PDA

View Full Version : General talk Asian massage shop with licence

gannicus
26-08-2019, 07:54 PM
I wonder why there is not a asian massage shop that is setup like Bodyerotic, Secrets of Sydney or Niravana

If they can get the quality contorl, location and price right, offers services such as body slide, nuru and etc, the shop should be super popular.

The only shop with licence I know is Boardway 227 and Pure massage in North Sydney, both shop location is a bit hard to get and offers just standard service.

Pure massage is all Thai and does offer FS, but service quatlity is quite average, Baordway 227 girls are great, service quality is ok, but girls does not nude up from beginning, and still goes the reguarlar part 1 part 2 route, also the location is really hard to get.

Labia Vortex
26-08-2019, 08:21 PM
Thought Nirvana has gone toes up..?

aussiegaigin
26-08-2019, 09:10 PM
Town Hall Massage, Pitt St, claims it has "legally licenced erotic massage", whatever that means.

rooter
26-08-2019, 09:26 PM
The Korean shops Midas, Mastige, Romeos, Juliet’s are are fully licensed shops

BlackToad
26-08-2019, 09:29 PM
Suspect it’s easier to get your DA approved by the council if you say “innocent Massage, honesty bro” rather than “RNT with maybe more”.

Wish we could be more honest and open about sex and human sexuality but unfortunately we are not there yet.

gannicus
26-08-2019, 09:51 PM
Forgot about the Korean shops, have been to them a few years back.

Those shops got the envirionment, rooms setup is great, but they were never popular, I think it's because services is bad, 90% chance getting KPS, and location not great, also a bit pricey, you can spend the same price and get FS at 278 today.

Theres probably more than 50 RNT shops in city, and there are lots of great girls working in those shops that provide good service with great attitude. Punters would gladly pay a bit more if we can get a better facility, showers, more service. I think what is stop this from happening is that all those RNT shops are unlicenced and running illegally, they can be busted any time and face huge fines. So no shop owner would risk in investing in the shop, it's more of a run and gun game.

woods23
27-08-2019, 01:29 AM
Is m8 in Harris st close down? Drove past both nights no cars it look dead

kingwally
27-08-2019, 08:52 AM
Still open as far as I know. I live close by and there are always taxis outside early mornings when they close so I assume the cabies are waiting to take the girls home after work.