PDA

View Full Version : Shop info WEST SIDE SHOPS

Michaelhunter
27-08-2019, 07:54 PM
Looking for some action Bris west . Used to haunt Acqua . Not much luck lately .

reddoor
28-08-2019, 12:38 AM
Looking for some action Bris west . Used to haunt Acqua . Not much luck lately .
I would have thought Acqua was as good as it got in the West.
Had some duds at the other shops.

Homebrew
28-08-2019, 07:29 AM

try around the Granard road, beaudesert road, Acacia ridge there is probably the better part of a dozen shops and a couple of brothels.
if you can not find something amoungst that lot you need help.

Fixer
28-08-2019, 09:55 AM
Cloud 9 can be ok but hit and miss and exposed entrance/rooms not great, LMH is guaranteed but expensive and too clinical for me, Four Seasons are always eager to please but not always top shelf, Acqua is still as good as any but I agree my last few visits haven’t been as good as a few years ago. Swings and round abouts I guess...can always find a surprise gem.

Michaelhunter
28-08-2019, 12:01 PM
Thanks for the intel fellas. Youre right Homebrew i would like help as with limited resources i dont like spending $150 on a dud punt or $ 200 on a porker that doesnt move .No joy along Beaudesert rd & Coopers Plains . Acqua was tops with M the owner Nana, Tiffany, Salina all gone . Any good shops or girls to try on the south side ?

The dude
28-08-2019, 04:25 PM
New shop on Sherwood Road just opened - one of the better setups and cute ml. I wasn't cashed up but it has potential. Opposite Woolies. get in there before the place reeks of jiz.

Shop on Sumner road is legit but decent massage.

reddoor
28-08-2019, 04:36 PM
New shop on Sherwood Road just opened - one of the better setups and cute ml. I wasn't cashed up but it has potential. Opposite Woolies. get in there before the place reeks of jiz.

Yes Annie gives a decent massage, often wondered whether to ask her or not as she doesnt care if naked or not. Usually legit places keep undies on.

Mister Reality
28-08-2019, 06:33 PM
Yes Annie gives a decent massage, often wondered whether to ask her or not as she doesnt care if naked or not. Usually legit places keep undies on.

Annie is so pretty, but she made it clear to me that no hj and she hates it when guys ask. She did take a peek when i turned over. I heard her talking on phone with a customer who obviously asked and she said “no sex. only massage. No extra”
I get the feeling it is possible with her, but she has a husband and a kid. Next session i brought up her kid and she looked at me like i was an idiot and said no kid despite previous session saying she had a kid.

Mister Reality
28-08-2019, 06:34 PM

Yeah i like that new place. Will do a review

Mister Reality
28-08-2019, 06:36 PM
Thanks for the intel fellas. Youre right Homebrew i would like help as with limited resources i dont like spending $150 on a dud punt or $ 200 on a porker that doesnt move .No joy along Beaudesert rd & Coopers Plains . Acqua was tops with M the owner Nana, Tiffany, Salina all gone . Any good shops or girls to try on the south side ?
2 of the 3 you mentioned still work there. I refuse to see one, but the other has limited availability
Plenty of good shops in the south west, but takes hard work and each punter likes different things so what one guy likes another doesnt.