PDA

View Full Version : General talk Best Times to Punt

blake_ly
27-08-2019, 09:58 PM
So I used to run with the assumption that last minute punts are the best, i.e. before a shop closes. had one this week where I booked the last session of the day for an hour, average result, still left satisfied. I used to think early in the day was good, because business would slow, girls would be more eager for tips etc.

What do you guys think are the best times to punt? first one, last one, sometimes in the afternoon, or whatever you feel like?

brownwallaby
27-08-2019, 10:13 PM
some girls told me they like morning sessions better as business is slow but they feel fresh. Another girl told me she feels hornier late at night when she feels tired and wants someone to touch her. So the best way is consult with the girl which part of the day she’ll be in her best form. Afternoon after lunch might be the worst time as most girls love to have siesta.
Another advantage of seeing the girl late at night is the possibility of things continuing after the shop closes

reddoor
27-08-2019, 10:20 PM
For me it depends on girl availability. I have a pool of about 6 regs i c who r all very different so just depends on what i feel like as opposed to time of day. As i no longer need to work full time i can pick and choose but never in the morning as im also a lazy prick and dont wanna get outta bed. 😆

4FoW2
27-08-2019, 11:30 PM
I used to think fresh is best so get them in the morning- also after pulling 4/5 dicks yours later in the day would be just another.
Definitely avoid lunchtime but then for these girls when is lunchtime??
Later at night often the real talent comes on, sometimes the daytime shift is second grade. Some girls as stated feel hornier at night and some girls like a release at the end of a shift. Also night shift particularly after work you have competition with others.
So which is best, different strokes for different girls. For me no definitive answer.

Homebrew
28-08-2019, 07:39 AM
yeah i think like already stated, it really depends on the girl and the shop.
and more importantly how you still click with the girl,
so many punters here still read and believe everything written and that she will do the same with them.
every punt is different, even your own going back a second time and things have changed, last time she sucked you off this time sorry i not do that anymore.
humans, thankfully we are all different, be no challenge otherwise.
the thrill is in the hunt.

insane593
28-08-2019, 09:33 AM
Usually I call the shop, Ask girl are you guys busy? If She says Yes, I skip that day as girls must be tired & Have already got enough $$$, If they aren't busy & That's the evening time, that's the time I usually go for new talent. With regulars it really doesn't matter what time you go, You know what's the damage & What you gonna get in return

jimmyp
28-08-2019, 05:22 PM
I was always told that business picks up when it's raining as tradies knock off early and have time to kill

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

darkice
28-08-2019, 06:12 PM
I'm usually there during lunch times. Must be why I get unlucky :P

brownwallaby
30-08-2019, 12:28 AM
I'm usually there during lunch times. Must be why I get unlucky :P

The girls know customers who have a partner / family visit only at lunch time :) :)

4FoW2
30-08-2019, 08:44 AM
The girls know customers who have a partner / family visit only at lunch time :) :)

Our excuses for our whereabouts can be just as creative as some peoples stories on here you know.

brownwallaby
30-08-2019, 09:12 AM
Our excuses for our whereabouts can be just as creative as some peoples stories on here you know.

Mate, did you follow up on the intel I'd sent you a few weeks ago yet?

darkice
31-08-2019, 02:18 PM

...What do you mean... I'm single :rolleyes::eek:

It's always a tough one when they ask you if you have a gf/partner.

brownwallaby
31-08-2019, 02:28 PM
Then don't visit at lunch time, as she either thinks about her lunch or her siesta more than giving you happiness :)

blake_ly
02-09-2019, 11:35 AM
It's always a tough one when they ask you if you have a gf/partner.

The way I figure, the answer from us should mostly be no, just as most of them purport to be students or 20 years old.

darkice
04-09-2019, 08:01 AM
Hehe I can't say I've had a ML lie to me about age before. It's generally in the vicinity of what I think they are.

Yeah I should say no. A couple girls I've said yes and the girls get curious. Only once many years ago did one girl actually said she would prefer me not to choose her after finding out

brownwallaby
04-09-2019, 09:08 AM
if they know they look younger than their actual age they might be tempted to lie or the boss encouraged them to lie. Usually I found this out from another girl

blake_ly
04-09-2019, 11:40 AM
I dont think I can confidently guess an asian ML's age at all, even the asian female friends that I have, I wouldn't be able to guess their age unless I went to school with them.