PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Mimi

Shonkybasted
19-05-2012, 02:34 PM
Bro's,
I tried out Mimi yesterday. Once again I was a little disppointed as Wilson said she was Japanese. She was in fact Chinese. I just don't understand why people need to fucking lie!:fire:

Anyway, Mimi was quite pretty and she told me she was 20. She looked 20 I guess. A+ maybe B cup breasts and not very skinny. She had some meat on her.
She was a sweet girl and very nice to chat to.

Her bbbj was quite good. She didn't really know how to put a dom on as she stretched it wide and put it over my little bro instead of rolling it down the shaft. She then gave me cbj before going cowgirl.

To be honest I wasn't really enjoying the cowgirl and I went a little soft.
She did the right thing and took off the dom and finished me off with bbbj.
Unfortunately we ran out of time just as we were getting into asome good conversations.

Would I see her again...... not sure yet. :question:

19-05-2012, 05:51 PM
Thx Shonkybastard. Seems like the name Mimi is the popular Asian hooker's name at the moment. Used to be every second girl was a Crystal. How do you know this Mimi is Chinese?

Shonkybasted
21-05-2012, 12:22 AM
Because I asked her.

AHLUNGOR
21-05-2012, 10:48 AM
Thx Shonkybastard. Seems like the name Mimi is the popular Asian hooker's name at the moment. Used to be every second girl was a Crystal. How do you know this Mimi is Chinese?

Not as popular as the name Cici !!

Travelmate
21-05-2012, 06:09 PM
I do not think Wilisno is a liar.
He has got good creditbility
Everyone gave him good respect!

Bracket
21-05-2012, 06:48 PM
I do not think Wilisno is a liar.
He has got good creditbility
Everyone gave him good respect!
Do you realise that Wilisno and Wilson are different people? The Wilson talked about in the top post is the manager at Ginza. Before Tokyo Cats reopened and changed its name to Ginza he managed its Maroubra shop. He is a different person from the Wilisno who is a regular contributor to these forums!

wilisno
21-05-2012, 07:30 PM
Haha, I've got quite a few pm's for enquiries about TC, I was so confused until I realized their owner's name is Wilson !

shamrock
22-05-2012, 12:49 AM
Hahaahahahahaaha

cisco
22-05-2012, 02:55 AM
something missing here

Shonkybasted
22-05-2012, 01:25 PM
Just to clarify, I respect Wilisno's comments and contribution.
I was talking about Wilson, the owner of ginza.

sammy07
01-06-2012, 01:52 PM
how does Mimi compare to Chika and Eli?

fli
02-06-2012, 07:22 AM
how does Mimi compare to Chika and Eli?

Always hard to compare - for those who care - and I don't -Mimi is Chinese not Japanese unlike Chika.

Mimi is a bit younger than Chika I think. Both give good service although variable.

Prefer Chika but Mimi is fine - probably Mimi would be less restrained than Chika can be - but Chika is opening up - after all she's been working over a year now.

Personally I prefer Chika but for service would choose Eli over both of them.

earthshake
04-06-2012, 01:15 AM
LMAO, u learned something bro