 PM
Massage Lady having BB sex is not uncommon in my experience as they don't carry condoms because of shop, Boyfriends, Partners etc.. Sometimes the chemistry just works and they want sex for whatever reason.. You wont be the first or the last

So far, most of the MLs i've offers from have condoms in their handbags.

But at one shop, the manasan was so paranoid about the council finding out, she had the girls keep the condoms in the letter box downstairs. If the girl get frisky, she has to go downstairs and get one.

krnboy
27-08-2019, 11:47 AM
That's fucked. I could probably understand just BB one ML but various ML.

Aren't you worried at all? Wait until you get an STD

woods23
27-08-2019, 12:29 PM
Don’t worry, you will still see Christmas this year ! ;) ;) ;)

Hmmm not if shes a milf but . Take care . Hope to hear from u next yr

AHLUNGOR
27-08-2019, 12:36 PM
So far I don’t think anyone even spare a thought for the MLs who also went through the unsafe episodes, what about their health and safety ?

Assuming the BBFS did occur and was with multiple MLs, my question is, who are these ladies who seemed to be too willing to give in or participate in the acts ?

Did the OP paid them a big tip so they can’t refuse or his tongue or fingers were so good that the ladies got too horny and uncontrollable?

One will never know, but posting those incidents in the forum , attention seekers or vanity , don’t really concern me.

Just another 鳩 up topic !

Lostinblonde
27-08-2019, 01:39 PM
This is a confession post, nothing to be proud of. Lessons learnt and moved on.

BuryYourDead
27-08-2019, 05:44 PM
Lol.
If your pissing razors or have crabs, see a doctor.
I'm sure you'll be fine.
If any fulltime punter says that they haven't slipped it in without protection, is lying.
This includes bbj... if she gets toothy you can get micro cuts and blah blah blah.

Although I have a controversial opinion on this topic.

sydpunt
27-08-2019, 10:18 PM
Lol.
If your pissing razors or have crabs, see a doctor.
I'm sure you'll be fine.
If any fulltime punter says that they haven't slipped it in without protection, is lying.
This includes bbj... if she gets toothy you can get micro cuts and blah blah blah.

Although I have a controversial opinion on this topic.

Lol if you include bbbj, that would be everyone including those who only visit ml.

It is very rare to get infected through bbbj though?

liminal
27-08-2019, 11:28 PM
Lol if you include bbbj, that would be everyone including those who only visit ml.

Herpes is one example

BuryYourDead
29-08-2019, 06:29 PM

Most people have herpes already tbh, up to 80% I think?

warwick1
29-08-2019, 06:53 PM
There is a shop in Artarmon where someone wrote a review a bout an ml who pulled out a condom and gave him a blow job and management said it would have been better not to use a condom...I think she was pushed out after that...basically they did not want condoms in the building..go figure...

Lostinblonde
29-08-2019, 06:59 PM
That’s interesting

liminal
29-08-2019, 08:05 PM

Yes the statistic is quite high with many actively infected (known) still engaging in unsafe sex practice and with many infected without knowing, as symptoms are mild negligible ...

irrespective . Are you saying it’s prevalent so why worry?

Many of the infections may have less complication for men, though for women treatment management can be more difficult and can lead to greater health/reproductive complications

Be aware . Be thoughtful

hyperultra
29-08-2019, 08:20 PM

Unfortunately this thread has jumped the shark once misinformation starts appearing

80% of people are not actively infectious with herpes

Herpes is mainly transmitted from infected people. It is a risk with unprotected sex with an infected person, or when you or your partner have active cold sores

The only info you can rely on is to go to a GP and get checked. It is straightforward. Go to a random bulkbilling GP if you are shy

Get the rest of your medical information from reputable NSW health websites, not from a public forum

hornedone
29-08-2019, 08:43 PM
Was the ML bald or had unkempt muff?

BuryYourDead
29-08-2019, 09:01 PM
Unfortunately this thread has jumped the shark once misinformation starts appearing

80% of people are not actively infectious with herpes

Herpes is mainly transmitted from infected people. It is a risk with unprotected sex with an infected person, or when you or your partner have active cold sores

The only info you can rely on is to go to a GP and get checked. It is straightforward. Go to a random bulkbilling GP if you are shy

Get the rest of your medical information from reputable NSW health websites, not from a public forum

You are mistaken sir.
75-80% of adults have ORAL herpes in Australia.
12.5% of adults have GENITAL herpes.

sydpunt
29-08-2019, 09:04 PM
I bet oral herpes are mostly cold sores.

liminal
29-08-2019, 09:27 PM
I bet oral herpes are mostly cold sores.

Genital herpes is usually caused by HSV-2; oral herpes (cold sores) is usually caused by HSV-1. However, genital herpes can also be caused by HSV-1. Someone with HSV-1 can transmit the virus through oral contact with another person's genitals, anus, or mouth, even if they don't have sores that are visible at the time

Additionally blood tests are not 100% reliable and many health professionals will want a swab of an active sore , to ensure accurate diagnosis

Once you get herpes and while easier to explain a cold sore to a partner , try explaining genital herpes.

No coming back from that ....

hyperultra
29-08-2019, 09:55 PM
You are mistaken sir.
75-80% of adults have ORAL herpes in Australia.
12.5% of adults have GENITAL herpes.

75-80% of adults have been infected in the past by ORAL herpes, but many have cleared the virus. Others get relapses of the disease, which shows as a cold sore.
It is wrong to suggest that 75-85% of the population have active herpes that can be spread to others. Many people clear the disease or get only rare relapses

It is very risky getting a BBBJ from someone with an active cold sore

Same for GENITAL herpes. Not everyone who has had herpes in the PAST can infect you when you have sex with them.

What gets you infected is when you have unprotected sex with someone with a flare of genital herpes. The problem is that its hard to tell if the person you are having sex with, is currently having a flare of genital herpes

Wearing a condom is mandatory if you want to stay healthy with sex worker. For her sake and yours

Lostinblonde
29-08-2019, 09:59 PM
now its a scientific post now

Pussyhands
29-08-2019, 11:18 PM
Wow... lots of information

PervySage
30-08-2019, 06:39 AM
Wow... lots of information

Yes but will that stop anyone from DATY or BBBJ?

BuryYourDead
30-08-2019, 09:03 AM
Yes but will that stop anyone from DATY or BBBJ?

Fuuuuuck no.

But let's just clear up one thing.... herpes never goes away.
The virus stays in your system forever.
So you can get it, and not show any symptoms for weeks, months... years even.

I am not by any means claiming to be an angel.
I have put my dick in some extremely questionable circumstances, and orifices.
And I will continue too.
But only after I stop pissing blood.

Macbeth_oz
30-08-2019, 10:46 AM
I have been offered Bareback sex 3 times with MLS, never with a WL. I have never accepted the offer but have done it with every other woman I have ever met.

I love licking pussy and have Daty with 50% of every ML and WL I have been with. I love it but it is the same as bareback sex and I get tested regularly without any problems so far.

PervySage
31-08-2019, 01:05 AM
I see only MLs and I have been offered BBBJ many times but only accepted once.

DATY seems to be on offer 80% of the time even for first visit with an ML??? It's not my thing..

So the risk to a Punter is fairly obvious if the ML is infected...

What about the other way? From punter to ML? Only a risk if there is cuts or scratches or any exchange of fluid for example saliva is a risk during say DATY?