PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Fake Pic

foxybabe
26-08-2019, 07:09 PM
For the benefits of all the punters out there, we should start a thread to expose fake pictures used by shops (FS and Massage shops)

:cool2::cool2::cool2::

The goal is to restrain them from using fake pics or at least they should put out a warning that the pic of the girl is not real.

Shop name: Blossom

Girls:

27-08-2019, 10:41 AM
Haha nice detective skills. Which shop was this photo being used?

cuteguy
27-08-2019, 01:05 PM
Blossom shop. The real Jessica looks nothing like the girl in the photo.:anger:

j_highrolla
27-08-2019, 05:18 PM
yes becareful guys, i have been burnt a couple of times at Blossom, their pic is not accurate, and the other day there was a chinese pretending to be Japanese there too. it was the wrost session ive ever had. :cry:

storry_teller
27-08-2019, 05:26 PM
I think Bella is not like a pushy person, or cruel so it’s hard for Bella to push the girls give her their real pics or let her take pic of them.

yes becareful guys, i have been burnt a couple of times at Blossom, their pic is not accurate, and the other day there was a chinese pretending to be Japanese there too. it was the wrost session ive ever had. :cry:

j_highrolla
27-08-2019, 05:35 PM
btw bro I think bella is not there anymore? im waiting to check out her new place.

Gigi and Cecelia are still good though

cuteguy
27-08-2019, 06:45 PM
btw bro I think bella is not there anymore? im waiting to check out her new place.

Gigi and Cecelia are still good though

Bella is opening her new shop on Goulburn street. Yes both girls were very good and no complaints about their service.

foxybabe
27-08-2019, 07:05 PM
its funny though...

Normally I wouldn't bother chekcing the pics etc, but this one.....she is the one who was fucked by Richard Liu who is the boss of JD online in China
the news was all over the place, and eveyone remembers her because of her tits. It's kinda dumb to use her pic...

Raybo
28-08-2019, 12:20 PM
its funny though...

Normally I wouldn't bother chekcing the pics etc, but this one.....she is the one who was fucked by Richard Liu who is the boss of JD online in China
the news was all over the place, and eveyone remembers her because of her tits. It's kinda dumb to use her pic...

eventually shops will pay the ultimate price if they deceive customers by way of false pics, incorrect rosters, fake ARs, inaccurate descriptions of girls and the like. They may see it as a way to get more punters into the shop as a short term solution but the reality is it will affect them much worse in the long term. There are plenty of punters, but you can't afford to burn them.

AHLUNGOR
28-08-2019, 12:41 PM

Hi there brother J,

Don’t like Blossom any more, got a few bad ones recently ?

Thought you were a big fans like me ......... haha

May be they started going downhill after Bella had left ?

Thanks Jumper63 bro, I have seen Cecelia, shes very nice. tallish natural busty C/D cups and a sweet girl.

Gigi was in the next room when I was there. Lol, it sounded like the bro next door was having a great time haha.

I think they should have the music on much louder so I cant hear everything that was going on hahaha.

anyway just wondering if you can share what Laura is like?

Cheers, happy punting!

Ps. Please share more about Cecilia and her natural D Cups !!

jimbonz
28-08-2019, 12:47 PM
Should start a name and shame thread for fakes. Too many catfish.

j_highrolla
28-08-2019, 02:27 PM
Hi there brother J,

Don’t like Blossom any more, got a few bad ones recently ?

Thought you were a big fans like me ......... haha

May be they started going downhill after Bella had left ?

Ps. Please share more about Cecilia and her natural D Cups !!

yo ahlungor bro,

yeh i go sometimes when Saki was working but now shes works somewhere else.

when i feel like exploring, il book someone new at blossom but the pics and description are not a good guide lol.

Cant remember much about Cecilia now, only saw her once. it was good and i remember she had decent c cups, abit curvy and feels like a new to industry girl to me.