PDA

View Full Version : Question Viet girl at 60 artarmon

Azninvasion85
24-08-2019, 04:42 PM
Hi bros

Has anyone seen the Viet girl at this place? Considering giving it a go, however I have been here twice and have been a little disappointed.
Does she do dfk? I have seen linda and happy here but both dont exacty dfk... compared to some of the girls at 42g or ginza etc

Meng
24-08-2019, 05:27 PM
Is that the one that does anal too for extra? Been curious but a bit hesitant to try that place

exstar
24-08-2019, 06:06 PM
She’s got af - give her a go - didn’t do anal tho, not my thing

Azninvasion85
24-08-2019, 06:12 PM
Is that the one that does anal too for extra? Been curious but a bit hesitant to try that place

Yeah looks pretty good! Haha just been disappointed a couple times hence why I'm asking

Azninvasion85
24-08-2019, 11:43 PM
She’s got af - give her a go - didn’t do anal tho, not my thing

What do u mean she's got at?

liminal
24-08-2019, 11:47 PM
What do u mean she's got at?

Hot as fuk...........

Azninvasion85
25-08-2019, 12:40 AM
Ohhh I see! Hmm at the 240 mark how is her service compared to ginza?

Meng
25-08-2019, 01:22 AM
Lol. Now I’m curious too.

moving4ward
25-08-2019, 09:51 AM
Hi bros

Has anyone seen the Viet girl at this place? Considering giving it a go, however I have been here twice and have been a little disappointed.
Does she do dfk? I have seen linda and happy here but both dont exacty dfk... compared to some of the girls at 42g or ginza etc

If you are paying 240, why go to 60 Whiting? The whole point of going there is there are girls who can do Ginza style services with cheaper price.

When you say disappointed? Who you see? What price you pay and what was your expectation?

For me so far I have 1 good 1 so so experience. The good one was with Abby, such a good fuck with excellent services. Coco was so so. Young but for her price, I had better.

The Viet girl you referring to is Lexi right? The name sound really familiar but that doesn't matter. At 240 I want "Full Set" services, for Lexi you have to pay extra for CIM right? And if you are after anal, I am certain there are girls in 533 or 104 that can include that in the 240 mark. You can really tell from the way she roaster herself in 60 that she is only there when she have nothing better to do.

This place is not bad and a good rival to 104 and 105. I just hope they stop this different price for different girls. For a customer it is really annoying. How do i know it is not the reception trying to scam me by charging more. It should be 1 standard price (90/150) and 1 Diamond price (120/180) that's it.

If the owner is reading this thread she should know this better than anyone that their bigger rival is 104 and 104 get there by consistency with price and services. The level of business 60 is getting now, she should have some say to the girls, "This is the price and this is the services, take it or leave it!!"

There is enough trouble between the rivalry of these shops in that area already. Non standard pricing can easily add fuel to the fire and will do 60 whiting no good. 60 Whiting has make its mark now its time be smart and stabilize the business.

Just my 2 cent......

choco
25-08-2019, 12:47 PM
Is this the same Lexi that was at Kyoto and 42G?

cuteguy
25-08-2019, 02:07 PM
Is this the same Lexi that was at Kyoto and 42G?

I doubt it because the Lexi at 42G was much slimmer and not busty while this girl at 60 Artarmon is curvy, busty and offers anal. I assume the anal service is available for guys with small shlongs only.

Azninvasion85
25-08-2019, 05:05 PM
If you are paying 240, why go to 60 Whiting? The whole point of going there is there are girls who can do Ginza style services with cheaper price.

When you say disappointed? Who you see? What price you pay and what was your expectation?

For me so far I have 1 good 1 so so experience. The good one was with Abby, such a good fuck with excellent services. Coco was so so. Young but for her price, I had better.

The Viet girl you referring to is Lexi right? The name sound really familiar but that doesn't matter. At 240 I want "Full Set" services, for Lexi you have to pay extra for CIM right? And if you are after anal, I am certain there are girls in 533 or 104 that can include that in the 240 mark. You can really tell from the way she roaster herself in 60 that she is only there when she have nothing better to do.

This place is not bad and a good rival to 104 and 105. I just hope they stop this different price for different girls. For a customer it is really annoying. How do i know it is not the reception trying to scam me by charging more. It should be 1 standard price (90/150) and 1 Diamond price (120/180) that's it.

If the owner is reading this thread she should know this better than anyone that their bigger rival is 104 and 104 get there by consistency with price and services. The level of business 60 is getting now, she should have some say to the girls, "This is the price and this is the services, take it or leave it!!"

There is enough trouble between the rivalry of these shops in that area already. Non standard pricing can easily add fuel to the fire and will do 60 whiting no good. 60 Whiting has make its mark now its time be smart and stabilize the business.

Just my 2 cent......

U have a very good point sir. Thank you

michaele
20-12-2019, 03:08 AM
Surely there must be one after report on her n service?

cuteguy
20-12-2019, 02:58 PM
Surely there must be one after report on her n service?

Not many ARs around where a girl does anal.

sukeong
21-12-2019, 01:00 AM
She does look appealing but when I tried to book her couple months ago, was told she got off early afternoon, too early for me to make it up north